Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84818 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1215 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:58 AM »
After a while the eyes glaze and the will to read is lost. All I can do at this point is hope there is some smutty humour elsewhere on the site that I can easily find. (or perhaps Randy's insane ramblings to decipher)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1216 on: February 13, 2008, 05:04:56 AM »
After a while the eyes glaze and the will to read is lost. All I can do at this point is hope there is some smutty humour elsewhere on the site that I can easily find. (or perhaps Randy's insane ramblings to decipher)

Indeed. And this is the very problem which came
with the democracy.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1217 on: February 13, 2008, 11:01:05 AM »

Well good, you need mental exercise, perhaps if you get more, you will be confused less often.
It is weird when I see  you guys do it, no offense.  I got confused today in the therapist's office, but I know I am tired, even though I don't feel it so much because of positive coping.  I also have a mouth full of sheetrock air in my throat, It can make it hard to sleep coughing every 5 seconds, if I don't turn the air purifier on, my grandmother left to me.  Oh man, that air must be screwing me up, I got confused in a way that never do, a way inwhich I tried to clue you guys in.   Something told me to get, and I am glad I did.  Ever since I started taking supplementary vitamin c in the dose of 2-3grams, I have not had nasal allergies, so it wasn't that.  I am long overdue for a physical, but I am in no hurry, I am in good shape.  I am noting that, I may get confused if I get tired with mouth full of sheetrock, probably won't, but maybe.

Callaway, I just read something about autism in my life extension magazine.  A novel theory, that I think is also highly plausable, around vitamin D.  Vitamin D deficency during devolpement can affect numerous proteins in the body, leading to some of the systoms of autism.  Rats with enlarged brain or skull (not sure which one due to sheet rock brains), had vitamin D deficent diets durning devolpement.   People with rickets display some of the symptoms of autism to, and it goes away when vitamin D deficency is made up.  I take vitamin D, in a dose of 1000iu a day, which should be the RDI, and not little shit amount of 400iu.  If anyone starts dxing me, I am not going to respond, I don't think there is any point.  I am going to be telling my therapist/clincal social worker, he should not waste his time on me any more, I feel that good.  Soon as I stop seeing him, I can try to pay the back balance gas bill, and rent.  Electric bill over balance is gone,  rent, I paid $200 of the back balance already, and another $450 to go.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1218 on: February 13, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »
Callaway, go get your husband some maca, its peruvian ginseng, can be taken for 3 months at a time.  I got 3 bottles at home, 1.5 months supply, at $2.40, with super goat weed.  So fuckn high :laugh:   Yes take a break from panax ginseng, then fill in the brake with peruvian ginseng.  When 2 weeks are up, I will count, I have another 2 weeks supply of a high dose panax ready.  Maca is supposed to boost testosterone secretion, and restoring free testosterone  to youthfull levels helps with weight controll.  Probably don't ned that harmone, hair grows fast enough already. :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:59:35 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1219 on: February 13, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »
No. I get to define when I'm tired of calling you one.
When enough is enough. You can throw your hissy
fits whenever you like, so long as it's clear that your
not making some official proclamation about what is
and isn't acceptable here.

I don't, as long as it's not about site security or such, but then I expect you to listen.

How is the existence of an election about site security?

I thought we had explained this to you? I was merely reiterating what Dunc had already stated, in a tone suitable for you. In no way was that my decision.

Round and round we go... ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1220 on: February 13, 2008, 11:56:14 AM »
Lucinda/calandale is having a tough time, excuse him.  Perhaps you would not fair so well in his shoes, or mine, as they are wet from the rain :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1221 on: February 13, 2008, 11:57:21 AM »
Lucinda/calandale is having a tough time, excuse him.  Perhaps you would not fair so well in his shoes, or mine, as they are wet from the rain :laugh:

Classic. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #1222 on: February 13, 2008, 11:59:14 AM »
Callaway, 82 pages!  That's impressive.  I have a question for you.    I have hard water in my house.  I want to put a watersoftener on it.  But I don't like the taste of softened water.    We have a well and the water tastes great.

Can I put the watersoftener just on the hotwater side (before the hotwater heater) and leave the cold water un-softened?.

(Mechanically I can do this, but people I've asked said it would be dumb to only soften half of my water system.)    
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1223 on: February 13, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »
Callaway, 82 pages!  That's impressive.  I have a question for you.    I have hard water in my house.  I want to put a watersoftener on it.  But I don't like the taste of softened water.    We have a well and the water tastes great.

Can I put the watersoftener just on the hotwater side (before the hotwater heater) and leave the cold water un-softened?.

(Mechanically I can do this, but people I've asked said it would be dumb to only soften half of my water system.)    

You could do it that way, I guess.  Why wouldn't you just run another water line to the kitchen for drinking water that is not softened, instead, if you need softened water for everything else?

Why do you want to install a water softener anyway?  What problems are you having?  How hard is your water?  If you just have softened hot water, then of course if you mix half hot and half cold water, it will be only half as soft.

:-\

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1224 on: February 13, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »
The water comes in the house in the basement, to get good drinking water at taps, I'd have to go to 3 bathrooms and the kitchen upstairs, and I hate the thought of running pipes up through the ceiling / floor.  Our water is not extremely hard, but it tends to muck up the hotwater heater the most since it tends to concentrate the solids. 

I think half soft water would actually be good enough for the fixtures and tubs, as far as scale build up goes.  Plus, I use cold water for watering the grass and outside stuff, and it seems a waste to soften that. 

I guess I was just questioning my reasoning on this.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1225 on: February 13, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
The water comes in the house in the basement, to get good drinking water at taps, I'd have to go to 3 bathrooms and the kitchen upstairs, and I hate the thought of running pipes up through the ceiling / floor.  Our water is not extremely hard, but it tends to muck up the hotwater heater the most since it tends to concentrate the solids. 

I think half soft water would actually be good enough for the fixtures and tubs, as far as scale build up goes.  Plus, I use cold water for watering the grass and outside stuff, and it seems a waste to soften that. 

I guess I was just questioning my reasoning on this.

I talked to my husband, who used to live in a place with very hard water and some people there did have water softeners for just their hot water, to spare their hot water heaters.  I definitely would not want to water grass with softened water.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1226 on: February 13, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
No. I get to define when I'm tired of calling you one.
When enough is enough. You can throw your hissy
fits whenever you like, so long as it's clear that your
not making some official proclamation about what is
and isn't acceptable here.

I don't, as long as it's not about site security or such, but then I expect you to listen.

How is the existence of an election about site security?

I thought we had explained this to you? I was merely reiterating what Dunc had already stated, in a tone suitable for you. In no way was that my decision.

Round and round we go... ::)

Yet you IGNORED the fact that dunc suggested that
there be a poll? Or, interpreted it to mean that he
didn't mean anything by it?

I'm VERY troubled by the degree to which you dictate
here.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1227 on: February 13, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »
Who is driftingblizzard?  :laugh:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1228 on: February 13, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »

Funny you should ask, I'm just finding that out myself.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1229 on: February 13, 2008, 02:34:35 PM »

Funny you should ask, I'm just finding that out myself.

What username did you go by before?