Educational

Author Topic: I on behalf of I2 challenge Soleiyu  (Read 2389 times)

Blasted

Re: I on behalf of I2 challenge Soleiyu
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 07:28:08 AM »
Islam yes.  Muslims no.  I know a good couple of Muslims and they are awesome people.  You get extremist types in every society.  I don't see why you're complaining Lit  :zoinks:  I thought you would naturally ally yourself with people who enjoy blowing people and themselves up  :lol:

The fact that a person of sandnigger race is allowed to hold a white nobility title in a white nation is appalling. I don't think the same thing could happen in Germany or Italy for example. Nobility titles are reserved for true europeans only in those countries.

Britain is not a white nation  ;)  We are a multi-cultured, multi-national, for lack of a better word, empire.  Who we have in Parliament should reflect who we have in society.  Appointed peers get chosen in a couple of ways but this particular Baron got a nobility title for his achievements in his line of work.  He's still a middle-class git really as he's a Conservative  :laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 07:29:11 AM »
Islam yes.  Muslims no.  I know a good couple of Muslims and they are awesome people.  You get extremist types in every society.  I don't see why you're complaining Lit  :zoinks:  I thought you would naturally ally yourself with people who enjoy blowing people and themselves up  :lol:

The fact that a person of sandnigger race is allowed to hold a white nobility title in a white nation is appalling. I don't think the same thing could happen in Germany or Italy for example. Nobility titles are reserved for true europeans only in those countries.

Britain is not a white nation  ;)  We are a multi-cultured, multi-national, for lack of a better word, empire.  Who we have in Parliament should reflect who we have in society.  Appointed peers get chosen in a couple of ways but this particular Baron got a nobility title for his achievements in his line of work.  He's still a middle-class git really as he's a Conservative  :laugh:

Britain used to colonize people, that doesn't mean those people should be given equal rights as whites.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 07:32:45 AM »

Britain used to colonize people, that doesn't mean those people should be given equal rights as whites.

:agreed:

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 07:33:29 AM »

For fucks sake, it's like talking to a very thick brick wall.  Whites are not superior to anyone.  In fact I'd say plenty are inferior when strolling around my area.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 07:35:46 AM »

For fucks sake, it's like talking to a very thick brick wall.  Whites are not superior to anyone.  In fact I'd say plenty are inferior when strolling around my area.

Sandniggers belong in their own countries. Only east asians and whites should be allowed into white countries.

How can anyone respect for example an iranian monkey with too much body hair and a body odeur reminiscent of lamb kebab? I HATE THEM!
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 07:36:24 AM »

In your area, yes. In Germany and Scandinavia we are the Aryan Master Race.

Blasted

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 07:40:45 AM »
I HATE THEM!

That much, I think, we gathered.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:36 AM »
I HATE THEM!

Are you some sort of half greek/paki whatever mixed race cunt?
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2009, 07:43:14 AM »
I HATE THEM!

Are you some sort of half greek/paki whatever mixed race cunt?

She's Polish/English.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2009, 10:35:31 AM »
I don't understand why you can say a country is shit if you haven't been there.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2009, 10:53:53 AM »

These people don't need things like proof or logic.

Their fear of the unknown and their inferiority is all they need to make these poor statements/judgements.

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »
 :eyelash:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2009, 12:16:26 PM »

Their fear of the unknown and their inferiority is all they need to make these poor statements/judgements.

Any country which is friendly to immigrants is a bad country imo. I'm happy with being an ignorant racist.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2009, 12:17:03 PM »

Any country which is friendly to immigrants is a bad country imo. I'm happy with being an ignorant racist.

:agreed:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2009, 12:26:17 PM »

Do you not understand the logical contradiction here? 

You think you would feel at home in Japan, so wouldn't you hope to be welcomed if you went there?

If the people in Japan felt the same way toward you as you feel toward people of other races, then you would be an outcast.