Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84805 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1725 on: August 11, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »
Callway, have you ever had thrush or other assorted vaginal itching, smelling or rash?

Thrush isn't relegated to the vagina. --Nor to females for that matter.  :green:

I think I aquired it :(

Dick cheese has been more fragrant than usual, plus there's more of it.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #1726 on: August 11, 2008, 09:51:21 AM »
Callway, have you ever had thrush or other assorted vaginal itching, smelling or rash?

Thrush isn't relegated to the vagina. --Nor to females for that matter.  :green:

Reduce your intake of leavened wheat products if you can; that should help prevent future occurrences. You reduce the yeast intake in your diet and you will itch and smell less around the crotch area-- as well as probably other areas like feet, etc.
Flibbit.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #1727 on: August 11, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

Reduce your intake of leavened wheat products if you can; that should help prevent future occurrences. You reduce the yeast intake in your diet and you will itch and smell less around the crotch area-- as well as probably other areas like feet, etc.

I have strong doubts about the link between yeast intake and genital yeast infections.

It's more likely due to my intake of unfiltered beer.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #1728 on: August 11, 2008, 09:57:13 AM »

I have strong doubts about the link between yeast intake and genital yeast infections.

I used to live on wheat-based products. Now that I have almost not wheat in my diet, I was actually quite surprised how little I itched, how little various body parts smelled anymore, hehe. And then for awhile I put it back in my diet, eating breads again, and the itching and odors came back.

Yes, the beer I'm sure isn't helping. Though if you eat a lot of leavened breads or other foods with higher yeast content, then they are undoubtedly adding to that.
Flibbit.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1729 on: August 11, 2008, 01:14:51 PM »

There is a lot of yeast in beer, since brewer's yeast is used to make beer ferment, so your consumption of yeast containing products could be related, IMO.

If your smegma looks kind of like cottage cheese and smells kind of yeasty and you are very itchy, then it is probably yeast balanitis.

There are lots of different kinds of anti-fungal creams available OTC here for yeast infections, but I don't know what is available there.  If you can find some, just follow the package directions for frequency and duration of use, but immediately after cleaning the affected area, rub the anti-fungal cream all over the affected area, including under the foreskin, assuming you are not circumcised.

GalileoAce

« Reply #1730 on: August 11, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
Why do you keep plusing Bob?

And * is the worst reason to ghey someone :P

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #1731 on: August 11, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »

There is a lot of yeast in beer, since brewer's yeast is used to make beer ferment, so your consumption of yeast containing products could be related, IMO.

If your smegma looks kind of like cottage cheese and smells kind of yeasty and you are very itchy, then it is probably yeast balanitis.

There are lots of different kinds of anti-fungal creams available OTC here for yeast infections, but I don't know what is available there.  If you can find some, just follow the package directions for frequency and duration of use, but immediately after cleaning the affected area, rub the anti-fungal cream all over the affected area, including under the foreskin, assuming you are not circumcised.

1) I'm joking.
2) I knew yeast is in beer, but I have no idea why I contradicted myself.
3) I have my foreskin intact.
4) You haven't answered my original question :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1732 on: August 12, 2008, 09:10:40 AM »

Warning Vodzy. Don't eat smegma.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1733 on: August 12, 2008, 09:39:44 AM »

More to the point, why did you minus me because I plussed Bob, telling me to "Stop yaying anonymous bob," Galileo Ace? 

I assumed that it was because you thought that you had some sort of right to boss me around and tell me what to do.

Bob is a new guy who seems interesting to me and I hated to see everyone pile on because of his (or her) obvious grudge against Sir Les.

At first I thought that Bob was Sir Les's ex in-law or something, but it would be interesting to hear Bob's story from Bob's point of view.

GalileoAce

« Reply #1734 on: August 12, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »

More to the point, why did you minus me because I plussed Bob, telling me to "Stop yaying anonymous bob," Galileo Ace? 
I assumed that it was because you thought that you had some sort of right to boss me around and tell me what to do.
Bob is a new guy who seems interesting to me and I hated to see everyone pile on because of his (or her) obvious grudge against Sir Les.
At first I thought that Bob was Sir Les's ex in-law or something, but it would be interesting to hear Bob's story from Bob's point of view.

I see the Karma system as rewards for merit, or punishment for..something worth punishing. And yes, I do have some sort of right to boss you, and everyone else around. Doesn't mean they have the responsibility to listen to me. :P  Just as you did not, not that I expected you too.

Bob would be more interesting and less annoying if there were some actual substance to his/her grudge. But it's shallow and she/he takes it everywhere like some warped badge of honor. It's annoying. And you plused them for it...That was annoying. That is why I ghey'd you.

And you plussed them...because of 'pity'? Ok. Fair enough.

GalileoAce

« Reply #1735 on: August 12, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »
Oh and it's GalileoAce. One word. Not Galileo Ace two words. Unless you'd like me to reciprocate and call you Call Away?

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1736 on: August 12, 2008, 07:20:39 PM »
What's up your ass GA?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1737 on: August 12, 2008, 07:22:01 PM »
Maybe he needs renaeden to calm him down a bit.
:P   Internets are super serious.

GalileoAce

« Reply #1738 on: August 12, 2008, 07:23:12 PM »
Prickly things...It is most annoying and discomforting.

ozymandias

« Reply #1739 on: August 12, 2008, 07:31:13 PM »
What's up your ass GA?

Now he's sounding like me.   ::)