Author Topic: I on behalf of I2 challenge Soleiyu  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: I on behalf of I2 challenge Soleiyu
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 05:38:44 PM »
There won't be any pictures of me posted in the near future.

The surgery I had is more natural looking than I would like tbh. In Sweden you can't get a surgeon to turn you into MJ/Cher, but I've still aimed for it even though it's far off. Everything I've had done looks like it could have been natural. No artifical lines or super smooth noses etc. That's how jewish surgeons in the US do things, in Sweden that's considered unethical.

I don't think americans and westerners are especially refined people. I stand by my earlier views on especially australians, since the US does have a few pockets of acceptable people. Australia however is based on genetic trash, the same trash you see in the lower classes in the UK. On top of this it's a goody two shoes nation which wants to be both retarded, illiterate conservative AND politically correct at the same time, so it's also a whorehouse for sandniggers, greeks, iranians etc...

I just don't like most white westerners very much.

I would like to gather up all australian backpackers in concentration camps and gun them down on live television. Would make more people than myself happy I think.

I would also like to kill off all the dirge lipped inbreeds who think that it's a sign of "sophistication" to listen to Rolling Stones, Queen, David Bowie and George Michael. All those people really need to be swiftly executed. I really hate modern anglo culture. Anything british post 1950's is garbage imo and anything american post 1700 is crap. Everything australian is crap.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 05:44:27 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 06:00:32 PM »

The surgery I had is more natural looking than I would like tbh. In Sweden you can't get a surgeon to turn you into MJ/Cher, but I've still aimed for it even though it's far off. Everything I've had done looks like it could have been natural. No artifical lines or super smooth noses etc. That's how jewish surgeons in the US do things, in Sweden that's considered unethical.

Good plastic surgery is supposed to look natural; when it looks unnatural it is considered bad plastic surgery. Michael Jackson was one such victim of bad plastic surgery and he amazingly had it done, again and again. The sort of people who would submit to bad plastic surgery, again and again are those who need psychological help.

Oh the Japanese you admire are such refined people; they gave us such refined things like bukkake, women being raped by tentacles in comics and selling used women’s underwear in vending machines.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:54:08 PM by Lateralus »
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 07:07:38 PM »

I don't think americans and westerners are especially refined people. I stand by my earlier views on especially australians, since the US does have a few pockets of acceptable people. Australia however is based on genetic trash, the same trash you see in the lower classes in the UK. On top of this it's a goody two shoes nation which wants to be both retarded, illiterate conservative AND politically correct at the same time, so it's also a whorehouse for sandniggers, greeks, iranians etc...

I would like to gather up all australian backpackers in concentration camps and gun them down on live television. Would make more people than myself happy I think.

I would also like to kill off all the dirge lipped inbreeds who think that it's a sign of "sophistication" to listen to Rolling Stones, Queen, David Bowie and George Michael. All those people really need to be swiftly executed. I really hate modern anglo culture. Anything british post 1950's is garbage imo and anything american post 1700 is crap. Everything australian is crap.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But seriously, you don't know shit about a country unless you have visited it.

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »
The UK and Australia are shit countries. Every time I get frustrated about how cowardly, stupid and PC Sweden is, I comfort myself with the thought that the UK is much, much worse. Total gun ban except for their fucking lords, of course. Licking the sandniggers arses til the brink of self-extinction. Several years in prison for saying truths about abovementioned sandniggers. Surveiilance cameras like in "1984" in every goddamn corner. Et cetera and so on.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 03:35:46 AM »
The UK and Australia are shit countries. Every time I get frustrated about how cowardly, stupid and PC Sweden is, I comfort myself with the thought that the UK is much, much worse. Total gun ban except for their fucking lords, of course. Licking the sandniggers arses til the brink of self-extinction. Several years in prison for saying truths about abovementioned sandniggers. Surveiilance cameras like in "1984" in every goddamn corner. Et cetera and so on.

It's scary yeah. And then that british comedian on YouTube, forgot his name, who's openly antiislamic criticizes Sweden and Holland for being too politically correct pussy. Hello, Holland at least has Geert Wilders who wasn't even allowed to travel into Britain because of his views on sandniggers. Sweden isn't, under the current right wing government, nearly as PC as the UK. Whenever an immigration question arises the politicans we have in power now just sweeps it under the carpet instead of confronting it with PC propaganda. Sweden is on the right track.

Police crackdowns on alleged racists and the cases of hatespeech going to court has dropped to insignificant numbers. I feel I could almost publish my real name again, that's how safe I feel these days compared to 3 years ago.

The UK is also the country with sandniggers from India, Pakistan etc in their "house of lords" or whatever. That's beyond appalling. I feel so sorry for the UK. The only future for them is BNP, it's that or complete extinction for the british people.

If they ever have a revolution though, I'm gonna go there and support them actively and help cleaning out the sandniggers. Kind of like people from all over Europe helped Waffen SS during WW2.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:38:37 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 06:25:36 AM »

The UK is also the country with sandniggers from India, Pakistan etc in their "house of lords" or whatever. That's beyond appalling. I feel so sorry for the UK. The only future for them is BNP, it's that or complete extinction for the british people.

Are you aware of the ridiculousness of what you've just said?  Do you know what the House of Lords is?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 06:28:28 AM »

Are you aware of the ridiculousness of what you've just said?  Do you know what the House of Lords is?

I read about a Lord named Ahmad or Mohammad or something. Maybe it isn't called "house of lords" but what I'm refering to is the highest chamber of parliament, the legislating etc stuff. There's at least one sandnigger in there who has been knighted by Elizabeth.

Another example is Salman Rushdie. He never even wrote a good book. He's a pretentious asshole trying to live on the image of the "civilized central asian/aryan", speaks in a pathetic fake accent while being the true sandnigger at heart who just wants flashy cars, vulgar women in Versace clothes who're at least a head taller than him, and on top of this the vulgarized nobility title to show he's top of the food chain and the most "integrated" there is.

The UK knighted other cunts before, which they regret today. Mugabe is one I think. They all did it for political correctness. A pathetic nation indeed.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 06:32:07 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 06:44:10 AM »

Are you aware of the ridiculousness of what you've just said?  Do you know what the House of Lords is?

I read about a Lord named Ahmad or Mohammad or something. Maybe it isn't called "house of lords" but what I'm refering to is the highest chamber of parliament, the legislating etc stuff. There's at least one sandnigger in there who has been knighted by Elizabeth.

That would be the House of Commons  ::)

As for having "sandniggers" in Parliament, for one, the Parliament has a huge problem with minority representation.  House of Lords has very limited legislative powers.

Get your facts right first before you attempt to use them in a prejudiced rant  :thumbdn:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 06:47:13 AM »

Are you aware of the ridiculousness of what you've just said?  Do you know what the House of Lords is?

That would be the House of Commons  ::)

As for having "sandniggers" in Parliament, for one, the Parliament has a huge problem with minority representation.  House of Lords has very limited legislative powers.

Get your facts right first before you attempt to use them in a prejudiced rant  :thumbdn:

Who's this "Lord Mohammed" or "Ahmad Jazir" or whatever I read about then? A british Lord with a paki name.

The UK also has sandniggers as judges in their equivalent of the Supreme Court.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »

That would be the House of Commons  ::)

As for having "sandniggers" in Parliament, for one, the Parliament has a huge problem with minority representation.  House of Lords has very limited legislative powers.

Get your facts right first before you attempt to use them in a prejudiced rant  :thumbdn:

Who's this "Lord Mohammed" or "Ahmad Jazir" or whatever I read about then? A british Lord with a paki name.

The UK also has sandniggers as judges in their equivalent of the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court only starts working on the 1st October  :zoinks:  Right now we still have the 12 law lords in the House of Lords.  All of them white, upper-class gits. 

I'm not sure what shite you read.  Only thing I can do is to suggest you improve on the quality of it  :thumbup:

Blasted

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 06:59:35 AM »
As for the Mohamed you're referring to, he's a Baron not a Lord.  He does sit in the House of Lords but they have fuck all legislative powers so you're still wrong  :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 07:02:11 AM »
As for the Mohamed you're referring to, he's a Baron not a Lord.  He does sit in the House of Lords but they have fuck all legislative powers so you're still wrong  :zoinks:

Still disgusting. Islam should be abolished.

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 07:05:21 AM »
Islam yes.  Muslims no.  I know a good couple of Muslims and they are awesome people.  You get extremist types in every society.  I don't see why you're complaining Lit  :zoinks:  I thought you would naturally ally yourself with people who enjoy blowing people and themselves up  :lol:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 07:09:26 AM »
Islam yes.  Muslims no.  I know a good couple of Muslims and they are awesome people.  You get extremist types in every society.  I don't see why you're complaining Lit  :zoinks:  I thought you would naturally ally yourself with people who enjoy blowing people and themselves up  :lol:

The fact that a person of sandnigger race is allowed to hold a white nobility title in a white nation is appalling. I don't think the same thing could happen in Germany or Italy for example. Nobility titles are reserved for true europeans only in those countries.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 07:26:23 AM »
Can we get to call you snow niggers? or ice nigger or blond nigger or whatever the fuck  :zoinks:

bigotry and racism is a mental weakness. Thanks for admitting in front of everyone what failures you guys are.