Author Topic: Absurdity of Nazi Racial Theory  (Read 352 times)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Absurdity of Nazi Racial Theory
« on: September 27, 2009, 11:42:29 PM »
Nazi racial theory is probably one of the most ridiculous things every thought out, which actually gained acceptance by anybody apart from the lunatic fringe.

The reasons why this is ridiculous is firstly; humans genetically are much more similar than say our closest relatives chimps are. In fact all of humanity is descended from a few thousand people who lived 70,000 years ago. Secondly; the Indo-Iranian peoples to describe themselves invented the term ‘aryan’, it meant basically noble or civilized. Although this term could go back to the Proto-Indo Europeans who probably lived in the steppes north of the Black Sea in the Ukraine. That makes some sense, for example; the Slavic languages (which originated in Poland and Belarus) are quite conservative, nowhere as near as the Baltic languages are although.

Thirdly; The Germanic peoples never called themselves Aryans, also Proto-Germanic has a lot of influence (loan words and sound changes) from a non Indo-European language it replaced in what is now Northern Germany and Denmark. Fourthly, while Sweden has the largest proportion of the population who are Blonde in the world, places like Poland, The Belarus and The Baltic Countries, probably have the same proportion of the population who are Blonde haired. Even many Nazis noticed in occupied Poland that the Poles were more ‘Aryan’ than the Germans were.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

The_Chosen_One

Re: Absurdity of Nazi Racial Theory
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 12:01:05 AM »
Good point. Matter of fact, most of the Germans I knew had either dark brown or black hair and brown eyes. Given that Hitler's 'aryan' stereotype was more Nordic (blonde hair/blue eyed), then I'm suprised he lasted as long as he did as Chancellor/Furhrer. Obviously the aryan thing was a smokescreen for his real project - to get rid opf all people he considered a threat to his domination. Jews had the money, and the brains to accomplish things, whereas Hitler came from mixed blood (even possibley Jewish somewhere on his mother's side). So if they were to exert some of their influence and monetary power in Europe instead of being forced to flee, then maybe something could have been done about the Nazis as well.

Unfortunately, they got where they did through whatever machinations went on, and we all know whatever happened then.

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 01:24:02 AM »
Swedes are blonder than most people. I wish they were BRAVER as well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »
Why didn't I bump this when Razor was still around? :scratchhead:

Might have caused a similar reaction to Darwin's theory.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 01:28:44 AM »
Blonde hair is  :viking: