Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84814 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2115 on: May 22, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
Should I meet up with these chicks from Craig's List tonight after the Sox game? They said they wanted to show me a good time!

It will be worth the wait for me, getting mine, however, I don't care for watching you, sorry.

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2116 on: May 22, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »
You probably saw my other post in "... Bitch,"  but, how many tabs can you open before your browser dies?

LOL

I still don't know what the cat did, lying across my keyboard, but I went back into "history"  and found that every tab was loaded with a site connected with Comcast TV and associated links, such as On Demand, Rhapsody, television programs buy the dozens, scheduling, etc (It is easy for me to do that, because I have my browser set to delete all personal information upon restarting). She didn't just hit the same button 432 times, either, as if she was scratching like Helen Wheels. She hit a lot of different buttons in a short amount of time, just walking, plopping, then getting comfortable where she knew I would return.

The more I look at this thing. the more I laugh about it. cats may not be psychic, but they are certainly entertaining to have around.

Does your daughter have a cat?

I ask because my daughter has mostly tortured this tiny cat from the beginning (we got her when she was six weeks old. The cat is fully grown, spayed and seems to be getting fat and she yet weighs only about eight pounds)

I think that is a small cat - even though my last three cats have been gargantuan by comparison (the three cats i have had previously were all near or over twenty pounds - Blue was twenty two pounds of solid muscle and a hunter) and I may have developed a lopsided view of what size housecats are  from taking on wild ones so many times, which were often cross-bred with miscellaneous wild cats, like bobcats, ocelots and cougars.
(the one I got as a kitten in the wild that grew too big for me to keep was surely a crossbred cougar kitten. She looked like a  typical speckled cat, but grew so big, so fast, I returned her to the wild at around thirty five pounds and nine months of age. She was so awesome and loving and it hurt to push her away from me, but she turned out to be just too big - long story ...)

I believe Nena (our cat, my daughter named the cat and told us how to spell the name when she was just learning to read and spell, at age six) is a tiny, petite cat with my best judgment at call. (I hold out my fore arm and she sits there comfortably - from her butt against the inside of my elbow and her chest is four inches shy of my wrist joint, for instance) and yet they are great friends and torture each other constantly - my daughter squashes her and the cat bites and scratches, lightly. My daughter loves the feeling.  She did the same things to the dog we lost a couple of years back. He bit hard, though and she liked that even more.

This cat plays chase, believe it or not.  You tag her and and run and and she runs after you and and tags you. Then you chase her and she runs away, until she decides to let you tag her back. Then she chases you again. It is funny to watch!

I don't really play that much with her  (I am her alpha and she needs re-assurance from me quite often),  but she plays this way with both kids. My son get too freaked out after a while though (he is more sensitive to touch - my daughter requires harsh touch).

My daughter will play this game until the cat stops allowing her to catch her. It is often twenty or more minutes and my daughter has worked up a sweat.

I wish I could will everyone a cat like ours. She is so coooool to have about.

... sorry, I drifted a bit, but how many tabs can you open with your browser. Maybe we should make a game of it/ (kidding, i thrink)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:06:04 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2117 on: May 22, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »
I know for me it is different at different times, I think depending on how long it has been since I shut the computer down hard and restarted  it.

I have had over twenty windows open at the same time before my computer locked up at some times, but I have fifteen windows open now and I notice that it is getting slow.

My daughter and my husband both have allergies, so the only pets we have are two comet goldfish.

We had a pet rabbit when she was a baby, but he died.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:46:23 PM by Callaway »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2118 on: May 22, 2009, 09:48:39 PM »
Should I meet up with these chicks from Craig's List tonight after the Sox game? They said they wanted to show me a good time!

I would say that if you do, you will probably regret it.

Doesn't your wife sleep with a butcher knife under her pillow to Bobbit you with?

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2119 on: May 22, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »

I would say that if you do, you will probably regret it.

Doesn't your wife sleep with a butcher knife under her pillow to Bobbit you with?

I was just kidding. I am sleeping alone tonight in my hotel. :'( :lol:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2120 on: May 23, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »
I know for me it is different at different times, I think depending on how long it has been since I shut the computer down hard and restarted  it.

I have had over twenty windows open at the same time before my computer locked up at some times, but I have fifteen windows open now and I notice that it is getting slow.

My daughter and my husband both have allergies, so the only pets we have are two comet goldfish.

We had a pet rabbit when she was a baby, but he died.

I have a several years old computer, but it has a (funky, single core, yep, I need a computer, soon!) 2.4gHz processor and four GB of ram (pretty much the state of the art five years ago) and I don't think I have ever opened more than about ten or fifteen tabs, deliberately.
It really surprised me that neither Windows nor Firefox crashed during this extreme use.

:lol:

Sorry you guys can't have cats around. They can be incredible friends to know, if you are able.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2121 on: May 23, 2009, 11:57:19 AM »

Sorry you guys can't have cats around. They can be incredible friends to know, if you are able.

I know.  I have had pet cats and dogs when I was younger, but dogs make my husband's eyes water almost instantly and my daughter tested as very allergic to them.

That time I rescued the little dog who had wandered into our fenced back yard in the rain even though I gave the little dog a warm bath, he was sneezing and his eyes were weeping for a long time afterward. 

I thought maybe we could get a cat instead, but my daughter's allergist said that she would quickly develop a cat allergy with exposure, since cats are very allergenic.

TheoK

« Reply #2122 on: May 23, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »
Was your favourite series The Little House on the Prairie?  :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2123 on: May 23, 2009, 12:02:12 PM »
Was your favourite series The Little House on the Prairie?  :zoinks:

No, was it yours?

:P

I think my favorite TV series is either House or Monk.

TheoK

« Reply #2124 on: May 23, 2009, 12:03:49 PM »
You remind me of the Ingalls family. In Sweden we call that being "präktig".  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2125 on: May 23, 2009, 05:13:07 PM »
You remind me of the Ingalls family. In Sweden we call that being "präktig".  :zoinks:

You remind me of the garden variety village idiot. In Sweden we call that being an "idiot".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #2126 on: May 24, 2009, 02:38:28 AM »
 :zoinks:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2127 on: May 24, 2009, 07:42:16 AM »

You remind me of the garden variety village idiot. In Sweden we call that being an "idiot".

do we still use the word PWNED to describe litigious
Misunderstood.

TheoK

« Reply #2128 on: May 24, 2009, 07:51:31 AM »
Odeon simply isn't BRAVE8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2129 on: May 24, 2009, 07:54:38 AM »
Odeon simply isn't BRAVE8)
are you naked and alone on your couch right now? 

are you wanking to young girls getting semen facials?

are you brave?

i bet the answer is yes to two of those questions
Misunderstood.