Author Topic: My new baby  (Read 3780 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: My new baby
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:18 PM »

My rule of thumb is to try not to do anything that will give you cancer or a criminal record.

killjoy.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »

No you don't. You need to believe that you don't need a girlfriend.

Are you doing some kind of Jedi mind trick?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »

No you don't. You need to believe that you don't need a girlfriend.

Are you doing some kind of Jedi mind trick?

When 900 years you reach look as good will you not?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »

My rule of thumb is to try not to do anything that will give you cancer or a criminal record.

killjoy.

I know. I know. And the women in my family live a very long life (close to 100) so I've got lots of years to try and make some fun without getting cancer or a criminal record.

And now I've probably jinxed myself and I'll end up dying of cancer in jail before i'm 50. Le sigh.  :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2009, 02:24:47 AM »
ok obviously i don't literally need a gf. but i want one :P

GalileoAce

« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2009, 02:29:59 AM »

Why?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2009, 05:43:50 AM »
because i like girls soi want one

GalileoAce

« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2009, 06:20:36 AM »

Orientation isn't relevant. I mean why do you want a girlfriend/partner? Just wanting something isn't enough... You need to why you want it.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2009, 07:15:34 AM »
a lot of cute girls smoke though

and it gives you an excuse just to hang around and talk to them

how else do you talk to women?

kidnap them?
Be more chatty in general, for one thing.

Think of it this way. How many people go out and get a Ferrari as their first or second car? Dating should be like that. You don't always start out with what you want, but you need a few to practice on.

A lot of aspies fuck up their first relationships in a major way, we just have no idea and do some pretty stupid shit. Get that out of the way before you mean that person who is the one for you.
Lol,  :plus: Genius way to put it.

I agree. The times I've come across cool people I ended up dating were the times I wasn't looking. I was focusing on myself, doing things I enjoyed, wasn't looking for anyone and then it just sort of happened. For me, all of my relationships started off as friendships first. The times I got lonely and went looking, it never happened. Damnit. I was lonely too. Woulda been nice. :P ;)
The best relationships I've been in started as friendships first.  Then again some of the male friends I have right now I met because I was actively looking to date, realized I didn't want to date them, but liked them platonically.

I'd say actively seeking to date isn't necessarily a bad thing- then again, I'm sort of a goal-setting person- but I'd also say if you don't like yourself, you will be seeting youself up to have a bad relationship.  You can love others without loving yourself, but you probably shouldn't, at least not romantcially.

i know i know, and it's sad :(

i think i deserve at least one lovely NT girl though, even if she does break my heart

then maybe i'll settle for the spazz

from what i see with aspies though, we generally come in two types:

the ones that realise they're different and react by becoming more withdrawn and are usually very quiet, nervous, anxiety-ridden and depressive

then the ones that just don't even seem to realise/care that they're different, talk a lot and come across as extremely spazzy

the first type would be fine, except that that is the type i am, and i don't think it would work, me being with someone equally scared and cowardly... i want a hot NT girl who won't be as quiet and creepy as i am

but do any hot NT women like creepy aspie guys?

nope  :-[
They do if they don't know they're hot.  Go for the ones with self-esteem as bad as yours!   :thumbup:

Do you actually want a relationship, or do you want to hit a milestone that you think would mark you as more "normal" than you are now?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2009, 07:16:39 AM »
Soph - And your answer is not allowed to be because I need someone to cook for me, do my laundry, and I wanna get laid. ;)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2009, 07:19:27 AM »

Do you actually want a relationship, or do you want to hit a milestone that you think would mark you as more "normal" than you are now?

Ahhh....excellent question.  8)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2009, 07:20:40 AM »
Soph - And your answer is not allowed to be because I need someone to cook for me, do my laundry, and I wanna get laid. ;)
Or any other version of "I want a mother figure that I can screw."
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

GalileoAce

« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2009, 07:37:09 AM »

And yet...so many men fall into that trap :P

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

ewwwwwww creepy

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »

Orientation isn't relevant. I mean why do you want a girlfriend/partner? Just wanting something isn't enough... You need to why you want it.

it is relevant coz that's why i want one. i like it so i want it. coz i'm selfish. like i like cats so i have a cat. if i didn't have a cat i'd want one

They do if they don't know they're hot.  Go for the ones with self-esteem as bad as yours!   :thumbup:

i would if i could find oen - the nice ones always know they're hot though :P

i do actually want a relationship, although i'm not gonna lie - the normal thing is also becoming more important.

that is what i want to have in 10 years time, right now i can make do without the first two   :P

btw i do realise how dumb it seems to want a relationship - i used to think the guys who moaned about not having a gf on wp were retarded. but they seem to be the ones that just want A gf, and don't really care much as long as it's a girl. i on the other hand, am more fussy than i can afford to be lol