Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84810 times)

TheoK

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2040 on: January 27, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »
Animals are civilized to their own species to, usually, at least mammals.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2041 on: January 27, 2009, 11:13:19 PM »
Well no ship we need to be unprogramed but respectful till then, if you let me finish.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #2042 on: January 28, 2009, 11:47:00 AM »
Dirt Dawg... you're totally right, your daughter rocks! That is such a cute little story  :plus:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2043 on: February 23, 2009, 11:24:39 AM »
Is your daughter allergic to all corn, and what happens if she eats corn on accident?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2044 on: February 23, 2009, 11:28:42 AM »
Is your daughter allergic to all corn, and what happens if she eats corn on accident?

Yes, she is allergic to corn protein, which means that she can't eat corn or popcorn, but corn sweeteners seem to be OK for her.

She gets really bad eczema if she accidentally eats corn, but if I know it happened then I can give her Benadryl so it won't be such a bad reaction.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2045 on: February 23, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »
Eczema sounds like an inflammtory response provoked by a reaction from mast cells.
I won't even touch wheat starch myself.  Wheat starch, I noticed, makes chips taste better, when I was eatting them a long time ago.

The purification of starch over the protein is not a perfect one, so I would say she is lucky.  So she may be able to handle a minute amount, just like I can.  If it says the package just touched wheat,  I usually won't bother me.

You said you were indian, right?  Allergy to corn might be a corrective thing in a way, because of your ancestors eatting too much corn, and having 2.2 times the suicide rate of americans who are already depressed.  I am not trying to say anything bad about you, or them.  Sometimes people don't have much of a choice.  Ignorance can make some tasks harder to.  There is a virus with similar proteins to wheat gluten to, might be something like that.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2046 on: February 23, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »
Probiotics, lack of, I read, were blamed in magazine article.  Said something about not giving the immune system enough work, so it would be busy causing trouble.  Somethings are really worth repeating.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 12:09:20 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #2047 on: February 24, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »
Realize, Randy, we are not one mind.

The universe is a collective of opposing minds.

We can't just do what ever we feel. We are not animals.

Yes, we are. What else should we be?  ???

No, we're not.  I've learned that lesson in the recent past.   Unless you want to be the scourge of the planet, detested by all, you've got to decide how to live without turning other peoples' stomachs.
If you don't care, go ahead.  But the masses will call a judgement upon you.  If you can live with that, ok. But know that you are a butt nuget as viewed by society.  Don't care?  well the fuck with you.  slime yourself away.  the rest of us have better things to do than to bother with a boil.   know what a boil is?  prolly not.  but its what the rest of us can live without.  you'll never understand.  a boil doesn't know its a boil.  cancer says "what else should we be?  ???"
Feeling neutral is very normal.

TheoK

« Reply #2048 on: February 25, 2009, 05:08:30 AM »
"Society" sucks pus filled ass dick.  :hahaha:

TheoK

« Reply #2049 on: February 25, 2009, 07:11:16 AM »
"Thou shalt not follow the multitude in doing evil."

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2050 on: February 25, 2009, 11:32:33 AM »
"Thou shalt not follow the multitude in doing evil."

OK.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2051 on: February 25, 2009, 11:40:44 AM »
Eczema sounds like an inflammtory response provoked by a reaction from mast cells.
I won't even touch wheat starch myself.  Wheat starch, I noticed, makes chips taste better, when I was eatting them a long time ago.

The purification of starch over the protein is not a perfect one, so I would say she is lucky.  So she may be able to handle a minute amount, just like I can.  If it says the package just touched wheat,  I usually won't bother me.

You said you were indian, right?  Allergy to corn might be a corrective thing in a way, because of your ancestors eatting too much corn, and having 2.2 times the suicide rate of americans who are already depressed.  I am not trying to say anything bad about you, or them.  Sometimes people don't have much of a choice.  Ignorance can make some tasks harder to.  There is a virus with similar proteins to wheat gluten to, might be something like that.

She can't eat a lot of corn starch, either.  Her eczema is really bad right now, for some reason.

I am part Cherokee Indian and she is too both on my side and her dad's.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2052 on: February 25, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »

She can't eat a lot of corn starch, either.  Her eczema is really bad right now, for some reason.

I am part Cherokee Indian and she is too both on my side and her dad's.

Did she have an accident or something with the corn?

I would eat wheat myself, for its better than dying for the mild symptoms, if I had nothing left.

If had a degree,  I would try to make it all go away, so people could eat more freely, sorry.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2053 on: February 25, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »
"Society" sucks pus filled ass dick.  :hahaha:
So, you actaully LOVE society?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #2054 on: February 25, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »
I don't like pus.  ::)