Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84814 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #1005 on: January 07, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »
I think that it was a mistake for you to direct the guy who is interested in you sexually to this website, Randy. 

You have been pretty open here and now he has the ability to learn a lot of private information about you, even if he can't see your semi-nude pictures at the library.
If he shows, I am sure you admins can deal with it. He hasn't showed so far.

What should the admins do about it? This place is unmoderated. If a perv decides to sign up to see Randy's semi-nudes, he's welcome to it and certainly no more a perv than Randy, in my eyes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1006 on: January 07, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
Sounds like dealing, to me.  :laugh:

Not much we can do anyhow.
The danger is the information
randy put up.

If some perv comes hitting on him
online, who cares?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1007 on: January 07, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »
If some perv comes hitting on him
online, who cares?

Um, Randy? Who knows, maybe they fall in love.  :eyelash:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1008 on: January 07, 2008, 05:16:31 PM »
That would be soooooo sweet.

duncvis

« Reply #1009 on: January 07, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »
We're not responsible for Randy - he's 25, not 15. End of story.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1010 on: January 07, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »
We're not responsible for Randy - he's 25, not 15. End of story.

In which case we wouldn't be responsible anyway. We'd just have a good reason to kick him out.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1011 on: January 07, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »
I think that it was a mistake for you to direct the guy who is interested in you sexually to this website, Randy. 

You have been pretty open here and now he has the ability to learn a lot of private information about you, even if he can't see your semi-nude pictures at the library.

How do you know whether or not he has showed up here, Hadron?  He could have shown up and read a lot of information about Randy from the public boards as a guest.  What would you expect us to do when he shows up?  As others have already said, INTENSITY² is unmoderated, so it's not like we would IP ban the library because some guy wanked over Randy's semi-nude pictures after Randy invited him to come here. 

I'm more concerned about the guy reading the large amount of personal information that Randy has posted here.  If Randy wants, he can go back and edit some of that stuff out of his posts, but that's his decision, not ours.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1012 on: January 07, 2008, 06:49:09 PM »
Randy can't change his own password,
in order to keep his sister off his account.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1013 on: January 07, 2008, 08:32:53 PM »

What should the admins do about it? This place is unmoderated. If a perv decides to sign up to see Randy's semi-nudes, he's welcome to it and certainly no more a perv than Randy, in my eyes.
You can warn him if another account shows up in his area, and if anything seriously untoward happens, pass it on to the relevant authorities. I doubt much will happen tbh though.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1014 on: January 07, 2008, 08:36:12 PM »

How do you know whether or not he has showed up here, Hadron?  He could have shown up and read a lot of information about Randy from the public boards as a guest.  What would you expect us to do when he shows up?  As others have already said, INTENSITY² is unmoderated, so it's not like we would IP ban the library because some guy wanked over Randy's semi-nude pictures after Randy invited him to come here. 

I'm more concerned about the guy reading the large amount of personal information that Randy has posted here.  If Randy wants, he can go back and edit some of that stuff out of his posts, but that's his decision, not ours.
Unlikely, asides you can run an ip trace to see what IPs have been used, guest or no guest. As for the library computers, if too much happens Flo can report it to the powers that be.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1015 on: January 08, 2008, 04:45:02 AM »
Randy makes a lot of noise about how terrible this bisexual bloke is. I think there is an apt quote which encapsulates my feelings here.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."  :evillaugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1016 on: January 08, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »

You can warn him if another account shows up in his area, and if anything seriously untoward happens, pass it on to the relevant authorities. I doubt much will happen tbh though.

Sorry but that's private information, up and until said member violates the rules imposed on us by our host. And even then, another member is unlikely to get hold of that information.

Others have said this before me, but Randy should protect his personal information better. He is an adult, however, and thus responsible for his actions. We are not babysitters.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1017 on: January 08, 2008, 11:17:49 AM »

Sorry but that's private information, up and until said member violates the rules imposed on us by our host. And even then, another member is unlikely to get hold of that information.

Others have said this before me, but Randy should protect his personal information better. He is an adult, however, and thus responsible for his actions. We are not babysitters.

Make up your mind! :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1018 on: January 08, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »

Make up your mind! :laugh:

About what? ???

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1019 on: January 08, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
How many times have you told me I was retarded now?

If I am so bad, I will get Jessica to spank me :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous