Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138739 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #3150 on: June 04, 2007, 12:55:56 PM »
Just got back home from work.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3151 on: June 04, 2007, 02:53:21 PM »
Bandaging the gash that I got from a cowardly sneak rope parrot gangster computer god moon attack from my vicious vacuum cleaner.  I'll teach that miserable gangster sneak rope gangster piece of junk.  I'll take it out and shoot it with my heroic sling shot and end it's miserable gangster parrot computer god existence.  Holy cow.......I'm speaking swedish.  Yah, you betcha.   :twitch: :crazy: :insane: :dance: :arrr:

OH, no!

Nothing to see here! Move along folks. Everything is under control.

*whispers*
Forget the bandage!
Bring the stretcher. No, we won't need the jacket.
Someone find Ozy's meds.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3152 on: June 04, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »
Trying to activate my brain with copious amounts of coffee and wishing I could go back to bed instead of head off to work.

duncvis

« Reply #3153 on: June 04, 2007, 04:04:37 PM »
Being deliberately annoying. :moon:

ozymandias

« Reply #3154 on: June 04, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »
Being deliberately annoying. :moon:

How many times have told you to lay off the Ginseng! >:(  And no pressure on those sutures....ya hear me. :P

duncvis

« Reply #3155 on: June 04, 2007, 04:55:26 PM »
Those sutures are doing me fucking head in. So I got loaded up on tramadol. And now I'm doing other peoples heads in instead.  ;D

ozymandias

« Reply #3156 on: June 04, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
Those sutures are doing me fucking head in. So I got loaded up on tramadol. And now I'm doing other peoples heads in instead.  ;D

By my estimate, you'll be "back in the saddle" again before ya know it.  FWIW, I feel your pain, I wanted to do some serious "banging" all too soon, but, my wife had/has more sense than me!  Just think of the money you'll save on condoms.   Multiple BJ's till your sperm count is zero and many "tongue lashings" to PI will be yours to administer. :evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3157 on: June 04, 2007, 05:20:35 PM »
He already got a blow job saturday morning, but I have had to be the sensible one about waiting and its killing me.

ozymandias

« Reply #3158 on: June 04, 2007, 05:30:19 PM »
He already got a blow job saturday morning, but I have had to be the sensible one about waiting and its killing me.

soon, soon, soon..................it's soon enough for him to give you the "tongue lashing" or give you the "finger" that you deserve after such deprivation. :evillaugh:  For that matter whatever body part does the job to relieve your quiet desperation...as long as it's not the "deep drilling" for a few more days. :'(

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3159 on: June 04, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »
Oh we never stopped with the 'tongue lashing' or 'finger'- how much self control do you think I have? Its bad enough avoiding jumping his bones (or should that be boner?  ::) ).

ozymandias

« Reply #3160 on: June 04, 2007, 05:37:22 PM »
Oh we never stopped with the 'tongue lashing' or 'finger'- how much self control do you think I have? Its bad enough avoiding jumping his bones (or should that be boner?  ::) ).

Well, if you stay on top and ride gently there might be a good chance to avoid too much stress to the sutures.   If nothing has happened by his "shooting" his load by now, then I'd say to push the boundaries slowly, but, push them you should.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3161 on: June 04, 2007, 05:42:08 PM »
Thanks for the advice Ozy  :-*

ozymandias

« Reply #3162 on: June 04, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »
Basking in the warm glow of knowing that I'm good for something!  Ignore me, I'm in a foul cynical mood at the moment and I'm trying to keep my sense of humor up.   :-\

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3163 on: June 04, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »
Home from school. Eating (hummus and yogurt) and mellowing out.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3164 on: June 05, 2007, 01:21:23 AM »
Postwhoring and drinking coffee.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein