Educational

Author Topic: PC hypocrisy?  (Read 3771 times)

TheoK

Re: PC hypocrisy?
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2009, 03:38:29 AM »
There was no betraying, the Nazis were clueless fucks and had to go for the good of the planet.

Clueless? Just look on Europe and North America of today. This is one of the uncomfortable truths that you won't accept.

Do you think Hitler would have tolerated niggers and Arabs burning 200 cars in Germany to get "respect", like the cowards running Sweden of today have done since August? He would have machinegunned and bombed them.

Oh, lets see what the response to this will be. I guess "Hitler would have killed you for being an Aspie".

He would have.

None of the above is true just because you say so. Well, except maybe for that part about what Hitler would have done with you.

If you say that you can't diagnose Hitler as an Aspie post mortem, you can't say for sure that he would have killed all Aspies either. The ones killed in the T-4 action were so called "vegetables", which most Aspies aren't.

Does it hurt to try to be honest?

well what about the ones that were labeled "asocioal"?

forget the aspie part for a minute and realize that, aspie or not, your ass would have been camped for not having a job.

Who said anything about not having a job if living in Nazi Germany?

But since the politicians steal money from the Swedish people - ethnic Swedes - without asking them if they accept it, to give to niggers, sandniggers and Balkan trash, it's not more than fair that less fortunate ethnic Swedes like us Aspies get our share as well.

More than 91% of the so called refugees aren't refugees at all according to the UN definition! 91% of those who migrate to Sweden have no right to be here at all.

With that in view, the disability given to Swedish Aspies in Sweden is nothing, since the Aspies have both an unconditional right to be here as well as having parents and forefathers paying/having paid taxes to build up Sweden. It's a drop in the ocean, which the costs for immigration isn't.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:45:16 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2009, 03:49:40 AM »
Enrichment, hooray! The Swedes should be thankful to get their money stolen, their women raped and their elderly robbed and beaten by waste-of-space-and-air Somalis, Arabs, Albanians, Serbs and other living garbage, because Sweden was nothing before mass immigration, according to the PC shitheads.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2009, 03:55:05 AM »
 :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2009, 03:55:24 AM »
Oh, come off the grass, Lit. There are bad and good people in every racial group. Do you seriously mean that NO ethnic Swede has ever raped, murdered, or vandalised property?

TheoK

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2009, 03:59:10 AM »
Oh, come off the grass, Lit. There are bad and good people in every racial group. Do you seriously mean that NO ethnic Swede has ever raped, murdered, or vandalised property?

Not to that extent. I can't find the diagram right now, but I have posted it before, I believe. The diagram shows clearly that crimes against person and property have risen almost equally to the immigration.

And some crimes, like group rape, were as good as unheard of before the mass immigration.

TheoK

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2009, 04:15:18 AM »
Never mind, it would be twisted and denied anyway.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2009, 04:15:23 AM »
There was no betraying, the Nazis were clueless fucks and had to go for the good of the planet.

Clueless? Just look on Europe and North America of today. This is one of the uncomfortable truths that you won't accept.

Do you think Hitler would have tolerated niggers and Arabs burning 200 cars in Germany to get "respect", like the cowards running Sweden of today have done since August? He would have machinegunned and bombed them.

Oh, lets see what the response to this will be. I guess "Hitler would have killed you for being an Aspie".

He would have.

None of the above is true just because you say so. Well, except maybe for that part about what Hitler would have done with you.

If you say that you can't diagnose Hitler as an Aspie post mortem, you can't say for sure that he would have killed all Aspies either. The ones killed in the T-4 action were so called "vegetables", which most Aspies aren't.

forget the aspie part for a minute and realize that, aspie or not, your ass would have been camped for not having a job.

we were talking about you being in nazi germany and getting killed or locked up for being aspie.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

TheoK

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2009, 04:19:00 AM »

He would have.

we were talking about you being in nazi germany and getting killed or locked up for being aspie.

Wouldn't have happened if I had been a useful citizen. While not believing in the concept of Aspie brotherhood, odeon always pulls the "the nazis would have killed us Aspies, so you are making an idiot out of yourself for being a Nazi" card.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2009, 04:25:01 AM »

He would have.

Wouldn't have happened if I had been a useful citizen. While not believing in the concept of Aspie brotherhood, odeon always pulls the "the nazis would have killed us Aspies, so you are making an idiot out of yourself for being a Nazi" card.

but youre not a useful citizen.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

TheoK

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2009, 04:36:54 AM »
Not in Sweden of today, idiot. I have no obligation to be. They steal money from honest Swedes in form of taxes to finance the destruction of our own country by "enrichment". That's high treason in any sane country.

Look at this. "Bilbränder" means "car fires". Since August 17, more than 200 cars have been put on fire by "enrichers" in several Swedish cities.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bilbr%C3%A4nder&search_type=&aq=f

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2009, 04:47:14 AM »
::)

It's interesting that the other guy that I consider my friend on these boards, Zer0, also isn't here anymore. He left I2 voluntarily, because he was very disappointed with the board.

Another standard response will come here: "His loss. /shrugs"

His loss. /shrug

Edit:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What can we do to kiss his arse so he'll start liking this place?

You can stand up for your fellow Aspies at least as much as you stand up for sandniggers et al.

And I do stand up for them. Why do you think that this place is still up and running?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2009, 04:49:24 AM »

He would have.

There is plenty of information available showing what Nazi Germany did for anyone they considered to be mentally disabled.

No, why should it? The truth is on my side.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2009, 04:51:30 AM »

Not to that extent. I can't find the diagram right now, but I have posted it before, I believe. The diagram shows clearly that crimes against person and property have risen almost equally to the immigration.

And some crimes, like group rape, were as good as unheard of before the mass immigration.

And I have debunked your bullshit, more than once. Go look it up instead of starting a new (and largely pointless) tirade about this. You don't have a leg to stand on.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2009, 04:52:51 AM »
Never mind, it would be twisted and denied anyway.

Ever considered the very real possibility that you are so wrong it hurts? Did you ever stop and think about why no-one agrees with you?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2009, 04:55:41 AM »

There is no Aspie brotherhood, Lit. We share a dx, that's all. We are not a race or an ethnic group, nor do we believe in even remotely similar things. We share a group of symptoms.

And those symptoms would have made us targets in Nazi Germany. There's plenty of evidence for that.

- Albert Einstein