Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138718 times)

ozymandias

Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #3285 on: June 15, 2007, 05:48:56 PM »
lol.  creep.  :P

Nah, just being a bit of a sarcastic bitch tonight- although I haven't got my claws out tonight.  :laugh:

Damn :eyebrows:

Although I could be persuaded to get them out for the right person  :eyelash:

A males red badge of honor...claw marks on the back from an "appreciative woman". :eyebrows: :evillaugh:

willow

« Reply #3286 on: June 15, 2007, 06:55:12 PM »
Still laughing at the puppy. We bought him a couple toys, and he approached them with no problems. My mom bought him a ball today, and he is terrified of it. My mom took the ball out of the kitchen because it became a standoff between the two. Kato barked at the ball while the ball sat there in menacing silence. He is so adorable.

I confess I always misread your name as "tire fuck".

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3287 on: June 15, 2007, 06:57:19 PM »
Still laughing at the puppy. We bought him a couple toys, and he approached them with no problems. My mom bought him a ball today, and he is terrified of it. My mom took the ball out of the kitchen because it became a standoff between the two. Kato barked at the ball while the ball sat there in menacing silence. He is so adorable.

I do that kind of stuff as a mental execsize, but I have never seen a tire that I could ...

Nevermind.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

willow

« Reply #3288 on: June 15, 2007, 06:57:48 PM »

I do that kind of stuff as a mental execsize, but I have never seen a tire that I could ...

Nevermind.

:plus:

duncvis

« Reply #3289 on: June 15, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »
getting ready for sleep. not that it will last long.

willow

« Reply #3290 on: June 15, 2007, 07:07:23 PM »
getting ready for sleep. not that it will last long.

sleep is overrated.

duncvis

« Reply #3291 on: June 15, 2007, 07:09:58 PM »
thats what I thought too until I developed sleep apnoea. now I'd kill for a good night's sleep, just so I can function for a day.

willow

« Reply #3292 on: June 15, 2007, 07:12:09 PM »
thats what I thought too until I developed sleep apnoea. now I'd kill for a good night's sleep, just so I can function for a day.

oh..ack. :(  I'm sorry.

I Know someone who uses a breather thing at night to help with her sleep apnea...is there anything you can do to help?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #3293 on: June 15, 2007, 07:12:29 PM »

I guess I never had that problem because I've seen several Robin Hood movies, so I have a clear image of Friar Tuck's character in my head. In other words, someone I normally wouldn't associate with the word fuck.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

willow

« Reply #3294 on: June 15, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »

I guess I never had that problem because I've seen several Robin Hood movies, so I have a clear image of Friar Tuck's character in my head. In other words, someone I normally wouldn't associate with the word fuck.

fair enough.

I worked at disney as a character, and it was a Big Funny Thing to call the friar "tire fuck"...especially because the costume had a large ring around the middle to make him fat...so...

I'm broken.

duncvis

« Reply #3295 on: June 15, 2007, 07:16:55 PM »

I Know someone who uses a breather thing at night to help with her sleep apnea...is there anything you can do to help?

not sure yet, though i suspect losing some weight will be part of the suggested therapy. I'm a heavy set male with a short thick neck (damn the short neck - if it was longer I'd be over 6' :P ), so I'm in a high risk group. i missed an appointment today  cos I was stressed out, so I'll have to rebook it. arsebiscuits  ::)

willow

« Reply #3296 on: June 15, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »

not sure yet, though i suspect losing some weight will be part of the suggested therapy. I'm a heavy set male with a short thick neck (damn the short neck - if it was longer I'd be over 6' :P ), so I'm in a high risk group. i missed an appointment today  cos I was stressed out, so I'll have to rebook it. arsebiscuits  ::)

<hug>

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3297 on: June 15, 2007, 07:47:05 PM »

fair enough.

I worked at disney as a character, and it was a Big Funny Thing to call the friar "tire fuck"...especially because the costume had a large ring around the middle to make him fat...so...

I'm broken.

Wouldn't it be more properly "trier fuck" "try'er fuck"?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3298 on: June 15, 2007, 07:49:50 PM »

My dad lived with this for many years, Dunc. I can remember him taking things for it, but nothing worked. I hope the docs do a better job for you.

ozymandias

« Reply #3299 on: June 15, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »
Shutting the computer down and getting ready for bed!  :yawn: