Educational

Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 2499 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Facebook
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2010, 06:08:52 AM »
Apparently some of my old school friends have Facebook accounts but I have no desire to speak with them. They were the ones who thought they were too good for everyone else at school and are now living in the burbs criticising others. I have only a couple of friends left from school that I've maintained regular contact with and one of them caught them on Facebook the other night being bitchy about him.

I'm a bit pissed off about it actually and would like to put them in their place, but that is exactly the reason why I hate Facebook. Fake people pretending to be fake friends with each other.

I know that's not always the case, for sure and it does have it's place. Two of the girls who are chummy chummy on there hated each other at school, with a passion. So hilarious.

Either they grew up...or everybody else hates them now and they have only each other! :laugh:

Probably the latter.

:rofl:

I've never gone to any high school reunions and never will...no reason to dredge up the dismal past!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2010, 06:11:09 AM »
god I wont be goin to any school reunions either lol

primary school was good but secondary school was shite

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2010, 06:19:28 AM »
Apparently some of my old school friends have Facebook accounts but I have no desire to speak with them. They were the ones who thought they were too good for everyone else at school and are now living in the burbs criticising others. I have only a couple of friends left from school that I've maintained regular contact with and one of them caught them on Facebook the other night being bitchy about him.

I'm a bit pissed off about it actually and would like to put them in their place, but that is exactly the reason why I hate Facebook. Fake people pretending to be fake friends with each other.

I know that's not always the case, for sure and it does have it's place. Two of the girls who are chummy chummy on there hated each other at school, with a passion. So hilarious.

Either they grew up...or everybody else hates them now and they have only each other! :laugh:

You forgot the third option, they're now closet lesbians. :toporly:

I mean that could explain a lot, right? :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:23:46 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2010, 06:37:03 AM »

You forgot the third option, they're now closet lesbians. :toporly:

I mean that could explain a lot, right? :laugh:

No, just fakey ass kissers, nothing more sinister than that! One used to call the other a whore, and the *whore* used to call the other one a prim and proper virgin. I was friends with both these girls until about 10 years ago. They are basically still in high school with their attitude.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2010, 09:47:22 PM »

I'd only go to a school reunion if I was successful. I have absolutely no desire otherwise to make people think im just some oddball loser still. Most people rom my school i'm better off not knowing, lets keep it that way. I've declined friend requests from school people who never had anything to do with me, some which even bullied me for OCD rituals I had at high school. How can they honestly expect I want them on my facebook?  :duh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2010, 02:33:37 PM »

I'd only go to a school reunion if I was successful. I have absolutely no desire otherwise to make people think im just some oddball loser still. Most people rom my school i'm better off not knowing, lets keep it that way. I've declined friend requests from school people who never had anything to do with me, some which even bullied me for OCD rituals I had at high school. How can they honestly expect I want them on my facebook?  :duh:

Sounds like my attitude. I don't feel like explaining my apparent failures to a bunch of acquaintances from 25 years ago. There's nothing in it for me.  :thumbdn:

People forget.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2010, 02:35:52 PM »

Sounds like my attitude. I don't feel like explaining my apparent failures to a bunch of acquaintances from 25 years ago. There's nothing in it for me.  :thumbdn:

Free food and drinks?  :thumbup:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2010, 09:05:15 PM »
Had I graduated I would probably attend one reunion.

After cashing in on some favors owed...I would have the transportation, the designer clothes, & the accessories to pull off a very good snow job on a bunch of little cheerleading bitches that haven't seen me in over 20 some years and live at least a state away from me.

I would probably dine, take a few pictures, and then ride off into the sunset. 

Fuck that chance for "renewed friendships", we're talking revenge.  :thumbup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2010, 09:11:17 PM »
My high school is not on my face book I never want to see these people again except through a scope
Mine is college only
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2010, 12:47:19 AM »
Had I graduated I would probably attend one reunion.

After cashing in on some favors owed...I would have the transportation, the designer clothes, & the accessories to pull off a very good snow job on a bunch of little cheerleading bitches that haven't seen me in over 20 some years and live at least a state away from me.

I would probably dine, take a few pictures, and then ride off into the sunset.  

Fuck that chance for "renewed friendships", we're talking revenge.  :thumbup:

Yeah its not even worth that, most of the girls who thought i was a freak have a whole lot of kids at 25 now.. seems failure to me, what a boring life. I never had problems with the cheerleader type, some were obviously stuck up, but no-one agreed with their issues so it doesn't matter.
There was one very average girl who was really nasty to me who ended up getting pregnant at 16 to some pimply boy who shes now married to, so its just funny imo.

lol the people you hated are probably in the same boat.

Some people however, it doesn't matter how successful you've become, you'll always be scum and a freak. No point worrying about them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:49:21 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2010, 07:23:04 AM »

Free food and drinks?  :thumbup:

Good point, but I work in food service, so I get free drinks and food every day! :headbang2:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2010, 07:25:38 AM »
My high school is not on my face book I never want to see these people again except through a scope
Mine is college only

Sounds like your high school years sucked way more than mine did! :thumbdn:

Actually, by high school, people more or less left me alone, which was a nice change from the nastiness of the previous years. :facepalm2:

People forget.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2010, 10:33:21 AM »
Mine is college only

Sounds like your high school years sucked way more than mine did! :thumbdn:

Actually, by high school, people more or less left me alone, which was a nice change from the nastiness of the previous years. :facepalm2:

They were defiantly on fun
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw