Author Topic: Ask CG anything  (Read 8790 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: Ask CG anything
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »
TBH, you have to work for it. It doesn't stop on its own. You have to learn new coping and communication skills, ways to fight fair when you argue, she can't pull the emotional blackmail bullshit and you can't be a bully with the fucked up language you use to put her down when you feel backed into a corner. And it's not good for the girls to be around either. If you guys were going to get serious, counselling is the only way to go. Even if you do it individually. It's better than nothing.

Blasted

« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2009, 09:02:20 AM »
I don't see why toxic couples stay together in the first place.  If it's not working and other people are probably getting affected by it (her kids) then surely the logical thing to do is split up?  Although I guess feelings do defy logic sometimes  :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2009, 09:07:30 AM »
when she breaks up with me she doesnt leave me alone.  she calls me begging to talk and wanting me back. 

If she does that then you should ignore it.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2009, 09:23:22 AM »
And you swoop back in to save her. It's a constant cycle of drama. And you play your part in it too. You've said some really shitty things to her that no woman should ever have to hear. And she is a good emotional manipulator. That's the thing with toxic relationships. You each have a role that you play in it. When she breaks up with you, and desn't leave you alone, you enable her by responding. And 'round and 'round we go right?

If you have the opportunity to experience a healthy relationship, you'll wonder why the fuck you stuck it out so long in the one you're on now. Love doesn't = healthy relationship.

eta: Just saw your comment about not bullying anymore. Good for you.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2009, 09:25:13 AM »
have u ever done The Sex?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2009, 09:27:15 AM »
what is emotional blackmail anyway?

She knows that there are things she can say or do to play on your emotions and get you to come running. It's used like a tool to get what she wants. I bet she knows that she does this too. I think i talked to her about it before but I can't remember.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2009, 09:28:22 AM »

No. My real name is Mary and both of my kids are the product of an immaculate conception.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2009, 09:38:20 AM »

No. My real name is Mary and both of my kids are the product of an immaculate conception.

What shes saying here, is that god came moseying along and saw her sleeping naked, so he shoved the tip in and nutted. Later she had a kid who had the cheatcodes to life.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2009, 09:40:46 AM »

What shes saying here, is that god came moseying along and saw her sleeping naked, so he shoved the tip in and nutted. Later she had a kid who had the cheatcodes to life.

:plus: That was slightly creepy, yet pretty fucking funny. :laugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2009, 09:53:23 AM »

:plus: That was slightly creepy, yet pretty fucking funny. :laugh:

Well what happened after that is that the kid grew to be a man, and the jews didn't like him cause he was a leet haxxor and they weren't. So they no scoped his ass. But then he just turned on godmode and reappeared on the server. God loled.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2009, 09:57:06 AM »
:lol:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2009, 08:07:51 PM »

Y'mean, up, down, left, right, bow in front of the altar and go into the pew?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2009, 08:15:57 AM »

Y'mean, up, down, left, right, bow in front of the altar and go into the pew?

That totally took me a minute and then when I visualized it, I  busted out laughing. :laugh:

My "Ask CG Anything" definitely went on its own little tangent, becoming "Dear Abby's free therapy sessions" :P

Blasted

« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2009, 08:46:02 AM »
To get back on topic, do you think you'll ever have more kids CG?  Or are the ones you have now enough?  :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2009, 09:02:21 AM »
Also, remember tonight is alcohol night  8)