Author Topic: Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer  (Read 22349 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer
« Reply #225 on: August 31, 2006, 04:14:18 PM »
Quote from: Nessa in Aspie Village
That site is scary!

I feel all shuddery!

Nessa

Still scared? And do you think you would have been as scared if you had come here with honest intentions?

Nessa (or "esme"--which one do you prefer?), I can assure you that quite a few of us are far from being the kids you've imagined us to be. There are a few kids around, though, and RobertN's always come across as one to me. He desperately needs to get laid, IMHO. ::)

I'd suggest you to get better informants. But it's not too late; you seem like a nice enough gal, and we're not in the habit of flaming folks who are nice to us, regardless of what ascan says.

Ascan. Ah yes. He who can not be soiled by the thoughts of americans. Especially if they're female  ::). Robert would get a hell of a lot more respect if he didn't talk behind our backs. That is the epitome of high school behavior, and evidently no matter how much people age they still do it. I guess being straightforward with others is easier said than done.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1222.msg42821#msg42821
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #226 on: August 31, 2006, 04:31:03 PM »
how well do you know ascan and omega? I assume you were invited. Yay on you not being a sockpuppet though.

and did you join for any reason other than purely to piss the rest of us off with your obnoxious twattiness?

Here's why she joined.

Yay, Odeon you should get a job in CID!!

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2006, 04:34:05 PM »
Quote from: Nessa in Aspie Village
That site is scary!

I feel all shuddery!

Nessa

Still scared? And do you think you would have been as scared if you had come here with honest intentions?

Nessa (or "esme"--which one do you prefer?), I can assure you that quite a few of us are far from being the kids you've imagined us to be. There are a few kids around, though, and RobertN's always come across as one to me. He desperately needs to get laid, IMHO. ::)

I'd suggest you to get better informants. But it's not too late; you seem like a nice enough gal, and we're not in the habit of flaming folks who are nice to us, regardless of what ascan says.

Ascan. Ah yes. He who can not be soiled by the thoughts of americans. Especially if they're female  ::). Robert would get a hell of a lot more respect if he didn't talk behind our backs. That is the epitome of high school behavior, and evidently no matter how much people age they still do it. I guess being straightforward with others is easier said than done.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1222.msg42821#msg42821

This is hilarious, absolutely hilarious. I have heard it all now. Do you seriously think that after all the shit I have endured on here at the hands of some of you, that I would have any qualms about "going behind your backs" as you put it? Dishonour breeds dishonour. Mistrust breeds mistrust. Unkindness breeds unkindness.

Sorry suckers, but if you give out shit, you get shit back.. ::)

btw, I had no part in nessa coming here, she did that of her own accord.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 04:35:50 PM by RobertN »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #228 on: August 31, 2006, 04:38:20 PM »
Quote from: RobertN

Please, please, get it over and done with. Pay if you have to, but do it now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2006, 04:43:57 PM »
RobertN, i just don't see it.

yes, you had an issue with PI a very long time ago.  yet that situation was resolved.  since that time you have had seperate issues with peagai and duncvis, but no gang bullying.
then you come here and defend flo (who asked for what he got) and made all sorts of unilateral accusations about several people at once.
when you attack several people at once you can expect them all to form an alliance against you in defense of their own actions.  this is the only time that you have recieved gang bullying.  but it has been by your own request that you got it.  if thats what you mean by when you say you get what you give.
look robertN, i fully support your right to your opinion.  i also support others rights as well.  you cannot make accusations against people and expect them to see the light, your light.  people have their own POV.
My POV is that i see some of your points as being valid.  yet i see some other of your points as being a little shortsided.  i think that bullying happens here, and it happens everywhere.  don't blame intensity for having a corner on the bullying market.  the same thing happened to you on WP.  surely you must see a connection.  the same thing happened to you in school.  surely you can see the connection.  it has nothing to do with AS, it has everything to do with your inability to see where others are coming from.  you need to accept others see things differently.

RobertN, please do not read this as a hateful or snide post.  i really am concerned for you and am just trying to show you the possibilities.  i really see a great man in you and i do not want you to live your life with the pain you feel today.  i like you.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: August 31, 2006, 04:50:48 PM »
Robert, you're the rabid one here.  When PI made a comment about your constant slobbering over the women, you didn't accept it as self-evident truth or debate it with her; you savaged her and then went for her husband too, and still bear grudges against them both to this day.  During the Omega pics fiasco, you kept it going long after everyone who was actually involved had decided to forget about it, and now you demonise HG at every oppertunity.  If you weren't such a slobbering, drooling, demented Don Quixote all the time, taking on every injustice that you spot and battling the opponents of your beloved Dulcinea del Toboso, people would give you a lot less flak, especially since they're the people you humerously (to them, at least) try to verbally assault on a regular basis.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #231 on: August 31, 2006, 05:12:43 PM »
No, I do not except patronising comments from you, McJ. I am perfectly able to make my own decisions. Besides, why should I listen to other people's opinions if they will not consider mine. Some people here are so stuck in their ways they make George Bush and bloody Osama Bin Laden seem like liberals. And how dare you bring up incidents from my past. You know nothing, absolutely nothing.

And nor do I take advice from wannabe paedophiles. Fuck you, Pete. And God help those kids you are wanking over.

This may be an arena, but I am not a gladiator. Nor am I here for people like Lucifer's entertainment. So long...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:25:36 PM by RobertN »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2006, 05:29:42 PM »
sorry to hear that robertN.  i for one WILL miss you.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: August 31, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
I think esme's "unique style of posting" translates to moron who doesn't know how to use the quote button.  ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #234 on: August 31, 2006, 10:46:15 PM »
esme is through with us.  she told me that she won't be back.
which is too bad.  i think that if she would have given us an unbiased chance that she probably could have enjoyed herself here.
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2006, 10:54:13 PM »
meh, a lot of people say they're through and then come back anyway.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2006, 11:06:56 PM »
Actually Mcjagger i do agree with that (i stick to what i said in my post in QCs ask thread) however i believe he/she already made his/her mind up from the moment he/she joined and it wouldnt have really mattered how nice, welcoming etc we were.

I keep saying he/she as i personally didnt know weither to take his/her personal information he/she chose to share as being honest or not due to the reasons etc behind him/her joining, the associates and his/her possible objectives/game.
So took everything with a pinch of salt.

But yes hopefully he/she will come back, i dont give a fuck what he/she thinks of me but i do think its a little unfair judging everyone else based on bitterness or grudges certain friends have with other people here. However thats life.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 11:08:44 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2006, 12:55:07 AM »
Here's why she joined.

good ol' Laz - an oasis of common sense on that thread, i'd say.

Quote from: RobertN

fourth reference?  you're obsessed!   :laugh:

do you need to... no.  let's not go there...  :P

Teejay

« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2006, 01:20:31 AM »

You expecting RobertN to say to his parents 'Hey mum and dad, I need some cash to visit a prostitute so I can lose my virginity?'
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 01:22:55 AM by Teejay »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2006, 02:12:08 AM »

You expecting RobertN to say to his parents 'Hey mum and dad, I need some cash to visit a prostitute so I can lose my virginity?'

That'd probably do it, and they'd agree.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein