Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84804 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1860 on: December 10, 2008, 05:00:18 PM »
Do seasonal allergies ever bother you?

Sometimes, but not a lot.

Are there any instects that make you scream?

You like snaked I bet :laugh: :wanker:
No, I don't think so.

What is your favorite food?

I hate snakes.

My favorite food is dark chocolate.

Yeah, after awhile of cutting down on sweets, you tend to get sensitive, and prefer dark chocolate over sweeter milk chocolate.

What month where your born in?

There are gem stones in my antiaging manual, each one associated with  a different month.  The ruby, my january, amplies emotions, and it says not to have with a bad mood. :laugh:

I am curious, lets just see if I can get a kick out of this to.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1861 on: December 10, 2008, 07:34:07 PM »
I was born in August.  I think the gem stone from that month is a peridot.

I thought that the gem stone for January was a garnet and the ruby was the gem stone for July.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1862 on: December 11, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »
I was born in August.  I think the gem stone from that month is a peridot.

I thought that the gem stone for January was a garnet and the ruby was the gem stone for July.

Maybe,  I think I remember that to.

July is my grandfather's gem stone :o :laugh:  Holy shit :laugh:
I can understand if your trying to manipulate me with my mom, its understandable she has such feelings.   I won't take offense, and will play along, as long as I am not harmed.  If I get simply tired, I may just resist.  A peridot?   I will write that one down.  My brother was born in august.  I have never herd of that gem stone.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1863 on: December 11, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »
Do you have brightly colored swim suits?

Attracts attention :-*

Another guy to, but I don't care, makes me feel even more special, and not retarded :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1864 on: December 11, 2008, 04:09:06 PM »

only small, insignificant people do that.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

P7PSP

« Reply #1865 on: December 11, 2008, 06:16:25 PM »
Is that dark chocolate from See's Candies, or another candy maker, or are you not particular?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1866 on: December 11, 2008, 08:52:20 PM »
Is that dark chocolate from See's Candies, or another candy maker, or are you not particular?

I'm not really too particular about it.  I have even eaten a little unsweetened baking chocolate before when I have had a strong chocolate craving.  I like Hershey's Special Dark as well as Lindt 70%.  I like Lindt 85% as well, but 99% is a little intense. 

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1867 on: December 11, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
I eat semi-sweet baking chocolate chips - it's cheaper than buying candy bars sometimes.  :P But I'm less picky what form chocolate comes in, so long as I can feed the addiction.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1868 on: December 11, 2008, 10:21:56 PM »
I eat semi-sweet baking chocolate chips - it's cheaper than buying candy bars sometimes.  :P But I'm less picky what form chocolate comes in, so long as I can feed the addiction.

Have you ever eaten unsweetened baking chocolate?  That's a chocolate addiction.

:laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1869 on: December 11, 2008, 10:42:01 PM »
No.  :laugh: I might have if I'd had it round the house, but I don't have any regular recipies that call for it.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1870 on: December 11, 2008, 11:59:03 PM »
Chocolate craving might be magnesium problem its a legume that is typical or might be a preconscious motivation for sex;-) lick it off            how frequently do you jack rabbit off?  I saw the stones cute

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1871 on: December 12, 2008, 02:40:02 PM »
Callaway, your stone goes with mine :laugh:

The computer fucked up twice already, that would be funny if I did that.
Keep trying, anything is possible. >:D

Mom, act normal :laugh:

Dad go win the lottery :laugh:

Fix my own eyes :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1872 on: December 12, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »
What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1873 on: December 12, 2008, 03:03:23 PM »

I don't want to talk about the worst thing because it's too private, Randy.

The worst thing that I will say is that I had a stalker.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1874 on: December 12, 2008, 03:08:19 PM »

I don't want to talk about the worst thing because it's too private, Randy.

The worst thing that I will say is that I had a stalker.

Oh my god, someone needs a doctor, and isn't you.  I thought I was bad,  I see so many people can't deal with things.....

I guess that is what happens when you don't help yourself, you get attached selfishlessly, and you can't move on.