Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84812 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1050 on: January 14, 2008, 03:20:28 PM »
The bisexual shit was a joke.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1051 on: January 15, 2008, 02:31:58 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy thinks Callaway should imagine she is full of energy to that makes her stronger, so people in real life don't think she is such a spa
z.  I find the affects themselves can last all  day, and even overlap into the next day.  Do it everday, and perhaps your disablity will go away, it helps cancer patients stay alive when they are supposed to die, so why not give it a try.  Your imagination is what you use to tell your body what you want it to do, and it just does its best to fulfill your desires.  I just works harder, and does better at it.  White blood cell count can rise 40% in healthy subjects.

Damn, chamomile tea, I am sweating.  I don't usually sweat.  Degree sucks!  ok not that bad, but that is because I put body powder to.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1052 on: January 15, 2008, 03:42:02 PM »
 ::)

What was the question?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1053 on: January 18, 2008, 02:51:08 PM »
How would you interpet this woman's behavior?

That woman who I helped, her behavior, could be interpeted as sexual.

She made me tea, and has been given me intense attention.  I was so embarassed, it was ginger tea.  I was eating ham/meat and go hard.  I should have my zinc level tested :laugh:

She wants to run a resturante with me with some wheat free foods.

She is kind of old for me, but sometimes they don't listen to me anyway. :laugh:

She knows what I am into, and she is into it a little herself.

She says am perfect, but what do I do when she doesn't see me?  A person who you want can do no wrong elsewhere, but I am not anyway.

She is way too old for me, I am what 16, in apperance, and .. impulsive urges won't be herd.   :laugh:  It would be definitely be funnier to screw someone my own age.  Had to ask Jessica if she knew anyone like that :wanker: :-*  I wonder if that would have confused her.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:59:03 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1054 on: January 18, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
She was probably trying to get you to put on the white jacket with all the pretty buckles on.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1055 on: January 18, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »

She made me tea, and has been given me intense attention.  I was so embarassed, it was ginger tea.  I was eating ham/meat and go hard.  I should have my zinc level tested :laugh:

She is kind of old for me, but sometimes they don't listen to me anyway. :laugh:

She says am perfect, but what do I do when she doesn't see me?  A person who you want can do no wrong elsewhere, but I am not anyway.

She is way too old for me, I am what 16, in apperance, and .. impulsive urges won't be herd.   :laugh:  It would be definitely be funnier to screw someone my own age.  Had to ask Jessica if she knew anyone like that :wanker: :-*  I wonder if that would have confused her.

I'm not sure what to make of her behavior, Randy.  How old is this woman?

She might not have meant anything by giving you ginger tea.  Some people just like this tea.

duncvis

« Reply #1056 on: January 18, 2008, 04:06:48 PM »
most people don't associate consuming ginger with wanking like a sex-starved gibbon.

Teejay

« Reply #1057 on: January 18, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »

:zoinks: Randy actually met something who actually likes him as a person.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #1058 on: January 18, 2008, 10:39:49 PM »
most people don't associate consuming ginger with wanking like a sex-starved gibbon.
:plus:   :lol:

I especially like the choice of primate...  most people would have gone with chimpanzee, or orangutan... but not you sir!  No, no.  hehe
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

duncvis

« Reply #1059 on: January 19, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »
that one's definitely been at the ginger.  :zoinks:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1060 on: January 19, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »

She is way too old for me, I am what 16, in apperance, and .. impulsive urges won't be herd.   :laugh:  It would be definitely be funnier to screw someone my own age.  Had to ask Jessica if she knew anyone like that :wanker: :-*  I wonder if that would have confused her.

:zoinks: Randy actually met something who actually likes him as a person.

Yes people do, I am alot nicer offline, and especially when people are not mean to me. :laugh:  Now isn't that a novel concept TJ, or what?

I'm not sure what to make of her behavior, Randy.  How old is this woman?

She might not have meant anything by giving you ginger tea.  Some people just like this tea.

I was just curious to what you thought, not really asking for advice.  She could have been trying to be friendly, and maybe move a step further :laugh:  I wasn't trying to making an ass out of you either. ;D

I am not trying to offend, but people that age typically have diminshed cognitive functions.  It does depend however, how they take care of themselves when they were younger.  She had gray hair Callaway.  I would not have been offended if you disagreed, I don't really worry about rejection and shuch,  because I am giving it my best, at all times. I am also happy with the way I look in the mirror, I rarely get zits.  Anything less is emotionally unacceptable.   I won't try and manipulate the data on you either, my mom warns people of my trickery. 

Forgot something, indeed, her knowledge is not as extensive as mine.  I should have mentioned that she was paying so much attention to me after I told her my sad story.  It was 3 times in a row after that, and I am not neive, I know what I look like.  Its easier to give some attention when they are cute.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 02:21:05 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1061 on: January 21, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »
True or false:  You are more likely to unbalance a front-load washer by UNDERloading it than by OVERloading it.

I genuinely don't know, but I'd noticed that smaller loads seemed more likely to unbalance, and I just googled it (in an act of agonized frustration) and it seems to actually be the case, counter-intuitive as that sounds.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1062 on: January 21, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »
True. But it should be able to handle the smaller load without problems.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1063 on: January 21, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »
True or false:  You are more likely to unbalance a front-load washer by UNDERloading it than by OVERloading it.

I genuinely don't know, but I'd noticed that smaller loads seemed more likely to unbalance, and I just googled it (in an act of agonized frustration) and it seems to actually be the case, counter-intuitive as that sounds.

I think that it's true.  To make it more intuitive, imagine if you put just one pillow in the washing machine and nothing else.

The waterlogged pillow is very heavy and all on one side, and there is nothing to counterbalance the load on the other side.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1064 on: January 21, 2008, 11:35:28 AM »
Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to hijack your thread.  :-[
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein