Author Topic: Questions for Callaway  (Read 84815 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Questions for Callaway
« Reply #585 on: August 07, 2007, 02:24:57 PM »
OJ Simpson?

no. it's like Cher. no last name.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »
augustophobia = fear of the month of august

I have a shirt dedicated to hippopatomonstrososequpiiedaliophobia.  :laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #587 on: August 07, 2007, 05:56:34 PM »
Indeed there are longer. I posted one early in my
tenure here. It took up several screens. I don't think
I'll quote it again.

Link, then?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #588 on: August 07, 2007, 06:50:06 PM »

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #590 on: August 07, 2007, 07:57:05 PM »
methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.

This is the full chemical name.  It has 1913 letters.

in short:  shampoo.  8)
Misunderstood.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #591 on: August 07, 2007, 09:36:52 PM »
Callaway, why is it that McJagger never flirts with you? Is he afraid? What is it about you that makes him be afraid, and should the rest of us be afraid as well?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #592 on: August 07, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »
Callaway, why is it that McJagger never flirts with you? Is he afraid? What is it about you that makes him be afraid, and should the rest of us be afraid as well?

I'm just not a flirtatious person and he knows this.  I don't think that he is afraid of me.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #593 on: August 08, 2007, 01:12:14 AM »
Your two clear liquids could have been water with Nessler's reagent (mercuric potassium iodide) and water with ammonia. If the concentration of ammonia was too high, there would have been a brownish precipitate in the bottom of the test tube after it settled out of solution, but while it was suspended, it could have turned the solution milky.
I think it was this one. Nessler's reagent seems familiar to me. I will probably never see it again but that is a good memory from school.

As for that 1913 letter word, I wonder if anyone has actually said it?  :laugh:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #594 on: August 08, 2007, 01:26:32 AM »

I'm just not a flirtatious person and he knows this.  I don't think that he is afraid of me.

Its a mark of respect that even McSmut doesn't. Everyone loves you platonically though. :hug:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #595 on: August 08, 2007, 01:45:00 AM »

Hmmm....

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #596 on: August 08, 2007, 06:25:58 AM »

Its a mark of respect that even McSmut doesn't. Everyone loves you platonically though. :hug:
that is my reason.

sometimes i see an opening, but remember that it is callaway and i don't.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #597 on: August 08, 2007, 06:43:35 AM »

that is my reason.

I tend to respect people who can slap me into next week, too.

There aren't many women who are as hawt as Callaway, though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #598 on: August 08, 2007, 06:44:23 AM »

that is my reason.

I tend to respect people who can slap me into next week, too.

There aren't many women who are as hawt as Callaway, though.
this is also true.  her personality is second to none.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #599 on: August 08, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »
I don't have much preferance when I am that level of desire, happens alot, given I am so calmn.

Chemical name?, thought it was throw up.

Here is a couple of more I picked up in my studies

"Oenothin B"  is how its spelled.  I moved my studying from near midnight to during the day, because that makes for half ass performance.  I thought I did fine, but the high standarts must be maintained.  I did not copy that, I memorized that.

Dehydroepiandrosterone-  DHA

Ok, now, did you stop exercising after you got your black belt?  I know my mom would get pissed at me if I stop even though she not my guardian anymore.  She used to call me lazy if I only watched my diet.  R and R was eventually came up with, rest and relaxation.  I know that is far from the truth, after I meditate I suddenly get insanely active.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:50:22 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!