Author Topic: Banned From WP For No Reason-- A Collection of Issues Brought Up By Members  (Read 17138 times)

Offline MONIQUEIJ

• Fresh Meat
Re: Banned From WP For No Reason-- A Collection of Issues Brought Up By Members
« Reply #300 on: September 07, 2010, 03:30:33 PM »
As I understand it, some of my best subjects have been rejected by WrongPlanet.  There is always room in my kingdom for intense people.  Welcome.
[/quote

thanks
I love to act.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #301 on: September 07, 2010, 03:34:25 PM »
I am currently a rejected member of the wrongplanet.net community. Apparently Quatermass is a prick.  :clap:

He is a perfect example of who should NOT be made a mod

Why didn't he get fired ages ago, he clearly insulted Alex in front of his face where all the moderators got their powers taken away, all just over that.
I dunno but I kinda feel like pissing him off the same way I did with Makuranososhi and Sinsboldly. :zoinks:

Must have some good dirt on the big A..  he was an ass long before he was a mod back when I posted there regularly I was surprised he has lasted
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2010, 03:41:49 PM »
I am currently a rejected member of the wrongplanet.net community. Apparently Quatermass is a prick.  :clap:

Why didn't he get fired ages ago, he clearly insulted Alex in front of his face where all the moderators got their powers taken away, all just over that.
I dunno but I kinda feel like pissing him off the same way I did with Makuranososhi and Sinsboldly. :zoinks:

Must have some good dirt on the big A..  he was an ass long before he was a mod back when I posted there regularly I was surprised he has lasted

So basically he was no different without his mod powers but less of an ass than he is now?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2010, 03:43:57 PM »

So basically he was no different without his mod powers but less of an ass than he is now?

Yeah now he has THE POWER he thinks he can do no wrong
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2010, 04:02:53 PM »
I am currently a rejected member of the wrongplanet.net community. Apparently Quatermass is a prick.  :clap:

:welcome:

Make yourself a nice introduction thread. And post what ever you like.

After 6 more posts, the forum will open up to you even more, and so will we.  :asthing: :evillaugh:

Well, you can almost post what-ever you like, as long as it is not against TOS regulations.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

richard

« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »
does autism speaks fund wp now? i need to know because i have a vested intrest in the matter thank you

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »
does autism speaks fund wp now? i need to know because i have a vested intrest in the matter thank you

They probably do? Everything on that site seems to contain tons of stuff about Autism Speaks ever since that Autism Talk TV has posted on the WP homepage.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2010, 07:45:32 PM »

Autism speaks shit. There, I said it.

I'm suprised Quaterfag can walk with that broom up his arse. Or maybe that explains the walk in the first place.

richard

« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2010, 07:49:04 PM »
They probably do? Everything on that site seems to contain tons of stuff about Autism Speaks ever since that Autism Talk TV has posted on the WP homepage.
well i kindof saw that thread about it but didnt want to jump to any conclusions. something fishy is going on, i wish alex would be more transparent with his cost and money intake

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »
well i kindof saw that thread about it but didnt want to jump to any conclusions. something fishy is going on, i wish alex would be more transparent with his cost and money intake

That's like expecting Jesus to walk in the front door and say 'am I late for the party? Got hung up and I'm a little cross about it'.

Never happen.

richard

« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
oh well, duped. but i guess thats my fault, if autism speaks is funding him i think my donations will cease, because i dont agree with anything they do

Osensitive1

« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2010, 08:19:28 PM »
No reason you can't just straight out ask him.

richard

« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2010, 09:06:00 PM »
i supose i could but i doubt i'd get a responce out of him. from what it looks like it looks like lau had it right, reguardless if you take donations form anyone you should at the very least be curtious and show what money is comming in and out

Osensitive1

« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2010, 04:08:32 PM »
Never thought he should feel required to hand over his books, but direct questions about associations with ASD organizations shouldn't be in any way out of line. You don't even have to mention money. Maybe you would get no response, maybe you would.

richard

« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
im not saying he has to make it public or anything, but to the regular donars he should make that info known. i just sent him $50 the other day and really dont want to be funding anything autism speaks is about.

but then started reading some old threads about why people were not on wp and ran across the whole moderator fiasco and autism speaks and now im so turned off by wrongplanet in general. obviously i understand if nobody has any sympathy for me but oh well :duh: