Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 85593 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1470 on: February 23, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »
What about ethanol? I use fuel with ethanol at ten to twelve per cent concentration. most of the time. I can use fifteen per cent, but those tanks are limited and almost always empty, because many owners of newer cars fill up there. Does ethanol have a similar effect on the water that condenses in the fuel tanks?

If so, then I may already be doing all I can and I don't need this product.

What makes you think that there is some water in your gas tank?  What are the symptoms?

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1471 on: February 23, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »
Are you going to do anything special for your 100th page?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

ozymandias

« Reply #1472 on: February 23, 2008, 05:26:57 PM »
I'd say a naked picture of herself would be a truly fantastic way to mark the occassion.  :paperbag: :hide:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1473 on: February 23, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »
How about just any picture of herself?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1474 on: February 23, 2008, 05:54:53 PM »
What about ethanol? I use fuel with ethanol at ten to twelve per cent concentration. most of the time. I can use fifteen per cent, but those tanks are limited and almost always empty, because many owners of newer cars fill up there. Does ethanol have a similar effect on the water that condenses in the fuel tanks?

If so, then I may already be doing all I can and I don't need this product.

What makes you think that there is some water in your gas tank?  What are the symptoms?

No symptoms, really.

It came up in a conversation a couple of days ago with the guy who does my car maintenance. He recommended this as a preventative measure and gave me a pint of it. He was actually working on a car with a water/fuel problem when I disturbed him.  (I went in to schedule some time for my car next week.)   My natural suspicion of any sales technique made me question the claims made by the manufacturer.

I'm not convinced that I need it. I will probably give it back to him.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 05:59:07 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1475 on: February 23, 2008, 05:56:31 PM »

... or even a partial.

Enter my vote for lips.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #1476 on: February 23, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »

Yeah, I'll settle for that.......... :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1477 on: February 24, 2008, 02:43:51 PM »
I am not sure, but according to my mom, I should be confused and cannot figure out this weight issue.  However, I do know that when one's lifestyle habits are good, ones weight and body fat levels tend to  gravatate towards healthy. I FIGURED IT OUT, IN YOUR FACE MOM!  I was eating lots of nuts, but nuts are nutritious and not as dubious as other foods.  I simply cut down, and I lost weight.  Doctors got concerned when I lost 20 lbs in a month, I just did it again, this time quicker.  I am finding my need for sleep go down now. They didn't like my weight being 135 or so, and now its steady at 137, with  less nuts.  It must be par to reach my goal, I will not allow myself to have sex untill everything is perfect, humanly perfect.  That will straighten out eventually, and I agree it doesn't look like I am "fat", it doesn't look like I lost any weight, except bloating in the abdominal region.  Surprised myself how nice my abs look with such a high body fat, either that or a diease is present confusing it. Enough about that now.

Your daughter is in the phase where she gives up her egocentric ways, and starts to learn what piaget calls cooperation ( to him it means seeing the world through other people's eyes)  I screwed up, according to piaget, she can conserve length, but not number or weight.  Counting is not the same as the concept of number, to piaget.  I had to reread it once more first, to make sure info is correct.  I have to be responsible for what knowledge I hold.  The last stage begins at 12, and continues through the rest of her life.  She beings to think in completely abstract terms.  I need to reread again. Its pretty good :laugh: You said disability, so  that must mean its farther away from this scheme.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #1478 on: February 24, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

Strange as it may sound, I've been craving a picture of Queen Callaway too.!
Feeling neutral is very normal.

ozymandias

« Reply #1479 on: February 24, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

Strange as it may sound, I've been craving a picture of Queen Callaway too.!

I think we all are!   :green:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1480 on: February 24, 2008, 07:13:37 PM »
Four more posts to page 100!

I have an urge to move all of Randy's posts here to his own ask away thread. I have never seen someone so obsessed with their mother and their weight. It really is odd.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

ozymandias

« Reply #1481 on: February 24, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »
Four more posts to page 100!

I have an urge to move all of Randy's posts here to his own ask away thread. I have never seen someone so obsessed with their mother and their weight. It really is odd.

Welcome to ginseng world!   :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #1482 on: February 24, 2008, 07:17:53 PM »

ozymandias

« Reply #1483 on: February 24, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »

ozymandias

« Reply #1484 on: February 24, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »