Author Topic: Questions for Icequeen  (Read 16000 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Questions for Icequeen
« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2018, 04:49:22 PM »
How about this?  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071FJ2N5R/?coliid=I3W2W7WSE62IYP&colid=27NPQALPY7EMT

I believe the current understanding of how to best use them (if you're using them to correct posture, rather than to rehab from an injury, anyway) is to max out at a couple of hours a day to get the muscle memory in there and to otherwise do the kinds of strengthening and stretching I'm already doing, so you're not over-reliant on the brace.  Thought was initially to just wear it in the morning while on the computer and see what that does.
That looks similar and seems it would do the same thing. Not sure how comparable your slouch is to mine, of if you will have the same struggles, but sitting at a computer could depend on how ergonomically correct the keyboard placement. It's why driving was so difficult. Sitting with the strap, combined with elevated elbows was impossible in the beginning. Could only tolerate it for a few minutes; hurt awful and felt like I couldn't breathe. Maybe had a weak diaphragm muscle.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Questions for Icequeen
« Reply #496 on: July 11, 2020, 04:51:20 PM »
Do you sell anything on Facebook marketplace?  I have been since March and have noticed something odd, stuff that was up for a few weeks with no interest then all the sudden I get multiple messages  all within hours from different people and it sells.  This has happened a bunch of times
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw