Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84804 times)

P7PSP

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2250 on: July 06, 2009, 01:44:00 PM »
Any louder?   Libarains to you hear me me laughing? :laugh:
Not likely, the libarians are probably laughing at you pulling your mini dick.  :wanker:  :hahaha:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2251 on: July 08, 2009, 05:19:09 AM »
How old are you Callaway?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2252 on: July 10, 2009, 12:00:59 PM »
Any louder?   Libarains to you hear me me laughing? :laugh:
Not likely, the libarians are probably laughing at you pulling your mini dick.  :wanker:  :hahaha:

Yeah, and its above average to, your so right. :laugh:

I bet Callaway would have a good time, if she weren't married :angel: ;)

Depends on what you do for yourself,   I feel 16 as people say, but not 26 like my age.  I express more maturity than alot of people my age to. >:D :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:03:42 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2253 on: July 10, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
Any louder?   Libarains to you hear me me laughing? :laugh:
Not likely, the libarians are probably laughing at you pulling your mini dick.  :wanker:  :hahaha:

Yeah, and its above average to, your so right. :laugh:

I bet Callaway would have a good time, if she weren't married :angel: ;)

Depends on what you do for yourself,   I feel 16 as people say, but not 26 like my age.  I express more maturity than alot of people my age to. >:D :laugh:

You're fucking retarded dude. She wasn't asking you, she was asking callaway. You are a fucking idiot.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2254 on: July 10, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »
You don't understand why I answered the way I do, and you automatically assume things.
Sometimes its in your own so called best intrest and its at these times you may miss things.

I herd alot how unbelieveable somethings are.   Am I nervous about what people are doing?  no, its mostly amusing, as along as certain people are doing at least a halfway decent job.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2255 on: July 10, 2009, 12:17:12 PM »
You don't understand why I answered the way I do, and you automatically assume things.
Sometimes its in your own so called best intrest and its at these times you may miss things.

I herd alot how unbelieveable somethings are.   Am I nervous about what people are doing?  no, its mostly amusing, as along as certain people are doing at least a halfway decent job.

And that made no sense at all. Have you donated your body to science? Because if you have, I think you should retract the agreement. You would weaken the entire planet from what they'd learn from you.
I will never stop...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2256 on: July 10, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »

I herd alot how unbelieveable somethings are.   Am I nervous about what people are doing?  no, its mostly amusing, as along as certain people are doing at least a halfway decent job.

And that made no sense at all. Have you donated your body to science? Because if you have, I think you should retract the agreement. You would weaken the entire planet from what they'd learn from you.

Thankyou for confirming what I just said.  Oh and get a new obession.

I will repeat the question for Callaway now

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:35:01 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2257 on: July 10, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »

I herd alot how unbelieveable somethings are.   Am I nervous about what people are doing?  no, its mostly amusing, as along as certain people are doing at least a halfway decent job.

Thats right.

are you Callaway?

Callaway
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2258 on: July 10, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »
Old enough to know better and young enough to still do it!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2259 on: July 14, 2009, 05:34:31 AM »

Thats right.

are you Callaway?

Callaway
He drives me nuts too, rage.  That's why I blocked him.  Getting mad at him doesn't help anything; he'll keep on being 99% batshit crazy whether or not you're telling him he makes no sense.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2260 on: July 14, 2009, 09:33:41 AM »
What's your favorite childhood treasure?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2261 on: July 14, 2009, 11:17:44 AM »

Thats right.

are you Callaway?

Callaway
He drives me nuts too, rage.  That's why I blocked him.  Getting mad at him doesn't help anything; he'll keep on being 99% batshit crazy whether or not you're telling him he makes no sense.

Yeah I guess i'll just block his retarded ass.
I will never stop...

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2262 on: July 14, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »
Randy wins then if you mean put him on ignore.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2263 on: July 14, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »
Randy wins then if you mean put him on ignore.

I wasn't competing with him. I just don't like seeing him fling his feces all over the place. Especially since it seems he isn't aware of it.
I will never stop...

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2264 on: July 14, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »
I know but I think it was odeon or dirtdawg who said putting someone on ignore means they win. I can't be arsed to do research to see who said it because I can't remember what thread it was in.