Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9578 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »
ive taken japanese before and would recomend real conversation to learn. japanese doesnt translate well in chat using our letters. and noone from japan is going to want to chat with you in japanese like that.

learn your katakana and hiragana characters and get a japanese keyboard and software, if you want to learn that way. kanji is mostly unessecary for beginers.

and if you meet a hot niponjin, just say "okashite".

日本語を読むことが出来る。

I can write what I understand as well you don't need a separate keyboard just download software and switch. I also know around 1600 kanji atm... I'm not some american tard who would seriously try to communicate in romaji. I'm learning real japanese.

Americans think they have some exclusive rights on Japan because they nuked the country twice, while at the same time being oblivious about the fact they are one of the most hated/disliked groups of foreigners. I feel sorry when I see ruddy, bloated americans in khakishorts and their "koh-niiiii-chii-waaaahhh" style traveling blogs... Blueh.

Americans also suck at pronouncing japanese. Swedes, finns etc have a slight advantage because of sounds like "uu" and double "kk", double "tt" as well as short vowels being common in those languages too. The choppy sounds and the "uu" sound all exist in swedish and finnish too.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:12:59 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

P7PSP

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 03:17:26 PM »
British sarcasm and below the belt humor is fine because it's not just "zomg  :lol: I'm gay gay gay gay, gay! pussy pussy pussy, ass, pussy, ass pussy, gay, straight, gay, straight, ass, pussy  :lol: :lol: :lol: :pwned:"
Cracker ass = caucasian/white, loudmouth american who is hated all across the world, even in white nations.
So how creative were you being in spewing out this ^ vitriol? Did you come up with that on your own?

In other words, you're a pretentious fuck with an over-inflated sense of self-importancy  :thumbup:
:indeed:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »
i didnt realize that you already have a good handle on things. was just tring to be helpful.

i know a nonspaz niponjin in the us that might be down. but now that youve attempted to insult me, koso tare baga koso atama!

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 03:25:15 PM »

He doesn't need any help you American cracker ass!

lulz omg pussypussy ass fuck :orly:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »
lol

cracker is actually a eubonics term. pretty funny that the eurofags are using it thinking its cool. they must be listening to rap or something.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »
In British English "cracker" actually means "firecracker".

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »
 its posting another wall of text, lets see if it has anything inteligent to say this time...

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009, 03:39:48 PM »
lol

cracker is actually a eubonics term. pretty funny that the eurofags are using it thinking its cool. they must be listening to rap or something.

All derogatory words start somewhere. Spanish "negro" became negro and later nigger in english. Nigger then became "sandnigger", which has nothing to do with africans or african americans at all.

I don't mind borrowing "cracker ass" from the blacks. It's a good expression to describe white american culture.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 03:40:37 PM »
its posting another wall of text, lets see if it has anything inteligent to say this time...

You yayed him for being an asshole  :P

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 03:41:54 PM »
ive taken japanese before and would recomend real conversation to learn. japanese doesnt translate well in chat using our letters. and noone from japan is going to want to chat with you in japanese like that.

learn your katakana and hiragana characters and get a japanese keyboard and software, if you want to learn that way. kanji is mostly unessecary for beginers.

and if you meet a hot niponjin, just say "okashite".

日本語を読むことが出来る。

I can write what I understand as well you don't need a separate keyboard just download software and switch. I also know around 1600 kanji atm... I'm not some american tard who would seriously try to communicate in romaji. I'm learning real japanese.
  :angel: You are indeed speshul.
Americans think they have some exclusive rights on Japan because they nuked the country twice, while at the same time being oblivious about the fact they are one of the most hated/disliked groups of foreigners.
I can live just fine with your emo Euro Trash didain but if your are basing your decision on what foreign group you can emultate on whether or not they are universally liked then you should be made aware that in Asia the WWII revisioism in Japanese school texts that denies the Rape of Nanking, Koreans being used as comfort women by the Japanese military, the atrocities committed in the Phillipines and other areas doesn't sit well with all of their neighbors. I guess it depends on who's ox is getting gored.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 03:42:02 PM »

You yayed him for being an asshole  :P

It's because american people are too tacky fingered, crude and clumsy. He tried to click the other option but was just too fat fingered.
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »
where are you from?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 03:50:30 PM »

All derogatory words start somewhere. Spanish "negro" became negro and later nigger in english. Nigger then became "sandnigger", which has nothing to do with africans or african americans at all.

what continent are "sandnigers" from?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »
where am i from?

P7PSP

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »
lol

I don't mind borrowing "cracker ass" from the blacks. It's a good expression to describe white american culture.
Actually the Brits, back in the days of the Empire were pretty liberal with the use of the term nigger, applying it to Negroes, Arabs and various Indian ethnicities as it suited them. I know that the term sand nigger is also used by american blacks when it suits them.

what continent are "sandnigers" from?
Generally Asia Minor and North Africa.