Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84809 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1575 on: March 18, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »
In this thread? I'm shocked. :P

Callaway :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1576 on: March 27, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »

Callaway, :hug:

quadritto :)
tritto.  :hug:

(is "tritto" a word?  is now).
Ditto. :-\
How are you Callaway?

I hope you're doing well.

Thank you all for your kindness and concern.

:hug:

I'm still sad that my father died, but since I believe that now his soul is with my mother's soul and my brother's soul, I take some comfort from that.

Otherwise it would be very difficult for me to face that both my parents and my brother are dead.

wtf? i just read this whole fucking thread and now callaway isnt even here to answer my questions? good greif

thats ok, i cant think of anything to ask her right now anyways.  :)

Make yourself chill before you become an ass.

Give her a moment of peace.

Her dad died, last night.  She's busy with large real life things.

She will be back as soon as she can.

oh my, i didnt know. <fumbles for words> 

callaway, i am truly sorry for your loss. 

Quote from: Matthe
wtf? i just read this whole fucking thread and now callaway isnt even here to answer my questions? good greif

thats ok, i cant think of anything to ask her right now anyways.   :)

Matthe, I'm flattered that you took the time to read this whole thread.  If you need to ask a question that I have not already answered, feel free to ask it.

:)

Callaway, I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Thank you, Pyraxis. 

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1577 on: March 27, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »

Callaway, :hug:

quadritto :)
tritto.  :hug:

(is "tritto" a word?  is now).
Ditto. :-\
How are you Callaway?

I hope you're doing well.

Thank you all for your kindness and concern.

:hug:

I'm still sad that my father died, but since I believe that now his soul is with my mother's soul and my brother's soul, I take some comfort from that.

Otherwise it would be very difficult for me to face that both my parents and my brother are dead.

thats ok, i cant think of anything to ask her right now anyways.  :)

Make yourself chill before you become an ass.

Give her a moment of peace.

Her dad died, last night.  She's busy with large real life things.

She will be back as soon as she can.

oh my, i didnt know. <fumbles for words> 

callaway, i am truly sorry for your loss. 

Quote from: Matthe

thats ok, i cant think of anything to ask her right now anyways.   :)

Matthe, I'm flattered that you took the time to read this whole thread.  If you need to ask a question that I have not already answered, feel free to ask it.

:)

Callaway, I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Thank you, Pyraxis. 

Whole shit, I built the pyramids to? :laugh:

Remember the happy times, mom still does, how thursdays was shoping day, with her mom.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1578 on: March 27, 2008, 11:10:57 PM »

Whole shit, I built the pyramids to? :laugh:

Remember the happy times, mom still does, how thursdays was shoping day, with her mom.

Thanks, Randy.  That's good advice.

8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1579 on: March 28, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »
My grandmother would grab me from home every two weeks, and work me like a dog.  Mowing the lawn for 3 hours straight, with a pushing lawn mower, and then I decided to clean all the grass out from under the bottom for her.  She didn't ask for that part, but she showed it to me.  I did it everytime, more than she would herself.  She she had me learn to use hedge trimmers.  She would prune, and have me bend over about a thousand times to pick up the stuff.  Everytime I tried to sit down and relax, she had another chore for me.  Sometimes she would have me clean her house.   I didn't shut up very long when I was there, I just talk talk talk.  I did medical research for her to.  She tried to give me some of her pills to, she was a major supplement user, just like me.  She gave me a scoop of soy protein in the morning, then  I may have decided to go walking with her.  Friday was fish day, I didn't mind, ate anything including the kitchen sink.  I went to church with her to, even though she wasn't forcing me to.  Goldenseal for mouth sores, gave me hives.  Many herbalist and doctors consider goldenseal toxic, but it was said that some of its components have promise.  She kept my mom in line, but she is not their to protect me now, I had to learn and do it myself.  I took the place of her, now my mom talks about her problems with me.  I saw the red noise she used to get, I tried to warn her, impending cardiovascular risk.  I warned her about a few other things to, am guessing she didn't feel the  strenght to follow through.  Somethings are tough, but those are the thing that build the most self confidence. 
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1580 on: March 28, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »
My grandmother would grab me from home every two weeks, and work me like a dog.  Mowing the lawn for 3 hours straight, with a pushing lawn mower, and then I decided to clean all the grass out from under the bottom for her.  She didn't ask for that part, but she showed it to me.  I did it everytime, more than she would herself.  She she had me learn to use hedge trimmers.  She would prune, and have me bend over about a thousand times to pick up the stuff.  Everytime I tried to sit down and relax, she had another chore for me.  Sometimes she would have me clean her house.   I didn't shut up very long when I was there, I just talk talk talk.  I did medical research for her to.  She tried to give me some of her pills to, she was a major supplement user, just like me.  She gave me a scoop of soy protein in the morning, then  I may have decided to go walking with her.  Friday was fish day, I didn't mind, ate anything including the kitchen sink.  I went to church with her to, even though she wasn't forcing me to.  Goldenseal for mouth sores, gave me hives.  Many herbalist and doctors consider goldenseal toxic, but it was said that some of its components have promise.  She kept my mom in line, but she is not their to protect me now, I had to learn and do it myself.  I took the place of her, now my mom talks about her problems with me.  I saw the red noise she used to get, I tried to warn her, impending cardiovascular risk.  I warned her about a few other things to, am guessing she didn't feel the  strenght to follow through.  Somethings are tough, but those are the thing that build the most self confidence.  

That's a really good point.

Sophgay

« Reply #1581 on: March 28, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »
How many Callaways does it take to change a lightbulb?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1582 on: March 28, 2008, 07:24:30 PM »
How many Callaways does it take to change a lightbulb?

Just me, but since my husband is taller, sometimes he does it instead because he can reach it without a stepladder.

One time I broke the bulb while I was changing it, so I had to turn off the circuit breaker and use pliers to get the metal base of the bulb out of the socket.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1583 on: March 29, 2008, 01:18:12 PM »
How the fuck did you  break the light bulb?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1584 on: March 29, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »
How the fuck did you  break the light bulb?

It broke in my hand while I was trying to screw it out of the socket.

Sophgay

« Reply #1585 on: March 29, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »
I made a keyring once and snapped it in half by screwing it too hard

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1586 on: March 29, 2008, 01:36:55 PM »
Maybe we don't know our own strength?

;D

Sophgay

« Reply #1587 on: March 29, 2008, 01:37:51 PM »
It seems that way :laugh:

One of my teachers said somrthing like that to me, when I made a jigsaw. Because I hammered it too hard :laugh:

I made a keyring once and snapped it in half by screwing it too hard
That would have been a more interesting story if I was talking about a girl I fucked, sorry
Another time I broke a machine :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1588 on: March 29, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
As cheap as the bags at shaws where I bought the olive oil.
Monounsaturated fat seems to be a great appetite supressant.,  give that to your husband.  I strongly reccomend weightloss to, number one reason more :wanker:  

Sophgay

« Reply #1589 on: March 29, 2008, 01:38:32 PM »
More wank?