Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84806 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2205 on: June 02, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »
My daughter is just ten but is very much like the way you describe yours she is going to middle school i the fall but it is an arts magnet school so we are hoping she will get along well as art is one of her obsessions.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2206 on: June 06, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »
Callaway, that shows how different autistics can be. I can't egage in imaginary play even now. As a kid, I had to be directed by other kids to tell me what to do. I wonder why my lack of imagination is so bad, maybe one of the things that is low on the spectrum.

I hope the other kids realise that your daughter is a good person and not to be scared of her.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2207 on: June 08, 2009, 12:29:01 PM »
Obi-Callaway Kenobi, you are our only hope. Why have you left us in this most desperate hour?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

TheoK

« Reply #2208 on: June 08, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »
Maybe she has gone to the happy hunting grounds?  :-\

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2209 on: June 08, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »
Obi-Callaway Kenobi, you are our only hope. Why have you left us in this most desperate hour?

She'll return to fight another day.  :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2210 on: June 14, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »

Sorry.

I went out of town with my husband and daughter and I didn't have my computer with me.

P7PSP

« Reply #2211 on: June 14, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »
Did you enjoy your vacation Callaway? Good to have you back.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2212 on: June 14, 2009, 10:42:46 PM »
Did you enjoy your vacation Callaway? Good to have you back.

Thank you.

We flew to North Carolina to visit my husband's parents.  Then we drove up to Kitty Hawk and saw where the place that the Wright Brothers flew their first airplane and I got sunburned on the beach.  I'm very fair and I don't tan, I just burn even with a lot of heavy duty sunscreen and a huge beach umbrella.

P7PSP

« Reply #2213 on: June 14, 2009, 11:24:20 PM »
Kitty Hawk and Nags Head are the only parts of North Carolina I have been to but I thought it was a nice area, the only part of the Atlanta or Pacific oceans that I have been to where the water is clear and warm.  :thumbup:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2214 on: June 14, 2009, 11:36:29 PM »
Kitty Hawk and Nags Head are the only parts of North Carolina I have been to but I thought it was a nice area, the only part of the Atlanta or Pacific oceans that I have been to where the water is clear and warm.  :thumbup:

I thought that it was a very nice area, too. 

The beach sand goes EVERYWHERE.  My daughter's swim vest is full of sand and I don't even know how it got inside there.  My husband helped her surf on a boogie board and she loved it, though.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2215 on: June 15, 2009, 06:54:25 AM »
Glad you're back, Callaway, and hope you had a good time. Sand is just ubiquitous, isn't it? My kids used to come home from preschool with large quantities of the stuff in their shoes. The preschool must have had to top up the sandpit quite often if all the other children were carrying similar amounts home with them. :D

ETA: correct spelling of your name :oops:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:34:41 PM by SleepyDragon »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2216 on: June 15, 2009, 07:31:57 AM »
We had sand in all our shoes too and it filled my husband's swimsuit pockets, so he bought a new pocketless swimsuit to wear.

The hotel we stayed in had a pier and there was a foot washing thing which washed the sand off our feet when we stepped on it and there was a hose with a sprayer to wash the sand off everything else.

My daughter got sand in her eyes a couple of times and we had to go to the washing station to wash it out and her hair was full of sand.  But her swim vest is knit fabric over the buoyant core so I guess sand must have worked its way in through the weave of the fabric.  She also got sand between her swimsuit and its lining and that must have happened the same way.  It looked like she had a butt pad.

:laugh:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2217 on: June 15, 2009, 07:33:54 AM »
We had sand in all our shoes too and it filled my husband's swimsuit pockets, so he bought a new pocketless swimsuit to wear.

The hotel we stayed in had a pier and there was a foot washing thing which washed the sand off our feet when we stepped on it and there was a hose with a sprayer to wash the sand off everything else.

My daughter got sand in her eyes a couple of times and we had to go to the washing station to wash it out and her hair was full of sand.  But her swim vest is knit fabric over the buoyant core so I guess sand must have worked its way in through the weave of the fabric.  She also got sand between her swimsuit and its lining and that must have happened the same way.  It looked like she had a butt pad.

:lol:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2218 on: June 15, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

My daughter got sand in her eyes a couple of times and we had to go to the washing station to wash it out and her hair was full of sand.  But her swim vest is knit fabric over the buoyant core so I guess sand must have worked its way in through the weave of the fabric.  She also got sand between her swimsuit and its lining and that must have happened the same way.  It looked like she had a butt pad.

I am not laughing, nm....
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

GalileoAce

« Reply #2219 on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:32 AM »
Was my lack of presence on the site felt?