Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9577 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 01:29:25 PM »
you're right

everyone who's not like you is a fucktard  :thumbup:

(this is sarcasm btw)

No, but people who mock me based on their own encyclopedia dramatica stereotypes and are clearly parts of the americanized tard online culture just don't interest me very much.

I really dislike sarcastic, overgrown cracker-ass pigs like that.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »

You get turned on by having crackers shoved up your ass?  Tkat's okay!  We understand  :)

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »
:kevv:

I'm sure there must be a few people like me here and not just american or american-ized fucktards.
There are two other Swedes but they don't get all emo'd out over a little piss taking. You didn't like the other vids try this one.

Many swedes, dutch, germans etc are americanized. Swedish people 60 years ago were silent, polite, very cold and serious people but today they are "zomg wtf  :pwned: :hahaha: :violin: :indeed:" because of the internet and the Pepsi tard culture.

Japan, with it's own culture, high rates of autism/AS and generally poor english skills is more pure. It's not defiled. This is why I like it, there are more people like me there. Non-neurotypicals who have their own, non american, perceptions on what's "cool".
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »

You get turned on by having crackers shoved up your ass?  Tkat's okay!  We understand  :)

Cracker ass = caucasian/white, loudmouth american who is hated all across the world, even in white nations.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 01:47:55 PM »
Lit you need to discipline your boy toy better  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »

I'm sure there must be a few people like me here and not just american or american-ized fucktards.
There are two other Swedes but they don't get all emo'd out over a little piss taking

I'm afraid this makes you a little bit of a hypocrite just now  :laugh:
Not sure whether to  :bigcry: or  :finger: so  :finger:  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
It's true!  I don't mean it in a mean way  :P

P7PSP

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 02:19:56 PM »
Cracker ass = caucasian/white, loudmouth american who is hated all across the world, even in white nations.
:indeed: do you have some point here Mr Euro Trash?

I'm sure there must be a few people like me here and not just american or american-ized fucktards. Internet-tard culture is an american phenomenon which spread, mostly across the western world and through games and popular culture. The sarcasm, sexual innuendos and excessive use of smileys are all parts of it.
So you think Brits, Irish etc are not capable of sarcasm or vulgar humor without American influence? There was a huge British influence here before our two nations had a minor tiff in the 18th Century and subsequent rapproachment later. Since then the Brits have been influenced by American Blues and the British Invasion of Rock Music in the 1960s had a huge influence on American culture so influence goes both ways.
So are people who are influenced/impressed by other cultures simply automatrons who are incapable of thinking for themselves?

It's true!  I don't mean it in a mean way  :P
Okay fine.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:21:51 PM by PPK »

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
British sarcasm and below the belt humor is fine because it's not just "zomg  :lol: I'm gay gay gay gay, gay! pussy pussy pussy, ass, pussy, ass pussy, gay, straight, gay, straight, ass, pussy  :lol: :lol: :lol: :pwned:"

That part is more typical western "internet/forum/gamer" culture and very american. Brits who behave like that are, just like swedes or dutch or any european, influenced by american culture.

The japanese borrow what they like from other cultures aesthetically and practically, but socially they borrow almost nothing. So they are still very much undefiled. In Britain or Germany there's maybe one aspie like me in a million or less. In Japan, it's possibly something like 1/5000 1/10 000 or something. Maybe even more common than that. Call me wapanese or whatever but I know how people and culture works.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »
In Britain or Germany there's maybe one aspie like me in a million or less.

That's right.  You're speshul  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »
Soleiyu your username and anime avatar aren't exactly unique on tha internetz

you're under tha influence

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »
In Britain or Germany there's maybe one aspie like me in a million or less.

That's right.  You're speshul  ::)

The more east you get, there seems to be more aspies like me. Similar behaviour, preferences etc. It's just that my "type" isn't all that common in the west for some reason.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 02:58:08 PM »
Soleiyu your username and anime avatar aren't exactly unique on tha internetz

you're under tha influence

My avatar is printscreened by me from an obscure japanese music video which can't be found on YouTube or western sites anymore. But yeah, a lot of people use anime style avatars.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 03:01:04 PM »
In other words, you're a pretentious fuck with an over-inflated sense of self-importancy  :thumbup:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »
ive taken japanese before and would recomend real conversation to learn. japanese doesnt translate well in chat using our letters. and noone from japan is going to want to chat with you in japanese like that.

learn your katakana and hiragana characters and get a japanese keyboard and software, if you want to learn that way. kanji is mostly unessecary for beginers.

and if you meet a hot niponjin, just say "okashite".

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.