Author Topic: Ask Eamonn.  (Read 8444 times)

The_P

Re: Ask Eamonn.
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »
The man with a job and a renewed social life is back.

A fucking mind-reader we have here. Do you see dead people too? Talking of which, mcjagger, your mine. I have a feeling the picture im sending you will scare you out of arguing with me and maybe then you'll stop having gay fantasies about me. If only because you fear me.

A broken record you are, sir.

Eamonn

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2007, 01:01:46 PM »
Mess with me you gimp and youll be too mentally shattered and feart to get into a row with your intelectual equal (randy). You bore me mcjagger, there's little to you but i'll come at you so hard and fast you'll think your surrounded and knock you fuckin good looking. (Badly needed)
[

The_P

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2007, 01:03:17 PM »
Mess with me you gimp and youll be too mentally shattered and feart to get into a row with your intelectual equal (randy). You bore me mcjagger, there's little to you but i'll come at you so hard and fast you'll think your surrounded and knock you fuckin good looking. (Badly needed)

I wonder if you're related to the Duffies? You're so fucking obtuse -- and dolally.

Eamonn

« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »

I wonder if you're related to the Duffies? You're so fucking obtuse.

Mcjaggers learned a new word. Did you find that on an online pictionary book for dyslexic retarded umpa-lumpas?

The_P

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2007, 01:05:42 PM »

I wonder if you're related to the Duffies? You're so fucking obtuse.

Mcjaggers learned a new word. Did you find that on an online pictionary book for dyslexic retarded umpa-lumpas?

Hehehehe!  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2007, 02:07:47 PM »
The man with a job and a renewed social life is back.

A fucking mind-reader we have here. Do you see dead people too? Talking of which, mcjagger, your mine. I have a feeling the picture im sending you will scare you out of arguing with me and maybe then you'll stop having gay fantasies about me. If only because you fear me.

i doubt that you will cure me of my gay fantasies for you.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2007, 02:58:47 PM »
Since it's my birthday today, would you do me the honour of giving me a blow job?

Eamonn

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2007, 05:44:08 PM »
Since it's my birthday today, would you do me the honour of giving me a blow job?

NO! Fuckoff! Happy bday BTW. :glug:

The_P

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2007, 05:50:08 AM »

NO! Fuckoff! Happy bday BTW. :glug:

Danke.

The_P

« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2007, 08:12:15 AM »
How's Eamonn's well-being these days? Moved to a new flat yet?

Eamonn

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2007, 08:20:46 AM »
Im okily-dokily. Still in the same flat, still not lovin the polis and still got love for ma peeps. Hows my favourite Pea? (outside of bigga peas and the mushy stuff out of harry ramsdens)

The_P

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »
Im okily-dokily. Still in the same flat, still not lovin the polis and still got love for ma peeps. Hows my favourite Pea? (outside of bigga peas and the mushy stuff out of harry ramsdens)

My body has underwent some positive improvements these days, seeing as I eat more fruit and train myself through rigorous workouts (cardio, hindu press-ups, etc). I'm also enrolling in a catering course, in case you're not up-to-date with my career plans.

Have you ever thought of going to college?

Eamonn

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2007, 08:29:23 AM »
I've thought about it but it's not for me right now. LOL @ hindu press-ups.

The_P

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2007, 08:30:48 AM »
I've thought about it but it's not for me right now. LOL @ hindu press-ups.

What's so funny about them?

The hindu press-up, ladies and gents: http://www.frixo.com/sites/fitness/exercises/Hindupress.html

Something that Eamonn would not aspire to do because his fat arse forbids him to do them.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:40:28 AM by The_P »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2007, 10:32:22 AM »
what is your middle name?

i bet it's charles.

Misunderstood.