Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84806 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1530 on: March 11, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »
wow, callaway - bet you can't wait!

I will use next, you will be humilation toy, because I don't think your worth sex toy. :laugh:

undoubtedly not, whatever it was you said.  ???

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1531 on: March 11, 2008, 04:29:25 PM »
Well, I don't know, but this was the basic idea:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Bla bla. Bla bla bla bla bla.

Although I may be reading too much into it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1532 on: March 11, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »
:LMAO:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1533 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:34 PM »
You will be hypotized, and instead of doing something sexual to you, I make it so you can't spaz offline, I will make you pull out your hidden strenght, you will impress people with no mild handicap,  you  will like to and find easly the ability to  train your self to olympic athlete fitness, and you can do a no junkfood diet.  Then I will do the same to rest of whom you are close to. :o

That visualization I do seems like a hypnotic state of some sorts once I do if for so long.  It seems to set off a string of goal orientated behaviors that are benefical for the person who does it.  The intensity/strenght/passion you go at is related to the intensity of the image you imagined.  It does infact seem to unlock your hidden strenght, making your body perform as if life were depending on it or something.

This sounds interesting.

I like junk food sometimes, though.

:laugh:

I will use next, you will be humilation toy, because I don't think your worth sex toy. :laugh:

I don't want to be anyone's toy, either a sex toy or a humiliation toy.  Thanks anyway, Randy.

I was pretty steamed later when the person who hypnotized me stuck me with a pin to see how deep a trance I was in.  It was weird.  I was quite aware of being stuck with the pin, but I made no protest at the time it happened.  Being hypnotized and going back to the time I became afraid of snakes did help me with my snake phobia, though.

ozymandias

« Reply #1534 on: March 11, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »
You will be hypotized, and instead of doing something sexual to you, I make it so you can't spaz offline, I will make you pull out your hidden strenght, you will impress people with no mild handicap,  you  will like to and find easly the ability to  train your self to olympic athlete fitness, and you can do a no junkfood diet.  Then I will do the same to rest of whom you are close to. :o

That visualization I do seems like a hypnotic state of some sorts once I do if for so long.  It seems to set off a string of goal orientated behaviors that are benefical for the person who does it.  The intensity/strenght/passion you go at is related to the intensity of the image you imagined.  It does infact seem to unlock your hidden strenght, making your body perform as if life were depending on it or something.

This sounds interesting.

I like junk food sometimes, though.

I don't want to be anyone's toy, either a sex toy or a humiliation toy.  Thanks anyway, Randy.

I was pretty steamed later when the person who hypnotized me stuck me with a pin to see how deep a trance I was in.  It was weird.  I was quite aware of being stuck with the pin, but I made no protest at the time it happened.  Being hypnotized and going back to the time I became afraid of snakes did help me with my snake phobia, though.

Junk food is a sign from the Gods that they want us to be happy and well fed.................................so we'll be better eating when they come down and eat us!   :cthulhu:

Sophgay

« Reply #1535 on: March 12, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »
i love junk food, always :laugh:

i'm having proper dinner tonight though, with chicken and potatoes and gravy
no vegetables though, i don't like vegetables

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1536 on: March 12, 2008, 10:38:32 AM »
Bah, rationalizing behavior.  When you feel the energy I do, you will see what I mean.  I want the best mood possible, and that requires everything that may disrupt it to be removed, and that means trying to avoid, as much as possible, junkfood.  I can get in the mood more frequently to jack off or have sex more, so that is another reason to do this.  Once you have had something that makes you feel good, you don't want to let it go, and if its bad, you must find a healthy replacement. I got used to this, and now I enjoy it.

Callaway, I was talking to lucifer, with regards to the sex toy.

There is dextrose in my papaya enzymes, I don't think I will get me much of a rise, but I am will to try a spanken :moon:
I was pissed, could have sweetened it with fruit juice, that has nutrients in it.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #1537 on: March 12, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »
once i discovered lucozade, i didn't want to let it go
i can live without it ok now though - im finding my inner strength

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1538 on: March 12, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »
wow!  i am will to try a spanken too!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1539 on: March 12, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »
I think you are should take ginseng first because it helps  :wanker: and my mom know it too and I'm not obsessive and you don't know nothing about me. I stay healthy and now a I need a spanken too and that makes me want to :wanker: but I try to help because I love to help and that my mom knows too and :wanker: and I understand about Asperger and know you all have limitations which is ak because I want to help you and don't let not anyone tell you something is different. Now I really want to :wanker: and my mom said hi.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1540 on: March 12, 2008, 04:36:10 PM »
I think you are should take ginseng first because it helps  :wanker: and my mom know it too and I'm not obsessive and you don't know nothing about me. I stay healthy and now a I need a spanken too and that makes me want to :wanker: but I try to help because I love to help and that my mom knows too and :wanker: and I understand about Asperger and know you all have limitations which is ak because I want to help you and don't let not anyone tell you something is different. Now I really want to :wanker: and my mom said hi.

:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #1541 on: March 12, 2008, 04:37:54 PM »

And people give me shit because I ignore randini/ginsengboy...............................fuck em.   :green:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1542 on: March 13, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
Oh god, pathetic attempts, why don't go back in your corners and do your obessive things, where you don't have look people in the eye.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1543 on: March 13, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »
Oh god, pathetic attempts, why don't go back in your corners and do your obessive things, where you don't have look people in the eye.

/rocks slightly while doing obessive things :wanker:

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1544 on: March 13, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »
Its pretty normal infact, health promoting to a man.  Running out of ideas, I shouldn't even bother responding to your garbage, its not even worth it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 03:41:12 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »