Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84795 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #660 on: August 26, 2007, 10:37:02 AM »
I wouldn't put Litigious in the same category as those two, he was clearly having some kind of mental health problems- those two just hate Intensity.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #661 on: August 26, 2007, 10:38:57 AM »
I wouldn't put Litigious in the same category as those two, he was clearly having some kind of mental health problems- those two just hate Intensity.
How many people hate this site? As soon as I let slip on WP that I post on intensity I was accused of being a troll by everyone in the thread.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #662 on: August 26, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »
I don't know, I don't think its all that many, we're still only a small site after all, but those that do hate the place seem to be very vocal about it.  It doesn't surprise me you got accused of being a troll though- sometimes people make up their mind about this site without even checking it out for themselves.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #663 on: August 26, 2007, 10:45:36 AM »
I don't know, I don't think its all that many, we're still only a small site after all, but those that do hate the place seem to be very vocal about it.  It doesn't surprise me you got accused of being a troll though- sometimes people make up their mind about this site without even checking it out for themselves.
I tried to link someone to here (I even broke up the link in the PM), it got removed from it. I was tempted to have a good troll when I started on WP, half the members on there are just gagging for it...

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #664 on: August 26, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »
I tried to link someone to here (I even broke up the link in the PM), it got removed from it. I was tempted to have a good troll when I started on WP, half the members on there are just gagging for it...

The link got removed from a PM??

duncvis

« Reply #665 on: August 26, 2007, 10:50:18 AM »
Postperson hates Intensity too. She didn't like getting her arse handed to her for sniping at people. Miserable old wombat.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #666 on: August 26, 2007, 10:50:30 AM »

The link got removed from a PM??
It looked like that in my outbox.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #667 on: August 26, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me if you  can't even send links by PM on there anymore, but its pretty shocking when you think about it isn't it?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #668 on: August 26, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me if you  can't even send links by PM on there anymore, but its pretty shocking when you think about it isn't it?
I only broke it in several places, so it is possible they were using an algorithm that checks a link with missing spaces. Or they read my PM.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #669 on: August 26, 2007, 11:08:19 AM »
I only broke it in several places, so it is possible they were using an algorithm that checks a link with missing spaces. Or they read my PM.

It wouldn't be the first time Alex read PM's, although apparently he claims not to do that anymore.  Its more likely that he's set up pm's so that links are automatically deleted.  I find it shocking that he'd stoop so low.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #670 on: August 26, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »

It wouldn't be the first time Alex read PM's, although apparently he claims not to do that anymore.  Its more likely that he's set up pm's so that links are automatically deleted.  I find it shocking that he'd stoop so low.
I might make an image on paint or something and stick it over all the forums with a sockpuppet. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #671 on: August 26, 2007, 12:10:36 PM »
A conniving bitch. She was a former admin of this place, but made it clear that she didnt see herself as a member of the community. She was full of self pitying emo shit (particularly when called on her behaviour), and strung poor RobertN along for months while she was fucking Ascan - then engaging in a smear campaign against the site and those who knew what she was up to to cover her lies. Currently known as 'Merry Widow', a dig at Robert.
This place seems to have had its share of nasty people showing up... *sighs* Do some admins on this place get hooked on power and then try to screw this place over, Litigious is another one who screwed up it seems.

Lit wasn't--and isn't, probably-- a bad person. He did have his problems, however, and I suspect they became too much to handle for him, in the end.

Omega's different. She's a lying cunt, imho.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #672 on: August 26, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »
I find it shocking that he'd stoop so low.

i don't.

i mean it's Alex.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #673 on: August 26, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
A conniving bitch. She was a former admin of this place, but made it clear that she didnt see herself as a member of the community. She was full of self pitying emo shit (particularly when called on her behaviour), and strung poor RobertN along for months while she was fucking Ascan - then engaging in a smear campaign against the site and those who knew what she was up to to cover her lies. Currently known as 'Merry Widow', a dig at Robert.
This place seems to have had its share of nasty people showing up... *sighs* Do some admins on this place get hooked on power and then try to screw this place over, Litigious is another one who screwed up it seems.

Lit wasn't--and isn't, probably-- a bad person. He did have his problems, however, and I suspect they became too much to handle for him, in the end.

Omega's different. She's a lying cunt, imho.
So Lit just lost it, where as Omega just delibrately decided to be a total cunt...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #674 on: August 26, 2007, 07:15:15 PM »
i like omega dispite our history together.   you will find that i am a very forgiving person.

ascan, on the other hand, is a certifiable cunt.
Misunderstood.