Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84805 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1875 on: December 12, 2008, 10:35:38 PM »
Nasty i mean it to guys were kissing never thought i would see that was very thankful to ah ah am melting fluid leaving  i stalked leven rambin then stopped at a point chased carla to its different i noticed after helping myself that behavior stopped i stalk myself now with my own to hands lol        what is your favorite tv show?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1876 on: December 12, 2008, 10:38:35 PM »
i stalk problems i stalked the broccoli to
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1877 on: December 12, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »
did you know sugar is good for wounds ergo the saying lick your wounds?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1878 on: December 13, 2008, 12:09:27 AM »
what is your favorite tv show?

I like several TV shows, including Monk, Mystery Diagnosis, and Forensic Files.

did you know sugar is good for wounds ergo the saying lick your wounds?

Yes, and so is honey.  If the concentration of sugar is too high, it keeps bacteria from multiplying.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1879 on: December 13, 2008, 10:45:34 PM »
Em kay lol            jessica had me watching csi it was good honey does it to now? Are you a doctor to now? Do you drink?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1880 on: December 13, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »
Yes, honey does it too; no, I'm not a doctor; yes, I do drink but only very rarely.

TheoK

« Reply #1881 on: December 14, 2008, 06:11:33 AM »
They used wine and olive oil back in ancient times.  8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1882 on: December 14, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »
I had some wine with accidental ingestion of wheat,  I was so fucked up.  It was only a bit,  to boot, I didn't even know how far my problems really went back.

The anti aging manual, a recommened read, its got alot of good things in there.  The author is joseph morron or whatever.

Do drink and drive?  This is sort of a trick question with  funny joke.    Can you predict what I am going to say?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1883 on: December 14, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »
Nm lol                 ever ate danelions?  It was joseph marrion

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1884 on: December 15, 2008, 06:44:43 AM »
No, I don't drink and drive.

No, I have never eaten dandelions, although I know the new shoots are edible as greens.  They are very bitter.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1885 on: December 15, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
It said in the manual to soak them baking soda or salt, can't remember which one.

Do you like video games?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1886 on: December 15, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »
It said in the manual to soak them baking soda or salt, can't remember which one.

Do you like video games?

Not particularly.

TheoK

« Reply #1887 on: December 15, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
Are you going to buy a gun now when the terrorist Obama is going to be president?  :tooledup:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1888 on: December 15, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »
Are you going to buy a gun now when the terrorist Obama is going to be president?  :tooledup:

I intend to buy one.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1889 on: December 15, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »
How much practice does it take to qualify to get the permit?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.