Educational

Author Topic: Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer  (Read 22465 times)

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
Re: Ask ME! (Esme) anything and I (unlike others on here) WILL answer
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2006, 08:23:15 AM »
But you still haven't explained to me why I am being seen as a troll??

I am a person with AS posting in a mildly controversial way on a 'contoversial' forum
so how exactly am I upsetting anyone??

Esme   :angel:

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2006, 08:28:29 AM »
I'm not nasty!

I'm emulating the 'house style' so as not to get completely ignored!

When you are confronted with YOUR mirror image you don't like it - that is the fact
of the matter!

You are exponentially far more hostile and aggressive than me Peter - it oozes out of your posts

I don't see how you can be really happy in yourself with such a scathing attitude toward others to be quite honest

It might seem cool at (whatever your age is) but it's going to look pretty sad at 60!

Esme   ::)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2006, 08:30:25 AM »
But you still haven't explained to me why I am being seen as a troll??

I am a person with AS posting in a mildly controversial way on a 'contoversial' forum
so how exactly am I upsetting anyone??

Esme   :angel:

Because you came here with no introduction and started attacking members as though you actually knew something about them.  Why do you think I'm nasty?  Have you been lurking?  Did someone tell you that I was nasty?  You're being too aggressive too quickly, and have no grievance against us other than just plain not liking us.  It all stinks of sockpuppetry.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2006, 08:36:42 AM »
Look Peter!

(Oh sorry you already are, and in a very scary way I might add!)

I don't even know what this 'sockpuppetry' thing is!

So if you explain it to me I will be able to enlighten you

Esme

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2006, 08:41:01 AM »
Sock puppetry is when a member secrety opens a new account for the purpose of trolling.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2006, 08:41:32 AM »
I'm not nasty!

I'm emulating the 'house style' so as not to get completely ignored!

When you are confronted with YOUR mirror image you don't like it - that is the fact
of the matter!

You are exponentially far more hostile and aggressive than me Peter - it oozes out of your posts

I don't see how you can be really happy in yourself with such a scathing attitude toward others to be quite honest

It might seem cool at (whatever your age is) but it's going to look pretty sad at 60!

Esme   ::)

The house style is for people to mostly get along and only brawl over specific issues; not randomly and gratuitously.

Now, what the hell are you judging me on?

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2006, 08:43:02 AM »
Ohhhh

I geddit

You think I'm someone else pretending to be a person from this board who bears a grudge

No, but I am here because I was made aware that Bullying was going on on this board so came to look
for myself as I hate bullying and esp as it's 'supposed' to be an AS Board - I felt it's just not on!

And you just co-incidentally happened to cause me to form an intense dislike of you in about 0.5 posts Peter but that's not my problem...

Esme   :D

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2006, 08:45:50 AM »
But never mind I've finished my 'fact finding' mission now so

As you were.....

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2006, 08:46:06 AM »
And which 0.5 of a post offended you?

duncvis

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2006, 08:53:16 AM »
I knew ascan was involved somewhere along the line. that explains a lot.  say hi to the old chap for me, we're great friends you know. :laugh:

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2006, 08:54:28 AM »
it's a turn of phrase, not meant literally!

You just seemed generally vain and seem to give short shrift to any women who doesn't
look like some kind of supermodel from what I can work out

By default this is going to limit your social circle to some pretty boring, self-obsessed types
but then hey it's your life Peter

If I was stunning (not saying you are, just if I was, for clarification), I daresay I might surround myself
with other 'lookers' - I don't know but I like to think I'd be a bit more egalitarian about it

Who knows

I'm beginning to bore myself with my own topic   :(

Esme

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2006, 08:56:26 AM »
Will do duncvis!

He doesn't come on our board that often

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2006, 08:58:59 AM »
You just seemed generally vain and seem to give short shrift to any women who doesn't
look like some kind of supermodel from what I can work out

By default this is going to limit your social circle to some pretty boring, self-obsessed types
but then hey it's your life Peter

You think I'm a raving mysogynist because I didn't find Omega attractive?  Right...   ::)

The people I surround myself with are all unique and interesting, thanks very much.  I don't bother with boring ones.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2006, 09:02:47 AM »
What the hell has Omega got to do with anything??

I was going purely by your speculations concerning me being ugly etc

I really get fed up of the expectations placed on women to look a certain way

Men get it so much better - what they say is given more importance than how they look
- it's the total opposite for women

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2006, 09:04:09 AM »
My comments on you were a response to your dislike of me, not a cause.  You're the one who came out with your guns blazing.