Author Topic: Another medical pot patient harassed  (Read 362 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Another medical pot patient harassed
« on: September 06, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
This really pissed me off, esp. because it involves an MS patient and it happened in Canada, where the govt is SUPPOSED to be more tolerant:

http://www.theagitator.com/2009/09/06/another-warm-and-fuzzy-drug-war-moment/#comments
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Another medical pot patient harassed
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 06:42:12 PM »
Here, representatives from the Colorado Health Department have figured out that two physicians have written about a third of the prescriptions for medical marijuana while fifteen have written over 75% of them and now they are talking about investigating these physicians with an eye to going after their licenses.

http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_13235068?source=most_viewed

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
The sickening irony is that the Denver City Council is considering lowering the fine for pot possession to $1:

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=122082&catid=346
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 08:14:35 PM »
Here youcan be fined if caught under the influence in a motorised wheelchair. Not sure of mechanical ones, but it's possible too. They claim it's operation of machinery, and therefore drunk or stoned operators are a danger to the public. So maybe that was their point in taking away his chair while on the drug. Still, they should have explained it all to him so it wouldn't have been blown out of proportion.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 02:12:16 AM »
Fuck the govt. Any govt. Anywhere. I say that as a human and a libertarian.

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »
Politicians, cops and judges should die. The people should revolt!

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »
um, medical marijuana laws are only there to make lists of all potheads, for easy roundup and extermination.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 12:53:10 AM »

I saw that video and boy am I pissed. Marijuana harms the shit out of big pharma.
I wanna hunt down that manager down find out where she lives and sabotage her occupation so she can't harm anymore people. She's a worthless smile and nodding goody-two shoes robot for the system.
I hate how she laughs. People like her should be thrown in jail. This poor man. He has to suffer because big pharma fat cats need their power and stogies.

Park.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 03:32:34 PM »

I saw that video and boy am I pissed. Marijuana harms the shit out of big pharma.
I wanna hunt down that manager down find out where she lives and sabotage her occupation so she can't harm anymore people. She's a worthless smile and nodding goody-two shoes robot for the system.
I hate how she laughs. People like her should be thrown in jail. This poor man. He has to suffer because big pharma fat cats need their power and stogies.

id like to kidnap/rescue that guy. fucking tragic that a grown man thats chronicly ill be treated like a 5 year old. shame on that clinic/hospital. canada sucks.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 05:40:45 PM »
um, medical marijuana laws are only there to make lists of all potheads, for easy roundup and extermination.

:agreed: