Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84699 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #3015 on: May 27, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »
Thanks, Callaway.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3016 on: June 25, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »
thats an odd status under your name

"one"

hmm...
Yes, good catch; usually it says, rookie be kind to me.
Just looked at the member list and members with zero post have zero status, and 1-9 posts have one status, and 10 post have rookie be kind to me. Something must have changed.

Jack has the never ending question of why.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3017 on: June 25, 2011, 11:08:06 PM »
How was the trip?  Have you settled back into the routine of normalcy yet?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #3018 on: June 26, 2011, 06:36:06 AM »
How was the trip?  Have you settled back into the routine of normalcy yet?

Is Callaway back, or did she find a computer with an internet connection while she was away? I haven't seen her post in the Away/Back thread about her return.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3019 on: June 26, 2011, 11:15:43 AM »
I'm not back yet, I just found a couple of hotels with wireless internet.

We are having a great time.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3020 on: June 27, 2011, 07:37:17 AM »

"one"

hmm...
Just looked at the member list and members with zero post have zero status, and 1-9 posts have one status, and 10 post have rookie be kind to me. Something must have changed.

It looks to me like a way of dividing the Newbies into two groups based on whether or not they have posted at least once.

BTW, I think that the former membergroup for a new member with zero to nine posts was Newbie.  The membergroup Rookie (be kind to me) would be given to a member with ten to twenty-five posts and a member with twenty-five to fifty posts would be given the membergroup Fresh Meat.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3021 on: June 27, 2011, 07:41:53 AM »

"one"

hmm...

It looks to me like a way of dividing the Newbies into two groups based on whether or not they have posted at least once.

BTW, I think that the former membergroup for a new member with zero to nine posts was Newbie.  The membergroup Rookie (be kind to me) would be given to a member with ten to twenty-five posts and a member with twenty-five to fifty posts would be given the membergroup Fresh Meat.

Could this have something to do with it?

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3022 on: June 27, 2011, 02:08:12 PM »

"one"

hmm...

BTW, I think that the former membergroup for a new member with zero to nine posts was Newbie.  The membergroup Rookie (be kind to me) would be given to a member with ten to twenty-five posts and a member with twenty-five to fifty posts would be given the membergroup Fresh Meat.

I think that it does.

A next step could be to delete the accounts of the 58 zero post count newbies who have never logged in to Intensity at all (after years in some cases) to see if that speeds up things here.

There are 193 zero post count Newbies in all and many of them who did log in at least once haven't logged in for years.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:11:47 PM by Callaway »

Osensitive1

« Reply #3023 on: June 27, 2011, 04:01:36 PM »
Thanks, Callaway and Semicolon.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3024 on: June 27, 2011, 04:41:28 PM »

"one"

hmm...

BTW, I think that the former membergroup for a new member with zero to nine posts was Newbie.  The membergroup Rookie (be kind to me) would be given to a member with ten to twenty-five posts and a member with twenty-five to fifty posts would be given the membergroup Fresh Meat.

I think that it does.

A next step could be to delete the accounts of the 58 zero post count newbies who have never logged in to Intensity at all (after years in some cases) to see if that speeds up things here.

There are 193 zero post count Newbies in all and many of them who did log in at least once haven't logged in for years.

Ah, the ones on Squiddy's target list, for personalised introduction/luring into the cesspool.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3025 on: June 27, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »
Thanks, Callaway and Semicolon.

:)

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #3026 on: August 01, 2011, 04:43:09 PM »
what is the square root of pi

Why do you need the square root of pi? 

Pi is an irrational number so there is no exact answer, but it's approximately 1.772453850905516027298167483314.

i know its a irrational number it was a joke this thread has little humor compared to the rest :plus:
My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3027 on: August 05, 2011, 04:40:15 AM »
How long does it take to bounce back/recover from antibiotic resistance- in particular, from prolonged use of anti-acne topical antibiotics?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3028 on: August 05, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »
How long does it take to bounce back/recover from antibiotic resistance- in particular, from prolonged use of anti-acne topical antibiotics?

I'm not sure how long it would take, since some people have colonies of antibiotic resistant bacteria even when they haven't been taking topical antibiotics at all.  However, antibiotic resistance is more common in people who apply topical antibiotics intermittently or who often forget to apply the second daily dose.  If you have been using Clindamycin, perhaps you could switch to Erythromycin or vice-versa?

An oral antibotic, Minocin, worked very well on my acne that I got when I stopped taking birth control pills and I only had to take it once a day.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3029 on: August 06, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »

I'm not sure how long it would take, since some people have colonies of antibiotic resistant bacteria even when they haven't been taking topical antibiotics at all.  However, antibiotic resistance is more common in people who apply topical antibiotics intermittently or who often forget to apply the second daily dose.  If you have been using Clindamycin, perhaps you could switch to Erythromycin or vice-versa?

An oral antibotic, Minocin, worked very well on my acne that I got when I stopped taking birth control pills and I only had to take it once a day.
I was using Clindamycin once a day (I'm pretty sure that was what I was supposed to do), and TBH I would like to skip out on the antibiotic thing altogether unless my acne gets hugely worse, due to worry of antibiotic resistance and quite frankly it's also rather costly with my work insurance.  I also think it probably contributed to some really ghastly skin problems I had last year and again a couple of weeks ago- each time cleared up by doxycyclin.  (The best guess I have is it was perioral dermatits.)  Seeing as I was on Clindamycin since I was a teenger I'm assuming it probably stopped working properly years ago.  I have retin-A which I use daily and I think that helps a great deal.  I'll ask ym doctor but was curious what you would be able to glean.  I didn't come up with anything solid but all the info I found made me think stopping clyndamicin is probably a good idea.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.