Author Topic: Banned From WP For No Reason-- A Collection of Issues Brought Up By Members  (Read 17044 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
i was an only child till i was 13

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
And look how you turned out!  :green:

Blasted

I was an only child till I was 4 and still came out fucked  :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I am so glad I am not that sexual. I won't be desperate to have sex again after I have a kid but I would have to deal with a husband who might.

Please have at least 2 children, an only child gets lonely.

Unless the kid is autistic ;) but he or she can have friends and I will spend time with it like all parents are supposed to with their kids.

I wasn't lonely either when I was an only child but did being a baby had to do something with it? My parents interacted with me. Then I remember my mom having another baby and I have no memory of being jealous of him. He sure showed me I was "too old" for diapers so I stopped wearing them.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
I am so glad I am not that sexual. I won't be desperate to have sex again after I have a kid but I would have to deal with a husband who might.

Please have at least 2 children, an only child gets lonely.

Unless the kid is autistic ;) but he or she can have friends and I will spend time with it like all parents are supposed to with their kids.

I wasn't lonely either when I was an only child but did being a baby had to do something with it? My parents interacted with me. Then I remember my mom having another baby and I have no memory of being jealous of him. He sure showed me I was "too old" for diapers so I stopped wearing them.

Everyone I know who is an only child is pretty fucked up in one way or another, on the spectrum or off it.

Offline Shareese/Ana54

• Part of the Chaos
Maybe the only-children-being-fucked-up thing is true, Phlexor. My bf and I are both fucked up in rather funny ways.

Bint-- childbirth isn't bad if you have an epidural. Well, maybe it is if the epidural doesn't work. I got my epidural as soon as I was 5cm dilated and only had half an hour of pain during my 14 or so hours of labor.

Soph-- maybe British kids are better than Canadian kids. Canadian kids over 12, even the ones who are 16, would laugh at the girl that died from such an embarrassing mistake, make jokes about it... they certainly tried hard to embarrass me and never let me forget my embarrassing moments from first grade.

Oh, and my bf and I tried to have sex after our son was born but then HE COULDN'T GET INSIDE ME and it hurt like hell to try. I said, "Maybe they sewed me up too tight after [Lars] was born." He said "Nah; I doubt it." Finally, when we saw a doctor about it, he and the nurses who examined me confirmed that they had sewed me up too tight after Lars was born. From what I recall, it was a nursing student or an intern-- a student, anyway-- that had done the sewing, so it wasn't surprising. So my boyfriend and I planned to sue the hospital I had given birth at. But then I was examined by a nurse practitioner who was able to get two fingers inside me. She said I wasn't sewn up after all, that it was probably hormones that had made me too tight to fit anything in that was bigger than a tampon.

Frolic_Fun

Ana54 reh? I remember you, psycho bint from WP. I've one thing to say to you:

Shove it up your arse, twist it sideways and go fuck yourself. Spastic. :orly:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!

:LMAO:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
obviously kids are cruel and will take the piss out of someone for something embarrassing happening to them, but if a girl dies, that's different

teenagers are immature, but most people grow up

The_Chosen_One

We apologise to our viewers for this break in transmission. Regular service will be resumed as soon as possible........  :evillaugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!

We apologise to our viewers for this break in transmission. Regular service will be resumed as soon as possible........  :evillaugh:

Nah, I prefer this program.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Banned From WP For No Reason-- A Collection of Issues Brought Up By Members
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2009, 07:11:50 PM »
I can't believe they banned you as well Ana.  Sinsboldly is demented.  Thats shleed retard seem like a bit of a  :wanker:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2009, 06:06:09 AM »
Bendyfagbreeg has to remember he's just as retarded. :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »
In the great scheme of things, ol' son, we are ALL fucking retarded. Each and every one of us. Just some are more retarded than others....  :evillaugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2009, 07:47:41 AM »
In the great scheme of things, ol' son, we are ALL fucking retarded. Each and every one of us. Just some are more retarded than others....  :evillaugh:

Yeah and wankface shleed is mentally retarded more than anyone, he even admits to being down syndromeddd  :zombiefuck:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: