Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84814 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #2010 on: January 19, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »
Aw, damnit, now you're making me want to argue with you. Forbidden fruit and all that. You're no fun.
Ghead and argue; I was just saying that I prolly wasn't going to defend my stance, and explaining why.  :P

Wanna argue about something else? 
 :eyelash:

Nah, I wanna come to Rage's defense.

He doesn't seem nearly as piggish as another mcmember who no longer graces us with his presence, much. I am in love with that one in a very gheycourious way, but Rage is the subject dejour. He (RAGE) seems mostly like one, prescribably individual, strong male-like, possibly not gay (OK - debatable ... different post, though) just starting out, inexperienced, grasping at any feeling, needing to be seen, tail feather grower, who has already tried to preen out a few mistakes from his display, but he keeps up the dance, because he is a strong boy/pavoniously ostentatious, male-ish humper/jumper/bumper, capable of much ground stomping, snorting, headbutting, piss spraying, hackle stretching, leg lifting and yet, before he was even ready, he made it  known that his spraying was indeed meant to be refreshed if needed and there was no ground he was not willing to stomp and his display will look its best, tomorrow.

He's a guy - a regular guy. You fucking love us! You can't even help it.

Rock ON, Rage!!
I love both you and that certain McMember (despite the fact that HE LEFT US!!!! *weeps*) and want to have many of your lovechildren- preferably a long succession of twins, one from each of you each time.  I've only known Rage on here long enough to form an opinion, not a deep intimate emotional connection such as the one I share with you and your sexy and occasionally booze-fueled posts- of which, was that one?  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #2011 on: January 19, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »
Don't you love my cute little arse?  :zoinks:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2012 on: January 19, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
Don't you love my cute little arse?  :zoinks:
I love you up it, and you thank me like a good little slut.

TheoK

« Reply #2013 on: January 19, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »
 8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2014 on: January 19, 2009, 02:14:24 PM »
Aw, damnit, now you're making me want to argue with you. Forbidden fruit and all that. You're no fun.
Ghead and argue; I was just saying that I prolly wasn't going to defend my stance, and explaining why.  :P

He doesn't seem nearly as piggish as another mcmember who no longer graces us with his presence, much. I am in love with that one in a very gheycourious way, but Rage is the subject dejour. He (RAGE) seems mostly like one, prescribably individual, strong male-like, possibly not gay (OK - debatable ... different post, though) just starting out, inexperienced, grasping at any feeling, needing to be seen, tail feather grower, who has already tried to preen out a few mistakes from his display, but he keeps up the dance, because he is a strong boy/pavoniously ostentatious, male-ish humper/jumper/bumper, capable of much ground stomping, snorting, headbutting, piss spraying, hackle stretching, leg lifting and yet, before he was even ready, he made it  known that his spraying was indeed meant to be refreshed if needed and there was no ground he was not willing to stomp and his display will look its best, tomorrow.

Rock ON, Rage!!
I love both you and that certain McMember (despite the fact that HE LEFT US!!!! *weeps*) and want to have many of your lovechildren- preferably a long succession of twins, one from each of you each time.  I've only known Rage on here long enough to form an opinion, not a deep intimate emotional connection such as the one I share with you and your sexy and occasionally booze-fueled posts- of which, was that one?  :P

NOoooo, no booze  (pretty sexy though) - mostly straight right then, save for some coffee to calm down a bit after an overstimulating day of having to absorb several layers of praise smeared on me like lubricant applied to some secret place which is not prepared to accept natural entry, while I was at work.
I will most likely refrain from alcohol consumption for a while, after going so far overboard with it a few days ago. I was out of control and I really don't like that.

The image of YOU popping out sequential bald-headed twins - one so by default, one so by choice - made my day.
Thank you.

:LMAO:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:16:34 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2015 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »

Rock ON, Rage!!

Thanks dude. Its true. I'm just a guy who's run into some serious buisiness a few times a bit too early. No big deal.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2016 on: January 20, 2009, 10:01:38 AM »
It looks like elle just thinks i'm being overly masculine.

You like the subby guys don't you elle?  :lol:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #2017 on: January 20, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
"Are you going to your woman? Don't forget your whip."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

:green:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2018 on: January 20, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

Rock ON, Rage!!

Thanks dude. Its true. I'm just a guy who's run into some serious buisiness a few times a bit too early. No big deal.

Yeah, Dude. Same here, but for me, most of the worst is twenty five to thirty five years ago. I've learned to live with it, almost.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2019 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »
Polar bear liver is deadly, too much vitamin A for the human body.  I bet I can eat it :zoinks:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2020 on: January 20, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
What the matter Callaway, don't like to eat garbage? :zoinks:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2021 on: January 20, 2009, 07:05:44 PM »
Polar bear liver is so high in the retinoid form of Vitamin A that 30 to 90 grams of polar bear liver is enough to kill a person, if it is eaten all at once.

TheoK

« Reply #2022 on: January 20, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »
I luuurve poisons.  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2023 on: January 20, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »

Yeah, but not those. I like the ones that make you hallucinate to death.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2024 on: January 20, 2009, 08:47:53 PM »
"Are you going to your woman? Don't forget your whipped cream."

- Ben & Jerry

:green:
Fixed.