Author Topic: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?  (Read 4030 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »
People just seem to make their own rules up about christianity nowdays.  The extreme christians in places like Texas are just as bad as the extreme Muslims I think.  I can't see how people can live this life, like there's gonna be another one afterwards, and do some completely fucked up shit, cause God says its ok.  

True.

:o  did someone grate crack on your cornflakes this morning, you're not meant to agree with me.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 11:53:03 AM »
I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.
Tell yourself that all religions are the same if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But it might be better for you to do it in the UK rather than putting your money where your mouth is and embracing the serene tolerance of Islam in Iran etc where it is the state religion. Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself a drivers license Gus?

What a fucking lame argument  ::)

Of course I'm speaking from the viewpoint of the Muslims I see in the UK not the ones in Saudi Arabia because those are the only Muslims I know.  Do you know any Muslims in Saudi Arabia?  Probably not either.
I brought up drivers licenses because it is one of many things you can't do in Saudi Arabia because you are female. Should the muslims make their religion the official religion of the UK that is one of many benefits you will get out of it.

The roads what be a lot safer without women drivers on them anyway.

:facepalm2:

Nice, a bit of sexism is the cherry on top to this thread.

People who generalize others and stuff make me laugh.  People who get annoyed about it, make me sick.

Good, cause you make me sick too.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »
Sexist, violent, homophobic, out-dated bollocks. Anyone who subscribes to that kinda thing is making a statement about who they are as a person. What kind of person calls themself a Muslim when Islam is such a revolting religion?

Because that's not all that it is, just as Christianity is not about, say, keeping your woman at home even though the Bible say it's OK.

It's a big part of it

Unless you're going to prove that, I'm simply going to ignore it. People should be innocent until proven guilty.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
what's with the weird ninja-shit the women wear then?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:32 AM »
I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.
Tell yourself that all religions are the same if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But it might be better for you to do it in the UK rather than putting your money where your mouth is and embracing the serene tolerance of Islam in Iran etc where it is the state religion. Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself a drivers license Gus?

Of course I'm speaking from the viewpoint of the Muslims I see in the UK not the ones in Saudi Arabia because those are the only Muslims I know.  Do you know any Muslims in Saudi Arabia?  Probably not either.
I brought up drivers licenses because it is one of many things you can't do in Saudi Arabia because you are female. Should the muslims make their religion the official religion of the UK that is one of many benefits you will get out of it.

People who generalize others and stuff make me laugh.  People who get annoyed about it, make me sick.

Good, you should be thanking me.  Thats why all the comfort food you've been ramming down your gob hasn't made you even fatter.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »
Because most catholics realise that the majority of the stuff in the bible doesn't fit with the 21st century. Whereas most muslims seriously believe the crap in their book

Er, no. Most Muslims don't give a shit, just as most Christians don't give a shit.

most muslims here follow their religion. Most christians here don't go to church or read the bible or anything.

Define "follow their religion", providing pertinent quotes where need be, and then explain how that makes them into rabid fundies.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 11:56:17 AM »
People just seem to make their own rules up about christianity nowdays.  The extreme christians in places like Texas are just as bad as the extreme Muslims I think.  I can't see how people can live this life, like there's gonna be another one afterwards, and do some completely fucked up shit, cause God says its ok.  

True.

:o  did someone grate crack on your cornflakes this morning, you're not meant to agree with me.

:lol:

Must be the coffee I drank earlier.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »
Those christians are just as bad

Any muslims who believe the crap their religion tells them about sex/gender/homosexuality is a twat
Any christian who believes the crap in the OT is also a twat, but here that seems to be much rarer

Finally I'm getting through to you (at least I hope so) but you'd be surprised just how many Christians are there who DO believe all that shit and act on it.

They seem to be more of a problem in america though, where they have shit healthcare and too many fat people  :zoinks:

Not really.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/5/22/111956/477/Front_Page/From_the_UK_Fundamentally_Flawed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/may/21/fundamentallyflawed

http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/1978

there are obviously plenty of wankers here to. But I don't think we have it half as bad as they do in the US

If you're not arsed to read all those, just read this one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1975933/Christian-fundamentalists-fighting-spiritual-battle-in-Parliament.html

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »
Benji, are you a smelly paki? :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »

How does that equal "most"?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:32 AM »
Because most catholics realise that the majority of the stuff in the bible doesn't fit with the 21st century. Whereas most muslims seriously believe the crap in their book

Er, no. Most Muslims don't give a shit, just as most Christians don't give a shit.

most muslims here follow their religion. Most christians here don't go to church or read the bible or anything.

Define "follow their religion", providing pertinent quotes where need be, and then explain how that makes them into rabid fundies.

they go to the mosque. the majority of people here who say they're christian aren't really. they were just raised as christians.

Blasted

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »

Good, you should be thanking me.  Thats why all the comfort food you've been ramming down your gob hasn't made you even fatter.

I was technically underweight actually the last time I weighed myself two weeks ago.  Still, you're as charming as ever ;)

Blasted

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2009, 11:59:55 AM »

they go to the mosque. the majority of people here who say they're christian aren't really. they were just raised as christians.

Haha, that actually made me laugh.  You clearly haven't a clue what Muslims actually do, do you?  As for being raised in a religion, don't you think the same thing happens to most Muslims too?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2009, 12:00:51 PM »
Benji, are you a smelly paki? :zoinks:

Lol, i'm not a paki, I smell like cum though  :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2009, 12:01:44 PM »

How does that equal "most"?

Most what? I can't remember which quote you mean

bint -  I remember that. I still don't think the christians here are as bad as the muslims though. I still think they're a bunch of twats and should be kept out of politics altogether, but it's not as much of a problem as Islam