Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84812 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1815 on: November 04, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »
Does your daughter have heart complications grown up following what she went through?

My mind isn't going to process something like this, so excuss what ever comes up, but don't be afraid to answer.  I am not saying anything about you, just don't want you to feel like that, or anyone.  Then I would be alone, and that would suck, fuckn suck :laugh:  Everything sucks/ sucking :laugh:

Yes, she was born with a Ventricular Septal Defect and she had open heart surgery to fix it when she was three weeks old.  Some of the stitches from the surgery affected the natural pacemaker cells of her heart, so now her heart has a right bundle branch block, which changes the conduction pathway of her heart so it can be seen on an electrocardiogram.

The surgeon used a patch to fix the hole that was in her heart and it leaked for a while following the open heart surgery, but the leakage stopped as her own heart muscle cells covered the patch.  She has a metal clip in her heart that was used during her surgery to fix something called a Patent Ductus Arterosis, which is a way for the blood to bypass the lungs during fetal circulation.  It is supposed to close itself off after the baby is born, but it didn't in her case.  That clip shows up on X-ray and I don't know whether it prevents her being able to have an MRI if she ever needs one.  She also had a Patent Foramen Ovale, which is an opening between the atria, which another thing that the heart needs for fetal circulation but it's supposed to close after the baby is born but in her case it didn't.  They closed that with a stitch during her surgery and she has had no further issues from it.

She has other health issues, but these are the only ones dealing with her heart.

I will attach a couple of pictures so you can see what was wrong with her heart.  The first one shows the VSD and the second one shows the PDA.

God, holy shit!  I read up alot about cardiovascular system.  Its a biggy in my life extension magazines, I am very familar with lipid proflies, suchs  c reactive protein, very low density lipoprotein, insulin, the whole thing.  I got numbers memoried to, optimal ranges for antiaging.  I should read them again.  Wolfberry boost sod, which can actually reverse hardening of the artertes.

Does she have restraints on activity because of her heart?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1816 on: November 04, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »
Does your daughter have heart complications grown up following what she went through?

My mind isn't going to process something like this, so excuss what ever comes up, but don't be afraid to answer.  I am not saying anything about you, just don't want you to feel like that, or anyone.  Then I would be alone, and that would suck, fuckn suck :laugh:  Everything sucks/ sucking :laugh:

Yes, she was born with a Ventricular Septal Defect and she had open heart surgery to fix it when she was three weeks old.  Some of the stitches from the surgery affected the natural pacemaker cells of her heart, so now her heart has a right bundle branch block, which changes the conduction pathway of her heart so it can be seen on an electrocardiogram.

The surgeon used a patch to fix the hole that was in her heart and it leaked for a while following the open heart surgery, but the leakage stopped as her own heart muscle cells covered the patch.  She has a metal clip in her heart that was used during her surgery to fix something called a Patent Ductus Arterosis, which is a way for the blood to bypass the lungs during fetal circulation.  It is supposed to close itself off after the baby is born, but it didn't in her case.  That clip shows up on X-ray and I don't know whether it prevents her being able to have an MRI if she ever needs one.  She also had a Patent Foramen Ovale, which is an opening between the atria, which another thing that the heart needs for fetal circulation but it's supposed to close after the baby is born but in her case it didn't.  They closed that with a stitch during her surgery and she has had no further issues from it.

She has other health issues, but these are the only ones dealing with her heart.

I will attach a couple of pictures so you can see what was wrong with her heart.  The first one shows the VSD and the second one shows the PDA.

God, holy shit!  I read up alot about cardiovascular system.  Its a biggy in my life extension magazines, I am very familar with lipid proflies, suchs  c reactive protein, very low density lipoprotein, insulin, the whole thing.  I got numbers memoried to, optimal ranges for antiaging.  I should read them again.  Wolfberry boost sod, which can actually reverse hardening of the artertes.

Does she have restraints on activity because of her heart?

She did when she was younger, but not so much now.  She should rest when she gets tired and she should use caution at very high altitudes, but that's all.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1817 on: November 04, 2008, 03:32:35 PM »
I saw, creatine is for those concerned with integreity of their heart.  It helps the mind, and the belly bloats to! :laugh:  Just got to cut down if that happens, and not take all the time as your body could become dependent on it.  It would seem in her condition she would want to make her heart as fit as possible with exercise.  If she was me she might have a problem, but not many ingest large quantites of spicy herbs, because I am weird :laugh:  I am wonder about the body levels of certain things, like co enzyme q 10, in response to such a defect.  That could damage the heart durning high intensity exercise, but didn't bother me, and I took the water souble umbiqucareone or whatever, which 3x better absorbed than regular co enzyme q 10.  My heart rate is about 70beats a minute, maybe lower now, I did good thing, risky family.  Blood pressure should be below 120/80.

Is her heart rate a bit fast or slow?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1818 on: November 04, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »
Well what do we got here? Garlic cayenne parsley<rich in b vitamins 25%protein in leaves rich in zinc antiseptic chlorophyll dont use with kidney inflammation and pharamcist said or with multiple health conditions> tansy, lecithin, and fenugreek<estrogenic aids digestion and pancrease> regulates heart beet alfalfa bee pollen<rich in b vitamins protein aids balancing of hormones> pectin bran onions rasins nutrional yeast hawthorn berries watermelon has lecithin wheat germ provides as much o2 as an oxygen tent to heart honey levulose may revive heart action b vitamins zinc vita c magnesium for heart octocosanol oxygen modulation spinach wheat germ are sources pineapples break up clots in 95% of cases italian pimiento swt pepper for heart hormones skull cap raises high density fats cinnamon vita e co enzyme q10 tangerine peel strengthen heart clean blood vessels of cholesterol

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1819 on: November 05, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
Round 2

25000 iu vitamin a  and or eat vegetables  Beta cartoene is essentially non toxic precursor of vitamin a use that.  Beta cartoene increases risk of lung cancer in smokers, just one of the many of the plants defenses.
b1 100-200mg   other b vitamin rich foods, just about everything.  Refined grains have significantly less, spir insulin, and the resultant cholesterol.
3-6grams niacin  can cause flusing, drink plenty of liquids.  Niacin lowers cholesterol
100mg b6 2x neutralizes homocysteine which precurses artery plaque
250-600mg of choline
2-3grams vitamin c
Pangamic acid +vitamin e improved shortness of breath with heart pains in two weeks for angina. Pangamic acid also helps increase tollerance for social situations.  Pangamic acid is a choline intermediate, and is vitamin b 15.  Seeds got it, but the seeds of some plants have cyanide.  Vitamin e is in nuts, and generally fatty foods, as its fatty souble protector of lipids.  Cucumber dildo is rich source of vitamin e, and sulfur for my gf.  Sure she will like my breath if I eat enough of them :wanker:
Papaya carpain for angina

I didn't forget the kitchen sink, and the fact that I copied most of this shit out of the book.  I can't deny it doesn't look familar to me, and I added my two cents from things I memorized from this book.

I imagine those are adult doses.

Not sure if this would apply:
dose    age
1/2      10-14
1/3       6-10
1/4        2-6
1/8        infants

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1820 on: November 05, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »
Callaway still hungry?

You can grind up tangerine peel can be ground up and added to food, or can make a tea with it like I been doing with onion skins.  Onion skins are tough, so I read it takes 20 or 30 minutes to extract a good portion of inflammation lowering quercitin.  Onion quercitin stays in the body longer than other sources.  I would think 20 or 30 minutes is good for tangerine peel to.

Cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon=1 gram, and I recommend 1-5grams
Ginger is good for heart, its in my avitar.
Cholorphyll can directly assist the heart's beating, that is probably why alfalfa and parsley were recommended.  Cholorphyll contains magnesium, so does beans and nuts.  Chocolate craving can  be a sign of magnesium deficency, as many americas are deficent.  That is because they don't eat those foods, or enough vegetables.  They eat refined grains, also less magnesium.

For everyone to hear:
8 all isomers of vita e must be taken, as each one does something different.  One may help prevent free radicals, and another may stop the ones that already happened.  The tocotrinerols are rare in nature, and more potent than the tocopherols in antioxidant protection.  gamma, beta, alpa, as well as delta tocopherol must be used.  Gamma specifically is good for the prostate.

EFA for the heart.   You don't eat any free range fish or meat, and your likely to be deficent in omega 3 fats, unless you eat algae.  Eating 20 grams or more of spirulina exceeds the EPA's safe upper limit on mercury.  Conversion from plant form rarely takes place, how rare?  90% of the precursors are typically burned off before being converted to the form humans need.   You need benefical bacteria to help with that process, further compounding the problem.  Benefical, probiotics, that Callaway's daughter already takes, stimulate bile production from the liver, reducing cholesterol and aiding the emulsification of fats for the lipase enzyme to attack.  Bacteria where once part of our diet, but pesticides kill them off, perhaps you shoud take one daily.  It was in small amount of dirt we picked up on our vegetables, that we would get the same organsims that plants use to help them get nutrition from the soil.

Quality vitamin e protection requires supplement, as its not particularly high in food.  You can guzzle lots of oil and get fat if you want :laugh:  Make sure to choose hydrongenated ones, rich in trans fat, mess up your lipid profile, even lower protective high density lipoproteins. :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 02:25:52 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1821 on: November 05, 2008, 10:58:38 PM »
Bee pollen 3grams alfalfa tablets 10-30 grams spirulina 3-15 grams <can be used to help infants gain weight due to nutritive properties  its low in calories> as recommended by america heart association as much of seafood is contaminated with mecury encentric fish oil capsules are absorbed better being released only in intestine general cardiohealth .5grams epa and or dha known coronary artery diease 1 gram elevated triglycerides 2-4grams rheumatoid arthritis 2 or more grams brain health .5 grams depression 1gram epa appears more effective i take 2.4 grams these doses arent total amount of fish oil conversion of precusors is a delicate process with insulin they turn proinflammatory archadonic acid found in eggs red meat we need insulin just not too much and same for inflammation same holds true for omega 6 precursors if you eat alot junk you wont be able to turn fats into what you need instead it can turn inflammatory. monounsaturated fats are nuetral with regards to insulin, but polyunsaturated omega 3 and 6 arent. 
Spirulina is on there for its cholorphyll, 1% by weight.  Chlorrela or whatever, another algae is the riches source discovered, yet it has a tough cells wall require special processing, as does bee pollen.  Just simply grinding it up into a powder does help, as it reduces digestive time by 50%.  Its till pretty tough to get its riches.  Spirulina is much easier to digest, even easier than soy or meat protein.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 01:05:27 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1822 on: November 07, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »
Randy, in your pictures you look malnourished so I wonder why you give out advice on how people should eat. ???
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1823 on: November 07, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »
I feel fine, honestly, probably alot more energetic than most of you people, no offense.  I probably get more nutrients than anyone here :laugh:
Its kind of hard for me to gain weight, from what I know, most of the 145 I weighed before was accumulated water.  Cancer raises metabolism, but my cancer has been in remission from over 7years +/-  I refuse to ever touch junkfood ever again.

I did alot of reading, by other professionals, so much, it seems like I am professional. 

Something else you should consider when making judgements about other people, besides their feelings.  Its ok.  You must be in a good mood before you make a judgement, and sometimes preconscious issues go on that make you prefer didn't body types more or less attractive.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 02:09:19 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1824 on: November 07, 2008, 07:27:38 PM »
I feel fine, honestly, probably alot more energetic than most of you people, no offense.  I probably get more nutrients than anyone here :laugh:
Its kind of hard for me to gain weight, from what I know, most of the 145 I weighed before was accumulated water.  Cancer raises metabolism, but my cancer has been in remission from over 7years +/-  I refuse to ever touch junkfood ever again.

I did alot of reading, by other professionals, so much, it seems like I am professional. 

Something else you should consider when making judgements about other people, besides their feelings.  Its ok.  You must be in a good mood before you make a judgement, and sometimes preconscious issues go on that make you prefer didn't body types more or less attractive.
Obviously Randy, the solution is to stop drinking water entirely.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1825 on: November 08, 2008, 07:54:23 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to compile all that advice, Randy.  My daughter is 12.  The doctor never expressed a concern with her heart rate, so I think it must be within the normal range for her age.  She likes pasta a lot and she eats very little meat although she will eat egg whites and seafood, but otherwise she eats a pretty well-balanced diet.  She's allergic to corn.  She actually does eat a form of algae, since she likes sushi.  She takes a probiotic, a multivitamin and a calcium supplement.  I used to give her fish oil capsules; maybe we could give them another try.  She loves tangerines, but they are getting very hard to find this time of year.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1826 on: November 12, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »
Yes and if you eat sea vegetables, you have no need for any table salt or salt subsititue.  They can use sea water dialysis, as its mineral and general composition is similar to human blood.  Corn is not a common allergy, I was told is a natural detoxifier.  I saw some suishi myself one time, I couldn't eat it because of the wheat.  I also saw some other things I didn't like about it.  I should make my own, every ingredient healthy.  I think its the bioflavonoids they were looking for in regards to tangerines.  That is pretty common, especially vitamin c rich foods, as it helps vitamin c's action.  I know that orangers are a  source of co  enzyme q 10, as are tabacco leaves :laugh: I herd children don't like much meat because of the texture, its good, in small quantites.  I just saw a study recently, vitamin d at a dose of 2000 ius didn't cause toxicity symptoms in children.
Calcium carbonate requires adequate stomach acid, but the other better aborbed forms are less concentrated and pricy.  Up to 25 eggs a day won't raise cholesterol :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1827 on: November 14, 2008, 05:01:31 AM »
orangers! :LMAO:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1828 on: November 15, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »
Yes and if you eat sea vegetables, you have no need for any table salt or salt subsititue.  They can use sea water dialysis, as its mineral and general composition is similar to human blood.  Corn is not a common allergy, I was told is a natural detoxifier.  I saw some suishi myself one time, I couldn't eat it because of the wheat.  I also saw some other things I didn't like about it.  I should make my own, every ingredient healthy.  I think its the bioflavonoids they were looking for in regards to tangerines.  That is pretty common, especially vitamin c rich foods, as it helps vitamin c's action.  I know that orangers are a  source of co  enzyme q 10, as are tabacco leaves :laugh: I herd children don't like much meat because of the texture, its good, in small quantites.  I just saw a study recently, vitamin d at a dose of 2000 ius didn't cause toxicity symptoms in children.
Calcium carbonate requires adequate stomach acid, but the other better aborbed forms are less concentrated and pricy.  Up to 25 eggs a day won't raise cholesterol :laugh:

I don't think most sushi has any wheat ingredients in it.

They use glutinous rice, but glutinous rice does not have any wheat gluten.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1829 on: November 15, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »
I don't think most sushi has any wheat ingredients in it.

They use glutinous rice, but glutinous rice does not have any wheat gluten.

Actually it does - most Asian restaurants use soy sauce made from wheat, and some cheap sushi uses artifical crab meat with wheat in it. It's something you have to check for if you're staying GF, and the wait staff usually don't know.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.