Educational

Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84824 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #915 on: December 18, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
I have Carla's thread in another window, I feel my hands slipping.... I am almost touching the post button, I hit a letter F.  My hands are getting all sweaty... 

Yeah, I just happended to cross the mouse on the way to ginger snap country :laugh:  My hands is getting all sweaty from a workout :laugh:

Thanks for resisting the temptation, Randy.

8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #916 on: December 18, 2007, 02:31:41 PM »
Its called teasing.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #917 on: December 18, 2007, 02:41:18 PM »
If you're "depriving" people of that pleasure, you do care. :laugh:

It's always easier to hide behind something than to actually have to take responsibility. You are being consistent, I'll give you that much.
You care more than me, by a wide margin. Who else would have gone to the trouble of manually gheying me. Its hardly like karma is measure of responsibility, surprisingly I have never really cared about universal popularity.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #918 on: December 18, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »

It's always easier to hide behind something than to actually have to take responsibility. You are being consistent, I'll give you that much.
You care more than me, by a wide margin. Who else would have gone to the trouble of manually gheying me. Its hardly like karma is measure of responsibility, surprisingly I have never really cared about universal popularity.

Didn't you specifically ask for the maximum negative karma possible, Hadron?

:laugh:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 03:01:00 PM by Callaway »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #919 on: December 18, 2007, 02:52:46 PM »

So, this reminds me, how many times have others here complained about my lack of editing?  About how many times has there same people did such to me back, and I didn't give a shit?  Its so hypocritical.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #920 on: December 18, 2007, 02:58:08 PM »
Haddy has 5678 postcount. :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #921 on: December 18, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »

Ddin't you specifically ask for the maximum negative karma possible, Hadron?

:laugh:
Nah, I would just like to not have responsibility, its one of my dreams. It doesnt mean I am irresponsible.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #922 on: December 18, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
you and me Hads. :toporly: you and me.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #923 on: December 18, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy just posted in Carla's thread, one Callaway better delete it, before  she sees it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 03:09:47 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #924 on: December 18, 2007, 03:06:47 PM »
Tease tease :laugh: 8)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #925 on: December 18, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy is making a thread about mocking Carla, she didn't say she would leave over that

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #926 on: December 18, 2007, 03:11:33 PM »
Tease tease :laugh: :laugh: 8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #927 on: December 18, 2007, 03:12:11 PM »
Why don't you just leave her alone? Moron. -1  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #928 on: December 18, 2007, 03:12:50 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy is making 20 different threads about mocking Carla, better hurry up!

Where am I a posting?

Uh oh :laugh:

Your gonna miss one, what are you going to do?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 03:15:08 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #929 on: December 18, 2007, 03:14:07 PM »
Tease tease :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 8)

He has a big patron paddle ready to

Tease tease :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 8)

Your going to ignore me :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 03:15:55 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »