Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84814 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2640 on: March 08, 2010, 12:21:14 AM »
is a female menstruel cycle each 28 days?  if so does this mean that they have 13 per year?

On average, yes.

However, the cycles of different women are different.
do women put offa stronger feramone when they are on their menstuel cycle?

i ask this because i am always the most horny when my wife is on hers.

I don't know.  I think they may make more pheromones when they ovulate.   :-\

You are probably more horny because you know you are more likely to get a head job.

i was actually thinking it was more about wanting what i cannot have.
Misunderstood.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2641 on: March 08, 2010, 05:01:13 PM »
is a female menstruel cycle each 28 days?  if so does this mean that they have 13 per year?

On average, yes.

However, the cycles of different women are different.
do women put offa stronger feramone when they are on their menstuel cycle?

i ask this because i am always the most horny when my wife is on hers.

I don't know.  I think they may make more pheromones when they ovulate.   :-\

You are probably more horny because you know you are more likely to get a head job.

i was actually thinking it was more about wanting what i cannot have.

Oh, I have no doubt that there will be other pheromones then. But what they mean to tell? No idea. It is clear how you react on them though. But if that is, because her pheromones lure you, or do you react wanting more because of what can't be? That's up to scientists and psychologists I guess.

My ex could smell my pregnancies. Kept him away from me. To him it was a strong territorial scent that I gave off.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Osensitive1

« Reply #2642 on: March 15, 2010, 04:19:12 PM »
Do you remember which thread had the 'butt hurt complaint form'. That was funny and meant to plus that one but can't remember who posted it or where.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2643 on: March 15, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »
Do you remember which thread had the 'butt hurt complaint form'. That was funny and meant to plus that one but can't remember who posted it or where.

It was in the Make Someone Laugh thread.  renaeden posted it here:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,985.msg578314.html#msg578314

I plussed her for it, too.

DukeNukem

« Reply #2644 on: March 24, 2010, 02:57:14 PM »

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2645 on: March 24, 2010, 03:03:55 PM »

hey duke why dont you post that lipstick thingy here....might help your rep.

DukeNukem

« Reply #2646 on: March 24, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »

Duke Nukem does NOT wear lipstick! Those rumors were created by none other than Scrapmire to aid himself in this political race.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2647 on: March 24, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »
no it was posted by you in a thread you created , here it is

It seems like I have an unusual fetish. I find that women's lips and lipstick are much more attractive to me than anything else. Now these lips has to be nicely shaped and noticeable, I don't like thin or wrinkly lips, no offense to those who have thin or wrinkly lips. I especially like thick lips wearing lipstick or lipgloss. That usually turns me on if the rest of the woman's face looks nice, too. I haven't really told anyone about this until now, but I really want to know what people think about my fetish.

I remember going to middle school, there were a couple of attractive women who had a nice set of lips and did certain things with them that really turned me on. One of them was an aide who was an attractive blonde woman. At first, she wore lip gloss which didn't last but an hour, not the least because she would quite frequently lick her lips as if her lips were really dry or something or her lip gloss was too much to bear. But then she reapplied it anyways. Then after a while, she started to wear sheer lipstick (I dunno which color it was, I think it was a nude color or something) which looked pretty good and was better than the pink lip gloss and it could withstand her licking. This really aroused me. It made my classes more enjoyable when she was with me.

Then I had a 7th grade math teacher who was kind of a weird person to me. She was also attractive and had short curly red hair. She had fairly thick lips that were nicely shaped, and just about every day, she wore dark red lipstick which I liked. However, I wasn't in her first period class, I was in her class right before lunch, where her lipstick was fading. But there was usually enough for her lips to still be sexy. I watched her as she licked and bit them and that made my math class more enjoyable. I wish I had her in the morning when her lipstick was full on. But I did get to see that a few times and I fantasized about having her and my aid that I mentioned earlier put on lipstick and kiss me on my cheeks and on my lips and then have me watch as they lick and bite their lipstick off.

Sometimes, I would put on lipstick myself and lick it off in front of a mirror to arouse myself and masturbate, but I don't wear make up in public because I don't like to wear make up. I just like to see women wearing lipstick and licking it off or sipping through a straw or drink from a can with it on, different things. It's what turns me on, more than anything else. Not a woman's body. Not even sex itself, which this fetish and my fantasies don't really involve. But I still like to stimulate myself with them thoughts and seeing lipstick fetish videos.

DukeNukem

« Reply #2648 on: March 24, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »
no it was posted by you in a thread you created , here it is

It seems like I have an unusual fetish. I find that women's lips and lipstick are much more attractive to me than anything else. Now these lips has to be nicely shaped and noticeable, I don't like thin or wrinkly lips, no offense to those who have thin or wrinkly lips. I especially like thick lips wearing lipstick or lipgloss. That usually turns me on if the rest of the woman's face looks nice, too. I haven't really told anyone about this until now, but I really want to know what people think about my fetish.

I remember going to middle school, there were a couple of attractive women who had a nice set of lips and did certain things with them that really turned me on. One of them was an aide who was an attractive blonde woman. At first, she wore lip gloss which didn't last but an hour, not the least because she would quite frequently lick her lips as if her lips were really dry or something or her lip gloss was too much to bear. But then she reapplied it anyways. Then after a while, she started to wear sheer lipstick (I dunno which color it was, I think it was a nude color or something) which looked pretty good and was better than the pink lip gloss and it could withstand her licking. This really aroused me. It made my classes more enjoyable when she was with me.

Then I had a 7th grade math teacher who was kind of a weird person to me. She was also attractive and had short curly red hair. She had fairly thick lips that were nicely shaped, and just about every day, she wore dark red lipstick which I liked. However, I wasn't in her first period class, I was in her class right before lunch, where her lipstick was fading. But there was usually enough for her lips to still be sexy. I watched her as she licked and bit them and that made my math class more enjoyable. I wish I had her in the morning when her lipstick was full on. But I did get to see that a few times and I fantasized about having her and my aid that I mentioned earlier put on lipstick and kiss me on my cheeks and on my lips and then have me watch as they lick and bite their lipstick off.

Sometimes, I would put on lipstick myself and lick it off in front of a mirror to arouse myself and masturbate, but I don't wear make up in public because I don't like to wear make up. I just like to see women wearing lipstick and licking it off or sipping through a straw or drink from a can with it on, different things. It's what turns me on, more than anything else. Not a woman's body. Not even sex itself, which this fetish and my fantasies don't really involve. But I still like to stimulate myself with them thoughts and seeing lipstick fetish videos.

Can you prove that I actually posted that?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2649 on: March 24, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »
dont have to,         you were trolling when you posted that , just like you have been trolling all day, here

DukeNukem

« Reply #2650 on: March 24, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »
dont have to, [WTF with the space?] you were trolling when you posted that , just like you have been trolling all day, here

You refuse to provide the adequate evidence, therefore...

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2651 on: March 24, 2010, 04:16:40 PM »
<removed bullshit>

Please don't quote his dumb ass picture. I have that tool on ignore and I don't want to see his shit.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2652 on: March 24, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »
<removed bullshit>

Please don't quote his dumb ass picture. I have that tool on ignore and I don't want to see his shit.
apologies   :-[

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2653 on: March 30, 2010, 05:16:45 PM »
D'you know of any multipurpose cleaners that tend to minimally aggravate allergies and asthma, but that still get things clean?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2654 on: March 30, 2010, 06:24:27 PM »
D'you know of any multipurpose cleaners that tend to minimally aggravate allergies and asthma, but that still get things clean?

Sorry, I don't.  I would think it would depend on what would aggravate your specific asthma or allergies.

I have some spray that kills dust mites that I bought at Target, but I can't remember the brand name.

You can use rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to clean the chrome and glass in your bathroom instead of commercial spray cleaners.