Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84807 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2910 on: April 20, 2011, 05:42:38 AM »
I must admit that I really am not up on American Politics but from a complete layman's perspective I think that Bush deserves to be sent out in the front line of Afghanistan armed with a popgun and only a Texan hat for protection
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2911 on: April 20, 2011, 05:53:10 AM »
Ah, I didn't know much about either of those topics really. I know the healthcare thing is a pretty big issue, but I have'nt really paid as much attention to american politics (or politics in general ytbh) since I stopped studying it

Obama is better than Bush at least tho :laugh:

I don't think that he is better.  I wanted Hillary Clinton to be president because I thought that she would fix health care. The last time it was fixed a little, her husband was in office and she was responsible for it.  At least we can buy COBRA coverage now when we lose our health insurance, assuming that we can afford to pay both our and our former employer's share of the cost.

I must admit i agree with you about Hilary Clinton.  She is a well respected lady.  She would make a good President. :thumbup:
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2912 on: April 20, 2011, 05:59:20 AM »
Ah, I didn't know much about either of those topics really. I know the healthcare thing is a pretty big issue, but I have'nt really paid as much attention to american politics (or politics in general ytbh) since I stopped studying it

I don't think that he is better.  I wanted Hillary Clinton to be president because I thought that she would fix health care. The last time it was fixed a little, her husband was in office and she was responsible for it.  At least we can buy COBRA coverage now when we lose our health insurance, assuming that we can afford to pay both our and our former employer's share of the cost.

I must admit i agree with you about Hilary Clinton.  She is a well respected lady.  She would make a good President. :thumbup:

Very true but she obviously was not very good at blowjobs.

Sorry could not resist.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2913 on: April 20, 2011, 06:01:47 AM »

Very true but she obviously was not very good at blowjobs.

Sorry could not resist.
:good: :rofl:
blah blah blah

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2914 on: April 20, 2011, 07:01:37 AM »
imo George Bush was a big embarrassment to america. whatever you think of his policies, at least obama isn't a retarded religious nutcase

TheoK

« Reply #2915 on: April 20, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
Speaking of Clinton; he signed a federal law that was specially made for Bill Gates, Jerry Seinfeld and Paul Allen, so that they could drive their Porsche 959s legally in the US:

---

"The "Gates 959" is an infamous car,[7] one of the Porsche 959s built in the mid-eighties, imported by Bill Gates to the United States in 1987. Gates' fellow Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen imported another one, as did Porsche collector Jerry Seinfeld. These cars had not been approved by regulators and had no Department of Transportation‎ and Environmental Protection Agency‎ approval. The "Gates 959" was stored for 13 years by the Customs Service at the Port of Seattle, until regulations were changed to allow "Autos of Interest" to be imported with severe limitations on their use.[7] Gates and Allen both helped pass the "Show and Display" law.[7][8]"

---

Porsche 959

That's extremely "democratic".  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2916 on: April 20, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
how come you didn't respond to Bint in Dunc's Coming Out thread?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2917 on: April 20, 2011, 03:32:56 PM »

There was no unanswered question addressed to me in what Bint said in Dunc's "I'm leaving" thread, however I believe that you changing a serious post that Dunc or Ozymandias made would be equivalent to someone else changing a serious post that you made.  The fact that the example I chose for you was about Sophie was because that's one of the few subjects you take seriously and so you could understand that such a change would be intrusive.

The reason that I need to explain this to you at all is because both you and she seem to think that it was fine and dandy for you to change Dunc's post about his reason for leaving Intensity to one that said he's gay.  I have trouble understanding why you think you have more right to change what Dunc said and have that stand as his words than Dunc's words have the right to be his own.  It was a serious post and when he posted it, he didn't post in a forum where someone else had the ability and inclination to change it for "lulz."

I believe that if someone changed one of your old Soph posts about Sophie for "lulz," you would throw a tantrum.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2918 on: April 20, 2011, 03:35:39 PM »
You still haven't addressed the point

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2919 on: April 20, 2011, 03:41:06 PM »
Do you think Pentagram or Razorbeard is better looking?  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2920 on: April 20, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »
she'll go with Pent as she likes them fat :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #2921 on: April 20, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »

There was no unanswered question addressed to me in what Bint said in Dunc's "I'm leaving" thread, however I believe that you changing a serious post that Dunc or Ozymandias made would be equivalent to someone else changing a serious post that you made.  The fact that the example I chose for you was about Sophie was because that's one of the few subjects you take seriously and so you could understand that such a change would be intrusive.

The reason that I need to explain this to you at all is because both you and she seem to think that it was fine and dandy for you to change Dunc's post about his reason for leaving Intensity to one that said he's gay.  I have trouble understanding why you think you have more right to change what Dunc said and have that stand as his words than Dunc's words have the right to be his own.  It was a serious post and when he posted it, he didn't post in a forum where someone else had the ability and inclination to change it for "lulz."

I believe that if someone changed one of your old Soph posts about Sophie for "lulz," you would throw a tantrum.

I really don't think a post about leaving an internet forum qualifies as a "serious issue".

Also, a tantrum?  Really?  Don't you think that sounds a bit facetious?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2922 on: April 20, 2011, 03:43:38 PM »
Yeah leaving some internet forum for another one is hardly the same as someone dying  :facepalm2:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2923 on: April 20, 2011, 03:45:25 PM »
Yeah leaving some internet forum for another one is hardly the same as someone dying  :facepalm2:

This is the internet.  As your usual run-of-the-mill internet posts go, the owner of a site leaving said site is pretty serious.  Newbies like myself want to find the history to better understand the place they have joined and having it corrected helps us out.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2924 on: April 20, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »
Is it as serious as a death?