Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84820 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1635 on: March 31, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »
1+1=3 if you don't use contraception :P

:LMAO:

:plus:

3 is a magic number.

De La Soul!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1636 on: March 31, 2008, 12:28:22 PM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1637 on: March 31, 2008, 12:30:19 PM »
i love that track, but didn't realise the vid was only half the track and bits of other stuff.

used to have that album - i was burgled - so now have to acquire it again...   8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1638 on: March 31, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »
My favorite one was the cartoon/ educational video my mom got my brother and I  on sex.  We were laughing together, there was a cat on there to.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1639 on: March 31, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »
I was only joking with you Callaway, irony and lightbulbs.  Frequency keeps going up :wanker:  Damn :laugh:  Something so tough should be making the opposite reaction should it?

Ah I must be retarded then :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1640 on: March 31, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1641 on: March 31, 2008, 03:41:45 PM »

yes.

:indeed: :laugh:

You just help me make fun of some people you know, and it wasn't me :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1642 on: April 01, 2008, 03:08:39 AM »
Hated 7 and 8.

Could never memorise them.

Liked 9 though.

It had a pattern to it :P
I am exactly the same. The pattern is pretty cool for the 9s. Also like 11 times tables.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #1643 on: April 01, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »

yes.

yes it was.  :hahaha:

Persona

« Reply #1644 on: April 01, 2008, 10:09:56 AM »
i am retarded

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1645 on: April 01, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »

yes.

yes it was.  :hahaha:

I don't feel that emotion, I fall back on something, its called trying my best. :hahaha:

You demonstrated your simple mindness.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:10:03 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1646 on: April 01, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
i am retarded
No You are not in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1647 on: April 02, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
so long as your horny :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1648 on: April 07, 2008, 03:23:14 AM »
Callaway, have you heard of someone named Professor Gary Mesibov?

He is a Director of Division TEACCH (Director of Division? weird title) in USA. I think he works at a University in North Carolina (the information I have is not clear on that).

The Autism Association is having him over here to do a seminar and they are going mental about it. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1649 on: April 07, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »
Callaway, have you heard of someone named Professor Gary Mesibov?

He is a Director of Division TEACCH (Director of Division? weird title) in USA. I think he works at a University in North Carolina (the information I have is not clear on that).

The Autism Association is having him over here to do a seminar and they are going mental about it. :P

I have not heard of him, but I did a search on him because of your question.

I think that he will give an interesting talk.

Here is a picture of him and a little more information about him and TEACCH:

http://www.teacch.com/whatis.html

What is TEACCH?

TEACCH is a North Carolina program administered through the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, but because of its training activities and publications the TEACCH approach is widely known nationally and internationally. 

Founded in the early 1970s by the late Eric Schopler, Ph.D., TEACCH developed the concept of the “Culture of Autism” as a way of thinking about the characteristic patterns of thinking and behavior seen in individuals with this diagnosis.  The “Culture of Autism” involves:

Relative strength in and preference for processing visual information (compared to difficulties with auditory processing, particularly of language).
Frequent attention to details but difficulty understanding the meaning of how those details fit together.
Difficulty combining ideas.
Difficulty with organizing ideas, materials, and activities.
Difficulties with attention. (Some individuals are very distractible, others have difficulty shifting attention when it’s time to make transitions.)
Communication problems, which vary by developmental level but always include impairments in the social use of language (called “pragmatics”).
Difficulty with concepts of time, including moving too quickly or too slowly and having problems recognizing the beginning, middle, or end of an activity.
Tendency to become attached to routines, with the result that activities may be difficult to generalize from the original learning situation and disruptions in routines can be upsetting, confusing, or uncomfortable.
Very strong interests and impulses to engage in favored activities, with difficulties disengaging once engaged.
Marked sensory preferences and dislikes.

The long-term goals of the TEACCH approach are both skill development and fulfillment of fundamental human needs such as dignity, engagement in productive and personally meaningful activities, and feelings of security, self-efficacy, and self-confidence.  To accomplish these goals, TEACCH developed the intervention approach called “Structured Teaching.” 

The principles of Structured Teaching include:

Understanding the culture of autism.
Developing an individualized person- and family-centered plan for each client or student, rather than using a standard curriculum.
Structuring the physical environment.
Using visual supports to make the sequence of daily activities predictable and understandable .
Using visual supports to make individual tasks understandable....