Educational

Author Topic: Transgendered kids  (Read 5299 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Transgendered kids
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »
wow you are a fucking idiot (not that I didn't already know this)
Oh - so anyone who disagrees with your Stonewall card-carrying nonsense is an idiot now. LOL.
Gay right about dressing up silly? doesn't everybody already have the right to dress up silly?
Gay rights is about marriage/adoption/not getting fired for being gay etc. Most of these thigns have been sorted out over the last decade or so in this country yes (down t the Labour govt I might add, fuck all the conservatives ever did for gay/trans people, surprise surprise), but homophobia is still a massive problem in this society, and in plenty of american states, gay people are still denied a lot of rights
People can only discriminate if they know about it - its pretty easy to hide tbh. As for home life, most employers don't give a shit. Asides, you have gotten all that you have wanted and need + extra from the Labour government, now it would be really nice if you could quit whining. But no, you now want to delude 9-yo's into thinking they are transgendered and screw them up.
and (again, I've asked you this before but you've consistently failed to give a proper answer), how does gay rights affect autistic rights? what rights are we denied as aspies? (at least, that gay rights is to blame for)
As I have explained endless times, the airtime given to this gay rights nonsense (which is what the list of demands now adds up to - what is it, blood transfusions and semantics they are now after) is damaging more legitmate causes. Not to mention thedamage that lots of people on the spectrum deciding they think that they are gay does to the cause. Its not difficult to see.

You really are a dry, boring, uncharismatic, onedimensional fucktard. Gay rights is first and foremost about not having to hide things without risking being disciminated against or subject to violence. If people can have open straight relationships and bring their wife/man to the business parties, the same should go for gay people.

Our needs greatly outrank theirs - its a pretty obvious fact. While we are being continually fucked over, Scotland Yard are busy ensuring that the Queen has some transexual bodyguards. Its ridiculous and has gone way too far.

I don't get it,

Are you jealous, is it envy? Or do you have a problem with the pc approach of it all?

It is not jealousy. It is about the state doing what is right and in the right order. But just to show the misguided priorities, here are two articles from todays paper:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215286/Scotland-Yard-advertises-gay-lesbian-transgender-armed-officers-guard-Queen.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215288/Problem-family-terrorised-mother-disabled-daughter-died-burning-car--menace.html

Meanwhile Peter Tachell et al want to campaign for semantic changes in our laws and the rights for gays to give blood transfusions. Apparently the burning issue of the day.

Blasted

« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »
You read the Daily Mail Hadron? :toporly:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »
wait, now i want to brainwash nine yr olds into thinking they're transgendered? :LMAO:
You said earlier on that it was completely fine. Don't try and weasel out of it.
hadron, either grow the fuck up or just go and shoot up your school already
LMAO - your telling me to grow up. Rather than sort your life out, you are busy running around trying to pretend to be a boy. You and Soleiyu need to get a room.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2009, 03:32:12 PM »
You read the Daily Mail Hadron? :toporly:
Normally as a comic, yes. But those two articles lining up conviently I couldn't resist copying over.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2009, 03:32:47 PM »
wow, an example of stupidity, probably thought up by someone who's not even gay/trans themselves, but what the hell, let's make a big Daily Mail fiasco about it

and while we're here, why not complain about them fucking african american's, seeing as some white people thought positive discrimination would be a good idea there too at one point?

gay and trans people are not asking for this. again, i do not want to be treated differently than any other guy.  same can be said of practically any other trans person

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2009, 03:35:03 PM »
McAndless is right.  Political correctness has gone way too far.  If people wanna be gay thats fair enough, or have the chop etc.  But I don't want it shoved in my face.  Gay marriage?  Hang on a sec, at least wait till its proven that being gay is actually down to a gene.  And It shows how fucked up things have got, when a 12 year old boy is allowed to dress like a girl.  Some places are too extreme, yes.  Like in redneck ville, its not right to kill someone just cause they're gay or black.  There needs to be a balance, but its never gonna happen.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2009, 03:35:31 PM »
wait, now i want to brainwash nine yr olds into thinking they're transgendered? :LMAO:
You said earlier on that it was completely fine. Don't try and weasel out of it.

woah. I'm definitely not goaa "weasle out of it". I stand by everything I've said previously in this thread. I'm not brainwashing kids into thinking they're trans though. But if they are, I want them to have the support they deserve so they don't have to go through the shit I did, or worse

hadron, either grow the fuck up or just go and shoot up your school already
LMAO - your telling me to grow up. Rather than sort your life out, you are busy running around trying to pretend to be a boy. You and Soleiyu need to get a room.
what, because I also happen to be transgendered, that means I'm not sorting my life out? I'm actually doing a hell of a lot to sort my life out. Being transgendered doesn't exactly take up a lot of time for me - I mean, it's not someithng I have to do.  Oh and I'm not pretending to be anything.

Blasted

« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »

How on Earth did you manage to get into Durham if you cannot even differentiate approving from brainwashing?  He doesn't even know the kids in question  :lol:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »
do you have a   :penis:  yet numa?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2009, 03:39:48 PM »
But I don't want it shoved in my face.
Most people don't. I don't go round telling people I'm trans.

Gay marriage?  Hang on a sec, at least wait till its proven that being gay is actually down to a gene.  
It probably isn't down to 'a gene'. But it almost definitely is biological. If not, then it's something determined at a very young age, so might as well be for all the difference it makes. Although even if people did choose to be gay (lol), what's so wrong with that? I'd quite like to choose to be gay myself actually.

And It shows how fucked up things have got, when a 12 year old boy is allowed to dress like a girl.

God yes, terrible. Never mind the kids that get beaten up and bullied for years for being gay. The worst thing about our society is that trnasgendered teenagers and kids are able to be themselves.

There are examples of political correctness that has gone way too far, yes. But the moaning about it that goes on among conservatives and Daily Mail-types blows it way out of proportion. It's usually just a few isolated cases of idiocy, and is rarely supported by the "minorities" it's designed for, so don't give us shit for it

Blasted

« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2009, 03:41:34 PM »
McAndless is right.  Political correctness has gone way too far.  If people wanna be gay thats fair enough, or have the chop etc.  But I don't want it shoved in my face.  Gay marriage?  Hang on a sec, at least wait till its proven that being gay is actually down to a gene.  And It shows how fucked up things have got, when a 12 year old boy is allowed to dress like a girl.  Some places are too extreme, yes.  Like in redneck ville, its not right to kill someone just cause they're gay or black.  There needs to be a balance, but its never gonna happen.

:zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2009, 03:42:20 PM »
Oh and (not that my particular situation has much to do with this), but I have no intention of ever getting sex surgery. I'm not even on hormones or anything. I just live my life how I am most comfortable. In fact, I go out of my way to make it easier for other people to deal with - even without OCD, I would never dream of going into either a male or female public toilet for example

edit: which is funny, as if I did go into a women's toilet, I'd likely get in some trouble. Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't, eh?  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
Your moaning for more rights though.  You should be satisfied.  Try living in Alabama.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2009, 03:44:31 PM »
http://etransgender.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=510
In addition, the study remains to be replicated by other researchers, which will not be easy. It was performed by dissecting the autopsied brains of transsexuals, homosexual men, heterosexual men and heterosexual women. Because transsexuality is rare, it took the scientists 11 years to collect six transsexual brains.

Hardly conclusive evidence, far from it in fact.

Twenty years ago, there was no diagnosis for Aspergers, does that mean I wasn't an Aspie then?

That now you may find the evidence of differences in people, beside NT/AS differences are inconclusive, does not mean these differences do not exist.

In some cultures transgender is not a problem at all. And has not been for ages.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2009, 03:44:56 PM »
    FFS, they still believe in the tooth fairy and santa in most cases at that age.

why do you have such a problem with people being trans/gay/bi?

i'm pretty sure you've been asked this numerous times on here, but you've never actually demonstrated HOW exactly they affect you at all

I have a problem with all lifestyle choices getting special priveleges, whilst people on the spectrum are getting fucked over big time over things actually out of our control. I think I have been pretty clear about this in the past.

You are among the ones who fuck people on the spectrum over with your narrow-minded view on lifestyle and work. Everyone with AS can't work, for example. It's completely individual and depends on how your life situation looks. Everyone can't change their situation, so everyone can't work.
    Erm, lets check out some statistics:
    • 15% of HFA / AS people are in full time employment
    • Most people on the spectrum when asked what would make a biggest improvement in their lives, said "a job"
    • The next thing they wanted was proper support.

What I advocate is that we get a fair set of opportunities and treatment, like the vast majority of people on the spectrum want. Though of course you have to be a rebel and be Pete Burns, dont you?
    [/list]

I would like to just disappear into a fantasy world forever, that would make the biggest change to my life. Even if I had a job it would just serve as an excuse to daydream. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I daydream. A job for me would just be about finding the little moments and achieving a meditative state of mind, just like school was. I drifted off into my fantasies while waiting for the bus, I dreamed myself away in the late afternoon or the setting sun, on a rainy day I could be alone in the library imagining things etc... That's what reality is to me.

A job would just be a way of doing something actively while daydreaming. I can never be "there" the way others are, I'm too introverted.

Duh, we all do that, difference is, your just a fucking coward.

Not working is a blessing. I don't see things your way, accept it.
    Kick me