Educational

Author Topic: Ask Eamonn.  (Read 8424 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Eamonn.
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2007, 04:17:56 AM »

OOOh harsh. I would've expected more sympathy from an aspie site if i didnt already know these simple-mided aspie types too well already. MY life is woe itself. Everybody misses appointments now and again. Besides it's their duty, they are paid to do it by the taxpayer. You havent the foggiest how much or how little effort i've made. When you get figuratively punched in the face for trying every time you learn to have reservations about trying. We are all unique individuals with individual brain chemistry make up and until you've walked a mile in my shoes you've no right to judge.

Im gonna say it's about time to give me another appointment. Im not waiting around any longer for their candy asses to take their time making up their minds at their own leisure. I needs me more dole money. There was that spirited enough for you?

I guess I can't relate because I pay fucking taxes AND I miss appointments, but I care not to blame anyone else for it.

No, I haven't walked in your shoes.  Have you fucking walked in mine?

Grow up and stop with the piss weak excuses.

Eamonn

« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2007, 04:23:10 AM »

OOOh harsh. I would've expected more sympathy from an aspie site if i didnt already know these simple-mided aspie types too well already. MY life is woe itself. Everybody misses appointments now and again. Besides it's their duty, they are paid to do it by the taxpayer. You havent the foggiest how much or how little effort i've made. When you get figuratively punched in the face for trying every time you learn to have reservations about trying. We are all unique individuals with individual brain chemistry make up and until you've walked a mile in my shoes you've no right to judge.

Im gonna say it's about time to give me another appointment. Im not waiting around any longer for their candy asses to take their time making up their minds at their own leisure. I needs me more dole money. There was that spirited enough for you?

I guess I can't relate because I pay fucking taxes AND I miss appointments, but I care not to blame anyone else for it.

Congratulations on surpassing Sean and Scrapheap on being, quite possibly, the proud owner of the most ignorant brain ever to be flaunted on an aspie site. I hope you dont lose your legs one day or get old and then have someone tell you stop being so lazy. Congratulations, you pay taxes, you're a nice little government pawn. You go girl.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2007, 04:25:28 AM »

Congratulations on surpassing Sean and Scrapheap on being, quite possibly, the proud owner of the most ignorant brain ever to be flaunted on an aspie site. I hope you dont lose your legs one day or get old and then have someone tell you stop being so lazy. Congratulations, you pay taxes, you're a nice little government pawn. You go girl.

So, you know nothing about me, but can wish I lose my legs so I learn something in life?

Go fuck yourself bitch.

All I said was is that your fucking clinic doesn't pay their staff to keep ringing people who don't bother to show up for appointments.

That's some fucking chip you have, isn't it?

Eamonn

« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2007, 04:33:36 AM »

So, you know nothing about me, but can wish I lose my legs so I learn something in life?

Go fuck yourself bitch.

All I said was is that your fucking clinic doesn't pay their staff to keep ringing people who don't bother to show up for appointments.

Cant you fucking read? I said i hope you DONT lose your legs, though maybe then you'd have an inkling on how it is to be disabled (though im sure your ignorance is very socially disabling, though it usually helps with work) Most places do ring you. They should make more effort for people that need help (which most folks with aspergers often do) Though i feel i have more empathy than most people, so maybe i dont have it. You however have the empathy of a heavily affected aspie. Rain man probably has more understanding than you. You cow.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2007, 04:40:25 AM »
you expect empathy on an aspie site?  wtf?

Eamonn

« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2007, 04:43:35 AM »

I wasnt quite expecting eclairs level of ignorance over a genuine question that she asked me. It's easy to beat on those that are already down.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2007, 04:45:40 AM »

Go fuck yourself bitch.

Cant you fucking read? I said i hope you DONT lose your legs, though maybe then you'd have an inkling on how it is to be disabled (though im sure your ignorance is very socially disabling, though it usually helps with work) Most places do ring you. They should make more effort for people that need help (which most folks with aspergers often do) Though i feel i have more empathy than most people, so maybe i dont have it. You however have the empathy of a heavily affected aspie. Rain man probably has more understanding than you. You cow.

Which is really what you meant...you would like to see me lose my legs so I have some understanding of being the underdog?  I'm right, aren't I?

As I said, you haven't walked in my shoes either.  Thankfully, despite many obstacles, I've managed to strive for more than a life of welfare...those who have to live on it, then so be it, but don't fucking tell me people should chase you up for appointments lovey when they aren't being paid to do that.

I never proclaimed to have uber powers of understanding...again, all I said was, no one owes you a favour, and if it means picking up the phone making an appointment, then do it....

I mean really, you could have done that in the time it's taken you to try and send your arsenic laced responses back to me....

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2007, 04:52:09 AM »

I wasnt quite expecting eclairs level of ignorance over a genuine question that she asked me. It's easy to beat on those that are already down.

then may i make a suggestion?  stop the aggressive behaviour, get out of the offensive/defensive cycle, get your ego out of the way, and your heart more on your sleeve, and be genuine about asking for some support/understanding on here.

and this isn't an attempt to put you down or belittle you, or even rile you - it's a genuine suggestion, from someone who recognises the behaviour.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2007, 04:54:10 AM »

then may i make a suggestion?  stop the aggressive behaviour, get out of the offensive/defensive cycle, get your ego out of the way, and your heart more on your sleeve, and be genuine about asking for some support/understanding on here.

and this isn't an attempt to put you down or belittle you, or even rile you - it's a genuine suggestion, from someone who recognises the behaviour.

Yes, I've only counselled people with depression, so I wouldn't know much anyway because I'm a heartless cow who deserves to lose her legs apparently.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2007, 04:56:58 AM »
no, you're not, and you know it.   :-*

Eamonn

« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »

Go fuck yourself bitch.

Which is really what you meant...you would like to see me lose my legs so I have some understanding of being the underdog?  I'm right, aren't I?

As I said, you haven't walked in my shoes either.  Thankfully, despite many obstacles, I've managed to strive for more than a life of welfare...those who have to live on it, then so be it, but don't fucking tell me people should chase you up for appointments lovey when they aren't being paid to do that.

I never proclaimed to have uber powers of understanding...again, all I said was, no one owes you a favour, and if it means picking up the phone making an appointment, then do it....

I mean really, you could have done that in the time it's taken you to try and send your arsenic laced responses back to me....

They are being payed to do it. You think they work in the autism branch for the good of their health. Well done on working for a living. I congratulate you. There's a little bit of me that would love to see everyone have problems as bad as mine then theyd know how it feels but really i shouldnt wish it on anyone.

Eamonn

« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2007, 05:01:38 AM »

Ok il try. It's hard on the internet though when there are far more nasty/wiseass belittling posts than genuine ones. Thanks for the genuine advice.

Eamonn

« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2007, 05:04:26 AM »

Yes, I've only counselled people with depression, so I wouldn't know much anyway because I'm a heartless cow who deserves to lose her legs apparently.

I just hope you done a better job in your counselling than you done with me. I didnt say you deserve to lose your legs. I was just pointing out that problems nuerologically different people have are as real as being legless though lots of people dont understand that.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2007, 05:06:58 AM »
Eamonn, read my original post and put it in perspective about what I was saying.

Unless you've lost your arms, you are fully capable of picking up the phone.  And I suggest you do it.

Eamonn

« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2007, 05:09:40 AM »
Eamonn, read my original post and put it in perspective about what I was saying.

Unless you've lost your arms, you are fully capable of picking up the phone.  And I suggest you do it.

Ok i'll give it a try, though it does make me nervous and stutter a little. Maybe i am being a little tetchy. Sorry.