Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84814 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2025 on: January 21, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
Polar bear liver is so high in the retinoid form of Vitamin A that 30 to 90 grams of polar bear liver is enough to kill a person, if it is eaten all at once.
                     _
How about 89.9 grams?

You didn't say you didn't like pussy,  you saw the asian girl didn't you? :laugh: :zoinks:

I am just teasing you.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2026 on: January 26, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »
Does swearing bother you? Fuck came from flicken to strike in german
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

TheoK

« Reply #2027 on: January 27, 2009, 01:27:22 AM »
Swedish "knulla" also comes from German. Very foul mouthed, those Germans.  :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2028 on: January 27, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »

Whether swearing bothers me or not depends on the context.

I don't usually swear myself and I certainly don't want anyone to swear in front of my daughter.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2029 on: January 27, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »

I don't usually swear myself and I certainly don't want anyone to swear in front of my daughter.

My daughter once told a man in line in front of us at the Kroger store who said, " (something, something) ... shit ... ( and then more shit)."

"Excuse me sir, but you just had a word in your mouth that I would not even want to step in with my shoes on."

He looked at her, then my deeply furrowed brow, half snarling face with some challenge. I smiled, pointed to her and stepped in front of her and said, "... out of the mouths of babes comes wisdom. That was funny! You have to admit."   He softened and said that yeah it was kind of funny. He was with his twelve-ish year old son and I looked at his son and told him that I've told my daughter NOT to use that word in public. He looked puzzled, then laughed. I doubt that his son ever had a chance to know that some words are different from others.

My spaz daughter fucking rocks. She says whatever the fuck she feels like saying. I have become inhibited in my time, but she should be my queen.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2030 on: January 27, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »

I live for the days when Callaway drops an "F"  bomb into a conversation.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2031 on: January 27, 2009, 04:02:10 PM »
I don't understand what the big deal is, its a word.  There isn't a point to stressing over a word.  I found other things to waste my stress, more important  things.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2032 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:52 PM »
I can understand though when it would bother you, because you might have been "programmed" for it to. My attitude makes that kind of impossible, and my self esteem I think.  Harsh life makes a liberal, not loosing care of somethings, experiencing new "realms of stimulation"  that lead to new roads of life.

This wasn't spelled out for me in my psychology book, exactly, especially the last one.  Statements like the last one tend to come about under hyperventilation. 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:32:37 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2033 on: January 27, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »
What do you think might have been the consequences if you let your daughter swear when she was born?  Do you think she is going to bother someone else by accident, if she doesn't practice at home, because she would be child, immature?

Its kind of funny though,  I thought it pointless for a long time, and when taking the first statment about the child might accidently set someone else off, and how I am with impulse controll now these days.   I take it with it my first word, cake.  I am not trying to attack anyone,  just few dozen millon thoughts coming about from the increased oxygen intake through the supplement and hyperventilation.   The ramifications appear to be tremendous.  I just thought it was important to share them that is all.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:40:11 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2034 on: January 27, 2009, 04:56:01 PM »
I don't understand what the big deal is, its a word.  There isn't a point to stressing over a word.  I found other things to waste my stress, more important  things.

You may forget that words have meanings, even yours.

Some words have private meanings, some words are acceptable anywhere.

It becomes important to know which ones are not appropriate in certain circumstances, once we venture out into the public.

I was once standing in-line at a buffet lunch when the (might have been aspie) hot-assed girl I was with began talking, rather loudly, about me coming down her throat and how much she enjoyed it and how she wished she had more of my come and whioch foods I should should eat to make more come. She began talking about the protein she was taking from me and how she wished I could just "pump her full of my protein." 

Several people lost their will to stand in line near us and left. She was not aware even that her voice had echoed off the far wall, distracted many patrons from their meal, much less that the topic was a private one. I treid to get her to lower her voice, and smiled at all those who were shooting me with faces of disgust.

She was not aware of her surroundings. Other people do not want to hear this kind of stuff while standing in line to eat..

(Oh yes, I fucked her a BUNCH more times, but she never had any regard for her surroundings or how inappropriate her words may have been to the circumstance.)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 05:18:37 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2035 on: January 27, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »

It becomes important to know which ones are not appropriate in certain circumstances, once we venture out into the public.

I was once standing in-line at a buffet lunch when the (might have been aspie) hot-assed girl I was with began talking, rather loudly, about me coming down her throat and how much she enjoyed it and how she wished she had more of my come and whioch foods I should should eat to make more come. She began talking about the protein she was taking from me and how she wished I could just "pump her full of my protein." 

Several people lost their will to stand in line near us and left. She was not aware even that her voice had echoed off the far wall, distracted many patrons, much less that the topic was private.

She was not aware of her surroundings. Other people do not want to hear this kind of stuff while standing in line to eat..

I understand that, Brenda, but I find the whole thing pointless.  Everyone needs to not care so much, care more about other things.  I focus my my attention to my lifestyle habits, then the need to quote on quote "swear" is less in general, even if I find the whole thing pointless.  Not being able to swear forces us to find out outlets for the swears, ie lifestyle habits, and is perhaps the real reason why they aren't supposed to swear in the first place.  So this shows me something about the increased oxygen levels,  I note increased thinking "outside the box."

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2036 on: January 27, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »

Several people lost their will to stand in line near us and left. She was not aware even that her voice had echoed off the far wall, distracted many patrons, much less that the topic was private.

I understand that, Brenda, but I find the whole thing pointless.  Everyone needs to not care so much, care more about other things.  I focus my my attention to my lifestyle habits, then the need to quote on quote "swear" is less in general, even if I find the whole thing pointless.  Not being able to swear forces us to find out outlets for the swears, ie lifestyle habits, and is perhaps the real reason why they aren't supposed to swear in the first place.  So this shows me something about the increased oxygen levels,  I note increased thinking "outside the box."

Take ONE deep breath - hold it. Let it out slowly and have another!

... another.

... another.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2037 on: January 27, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »
Realize, Randy, we are not one mind.

The universe is a collective of opposing minds.

We can't just do what ever we feel. We are not animals.

TheoK

« Reply #2038 on: January 27, 2009, 05:22:17 PM »
Realize, Randy, we are not one mind.

The universe is a collective of opposing minds.

We can't just do what ever we feel. We are not animals.

Yes, we are. What else should we be?  ???

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2039 on: January 27, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »

Civilised.

Otherwise you have to share your creampies or fight for the privilege, each time.

:headbang2: