Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84818 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1125 on: February 08, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
I am right a lot of the time, but that is not the same thing as wanting or needing to be right all the time, Randy.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1126 on: February 08, 2008, 03:54:47 PM »

I am right a lot of the time, but that is not the same thing as wanting or needing to be right all the time, Randy.

;)
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1127 on: February 08, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
Strep Throat??

I've read every word on about fiftty sites. Most of them seeem to be sponsored by drug compannies, though. I get that the inffection is bacterial, instead of virall, whichh gives me hope,,  but what if we do nothing>?? It is obvious that he is alraedy getting bettter. Does her reallly need a n antibacterial drug?

will it go awway/

on its owwn/

or wil ti

come back stronger than evver?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1128 on: February 08, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »
Strep Throat??

I've read every word on about fiftty sites. Most of them seeem to be sponsored by drug compannies, though. I get that the inffection is bacterial, instead of virall, whichh gives me hope,,  but what if we do nothing>?? It is obvious that he is alraedy getting bettter. Does her reallly need a n antibacterial drug?

will it go awway/

on its owwn/

or wil ti

gargle with soluble aspirin (to take the inflammation down) and tea tree oil (to fight the infection). 

soz for crashing your thread, callaway.  :-*

:laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1129 on: February 08, 2008, 07:07:13 PM »
Strep Throat??

will it go awway/

on its owwn/

or wil ti

I would give him the antibiotics, DirtDawg.  Strep throat can go away on its own without treatment, but he will be contagious for longer and there is a chance that the streptococcus can cause rheumatic fever if he does not take antibiotics.  My sister-in-law got rheumatic fever from untreated strep throat when she was a kid, and she still has problems from that.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #1130 on: February 09, 2008, 06:34:51 AM »
Now I'm sure you are the one that did it.   :finger:
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1131 on: February 09, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »

I absolutely did not change your profile, but I will change it back if you want me to, Ahayes.

I think that your name was  :roll:  but I don't remember what your avatar was, though.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1132 on: February 09, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »

I absolutely did not change your profile, but I will change it back if you want me to, Ahayes.

I think that your name was  :roll:  but I don't remember what your avatar was, though.

Now I just read this in your "Help me spoof" thread:

Someone change the crap that I can't change so my profile looks exactly like the member I'm spoofing.

So I don't know what your problem is with whoever helped you change your profile.  It still wasn't me.

???

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1133 on: February 09, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »

Now I just read this in your "Help me spoof" thread:

Someone change the crap that I can't change so my profile looks exactly like the member I'm spoofing.

So I don't know what your problem is with whoever helped you change your profile.  It still wasn't me.

???
He wants his Karma and Custom title to be identical to Pyraxis....

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1134 on: February 09, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
But why would he be bitching as if someone already did something he didn't like? Besides I'm pretty sure he changed his profile himself from what he was saying in the shout-box this morning.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1135 on: February 09, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
But why would he be bitching as if someone already did something he didn't like? Besides I'm pretty sure he changed his profile himself from what he was saying in the shout-box this morning.
He is implying that an admin has blocked him from changing those two things.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1136 on: February 09, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »

So you believe he thinks that Callaway (who wasn't online when he made his profile changes) somehow predicted what he was going to do and preemptively changed just his permissions so that he couldn't change those two fields himself?  You honestly believe he's that stupid/paranoid??

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1137 on: February 09, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »
Sometimes this place can be very weird.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1138 on: February 09, 2008, 01:49:48 PM »

So you believe he thinks that Callaway (who wasn't online when he made his profile changes) somehow predicted what he was going to do and preemptively changed just his permissions so that he couldn't change those two fields himself?  You honestly believe he's that stupid/paranoid??
No idea. But that is what his posts imply. Although he could just be pulling our tails...

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #1139 on: February 09, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »

Nevermind, odeon was fucking with the pointsize of certain characters.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name