Educational

Author Topic: My new baby  (Read 3765 times)

GalileoAce

Re: My new baby
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »
because i like girls soi want one
Orientation isn't relevant. I mean why do you want a girlfriend/partner? Just wanting something isn't enough... You need to why you want it.
it is relevant coz that's why i want one. i like it so i want it. coz i'm selfish. like i like cats so i have a cat. if i didn't have a cat i'd want one

You misunderstand. I may not have explain it properly (or at all :P ), orientation isn't relevant because it doesn't matter. When you say "I want a gf" that means the same as "I want a bf", at least to me, it doesn't matter the gender, the wanting is the crux.

You say you want a girlfriend cos you like it, but why? Why do you like it? When I sought relationships I did it because I was lonely, and I wanted to share my life with someone. I'm someone who likes to share what I do, I get enjoyment from others' enjoyment of what I enjoy...if that makes sense.

So why do you seek a relationship? If it's just for self-gratification (which can include sex) well that's something, and you'd be the better for the knowing what it is you seek.

They do if they don't know they're hot.  Go for the ones with self-esteem as bad as yours!   :thumbup:

i would if i could find oen - the nice ones always know they're hot though :P

In my experience the one's that know they're hot rarely are nice. But my experience is limited.

Do you actually want a relationship, or do you want to hit a milestone that you think would mark you as more "normal" than you are now?
i do actually want a relationship, although i'm not gonna lie - the normal thing is also becoming more important.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...And possible hurtful bad news. But you'll never be normal. As I understand it, you're autistic, you're trans or at least genderqueer, and from a purely physical point of view you're attracted to the same sex.

Accept your "abnormality", embrace it, make it part of who you are. You don't need to be normal to live an awesome life. You don't need to be normal to live a normal life.

I think the "weird" Soph is far better, far more interesting, than any "normal" Soph could be. And being interesting does tend to attract people... If even for sometimes the wrong reasons ;)

Soph - And your answer is not allowed to be because I need someone to cook for me, do my laundry, and I wanna get laid. ;)

that is what i want to have in 10 years time, right now i can make do without the first two   :P

btw i do realise how dumb it seems to want a relationship - i used to think the guys who moaned about not having a gf on wp were retarded. but they seem to be the ones that just want A gf, and don't really care much as long as it's a girl. i on the other hand, am more fussy than i can afford to be lol

It's not dumb. Not at all! It's...well it's normal really. Everyone craves closeness of another. To share oneself with someone else, someone you can be close to, and equally share in them. This is normal stuff.

Fussiness is subjective. ;)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »

btw i do realise how dumb it seems to want a relationship - i used to think the guys who moaned about not having a gf on wp were retarded. but they seem to be the ones that just want A gf, and don't really care much as long as it's a girl. i on the other hand, am more fussy than i can afford to be lol

To me, it doesn't seem dumb at all to want a relationship, but I wonder if the "fussiness" may be just a smokescreen to mask the fear of actually sharing your life with someone and getting hurt again like you did with Sophie?  If you set goals that to you seem unattainable, then by definition you can't attain them, so you long for them without actually doing anything to reach them.  Do you see what I mean? 

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2009, 02:18:13 PM »
yeah that makes sense actually... i think i do just genuinely like women i can't have, physically. maybe for personality i am subconsciously setting unattainable goals though. after sophie died i went a bit crazy for maybe half a year i think, and i didn't like anyone girls at all (i had liked a girl at uni but i literally stopped liking her the week sophie died - i remember it well coz she quit that week, and usually i would have been really upset about that, but barely noticed for obvious reasons). and ever since i was a teenager i've always liked SOMEONE. so that was the first time i've ever been a period of time literally not being interested in anyone at all. now i am again, maybe something has changed? also me and milla had a "relationship" last summer. maybe having an online thing again made me want a gf IRL. i haven't given it much thought really. some days i don't give a shit, other days i do. maybe i just want a fuckable friend. i get bored of people i'm not physically attracted to (yes that is bad but at least i admit it lol), but do want someone i can do stuff with and talk to or whatever. friendships IRL are shit for me though, as it's too much effort that i get exhausted and can't maintain them. maybe deep down i just want to make some friend, but only a hot one i can also sleep with (so wouldn;t that be a gf?)

there's my rambly thoguhts on this shit

again, how the hell did we all get onto talking about my lack of a gf?  :P

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
Soph, by the time you are content with who you are, you are going to be extremely attractive.
You've got all it takes. Except the trust in who you are.

Being picky is not bad, just don't be picky on general things like neurotype, be picky when it comes to the person as a whole.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:58 PM »
i wouldn't refuse to be with someone just coz i found out she was also AS or something, just to clarify  :laugh:

it's just that the kind of girls i like don't seem very autistic at all. i can't see myself ending up liking an aspie.

having said that, there have been AS girls i've had "online" stuff with

at uni all the girls i like seem too cool though :P

this is why i need to get rich  :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2009, 02:47:09 PM »
 ;D

A friend of mine, long ago, was a teacher in a secondary school. The boys asked him about his girlfriend, he did not have one. Then they asked him about his car, he said he had a bicycle. So they said him, "Sir,  ::) that way you'll never get a girlfriend".

Blasted

« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »
Pah!  Bikes are awesome.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »
And he was hot.  ;D

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2009, 02:52:33 PM »
i want an audi

well i want a ferrari, but if i can one day get an audi and a hot gf who's devoted to me, likes cats, and ideally can do the cooking/cleaning stuff (although this isn't 100% necessary) i'll settle for that  :P

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »

Pah!  Bikes are awesome.

Not too practical when there's two feet of snow on the ground, though.

i want an audi

well i want a ferrari, but if i can one day get an audi and a hot gf who's devoted to me, likes cats, and ideally can do the cooking/cleaning stuff (although this isn't 100% necessary) i'll settle for that  :P

Audis are fantastic cars. They are expensive to maintain though, so be sure to factor for that.

Blasted

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2009, 02:55:41 PM »
And he was hot.  ;D

Even better  :orly:

i want an audi

well i want a ferrari, but if i can one day get an audi and a hot gf who's devoted to me, likes cats, and ideally can do the cooking/cleaning stuff (although this isn't 100% necessary) i'll settle for that  :P

Blachary are  :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »
what are blacharies?

i will probably never be able to afford an audi. a guy who lives near me and must have OCD has one and he's obsessive about it, out cleaning it in the dark and rain, parking it far awar from his house and sweeping the street (the street!) around it, breathing on it, standing back to get a better view, putting blankets in the doors etc.

petrol just for the car we have now is a lot. £20 a week atm for my uni, whe the other car was about half that
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 02:59:03 PM by ma SPOON is too BIG »

Blasted

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2009, 02:57:45 PM »

Pah!  Bikes are awesome.

Not too practical when there's two feet of snow on the ground, though.

Thankfully London doesn't have that problem  :P

what are blacharies?

i will probably never be able to afford an audi. a guy who lives near me and must have OCD has one and it's really nice.

Polish term for car sluts, who only go for men with expensive cars

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »
is there a name for ones who only go for guys with no social skills but nice hats  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2009, 03:02:52 PM »
Głupie pipy  :zoinks: