Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 85538 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2670 on: April 01, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
Is it okay to masturbate in public?

Trying to get yourself arrested?  ::)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2671 on: April 01, 2010, 11:46:27 AM »

I would have to say no, masturbation is something you are supposed to do only when you have privacy.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2672 on: April 01, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »

I would have to say no, masturbation is something you are supposed to do only when you have privacy.

I don't know how many times I've said that.

DukeNukem

« Reply #2673 on: April 03, 2010, 01:39:15 AM »

Trying to get yourself arrested?  ::)

I bet you could do it in public without anyone knowing.

Cross your legs together and squeeze! :zoinks:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2674 on: April 04, 2010, 08:03:25 PM »
awkward silence............................... :yawn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2675 on: April 05, 2010, 05:53:55 AM »
nothing awkward about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2676 on: April 05, 2010, 07:44:06 AM »

Its OK for YOU to masturbate in public so long as it is right outside the police station. Fine to. YOU should. Now!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

DukeNukem

« Reply #2677 on: April 07, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »

Its OK for YOU to masturbate in public so long as it is right outside the police station. Fine to. YOU should. Now!

After you drink that scotch there, I will.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2678 on: April 07, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »
In the thread 'Is Sex Really that Good', you plussed Les for his comments, saying they were good points. Could you clarify what you thought was good, as you didn't post in the thread?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,10477.msg585765.html#msg585765

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2679 on: April 07, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
Did you watch the YouTube he linked?

I thought that was a cute and funny way to make a point.

Also, I think it's dismissive to say to someone they can't understand your argument because they belong to a different group from you and that you need to keep it simple for them, so if they respond to this a little bit sarcastically, that should be expected.

If one makes a logical argument that the group XY oppresses the group XX, then I think it's fair for a member of group XY to make a parallel argument following the same type of logic on how group XX oppresses group XY to help one see that neither is actually oppressed. 

I personally agree that group XX was historically oppressed in terms of voting and property rights, but I disagree that group XX is currently oppressed in terms of orgasmic rights.  I mean XYs are limited to just the one at least until the refractory period is over while we can have several in succession and I don't believe that the orgasm of either is more expected than the other.  Different men are different along these lines just like different women are different.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2680 on: April 10, 2010, 08:24:54 AM »
I mean XYs are limited to just the one at least until the refractory period is over while we can have several in succession and I don't believe that the orgasm of either is more expected than the other.  Different men are different along these lines just like different women are different.

Thanks for clarifying. I forgot to respond! Yes, things have changed, I agree. Women are coming out of that phase in society where their needs on any level were secondary.

This question may have been answered before. Do you have any hobbies or interests? Apart from the physics / chemistry stuff?

Also, I imagine you in a house with all country style furniture, the wood and the white lacquer. Am I right or wrong? Yes, it's late here and I'm asking obtuse, but harmless questions!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2681 on: April 10, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »
I mean XYs are limited to just the one at least until the refractory period is over while we can have several in succession and I don't believe that the orgasm of either is more expected than the other.  Different men are different along these lines just like different women are different.

Thanks for clarifying. I forgot to respond! Yes, things have changed, I agree. Women are coming out of that phase in society where their needs on any level were secondary.

This question may have been answered before. Do you have any hobbies or interests? Apart from the physics / chemistry stuff?

Also, I imagine you in a house with all country style furniture, the wood and the white lacquer. Am I right or wrong? Yes, it's late here and I'm asking obtuse, but harmless questions!

You're sort of wrong.  I do like natural looking finishes on solid wood like oak, cherry, or mahogany, but I don't like white lacquer at all.

I like antiques, but we don't really have a lot of antique furniture except for our daughter's cradle, a couple of chairs, a sideboard in the dining room, and a quarter sawn oak washstand in our foyer.  Our other living room furniture is Queen Anne style with oval marble topped coffee tables and we have a large silk Kashmir rug which my husband bought for me in India on the floor. 

DukeNukem

« Reply #2682 on: April 10, 2010, 09:50:26 AM »
Callaway, how often do you masturbate? And in what way do you masturbate?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2683 on: April 10, 2010, 09:56:20 AM »

You're sort of wrong.  I do like natural looking finishes on solid wood like oak, cherry, or mahogany, but I don't like white lacquer at all.

I like antiques, but we don't really have a lot of antique furniture except for our daughter's cradle, a couple of chairs, a sideboard in the dining room, and a quarter sawn oak washstand in our foyer.  Our other living room furniture is Queen Anne style with oval marble topped coffee tables and we have a large silk Kashmir rug which my husband bought for me in India on the floor. 

Aha...yep, I remember you mentioning the rug, so the more warm tonal wood theme would be lovely with that.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2684 on: April 10, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
Callaway, how often do you masturbate? And in what way do you masturbate?

My God, who would answer that question?  ::)