Author Topic: Oi RPM1978  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Oi RPM1978
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2009, 01:38:33 AM »
typical christian fundamentalist :hahaha:

fixed  :green:

Just as bad :laugh:

Yeah, trying to defend their minds against reality must make 'em pissed off or something.  :green:

You are in for a real smacked bottom by God once you are dead.   :GA:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »

Yeah, trying to defend their minds against reality must make 'em pissed off or something.  :green:

"God" has far more to answer for than I ever could. He's the ultimate dead-beat dad.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »

"God" has far more to answer for than I ever could. He's the ultimate dead-beat dad.

:lol:  That is a good call.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap