Author Topic: guns  (Read 9393 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: guns
« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2018, 06:01:43 AM »
Jack implied toilet paper isn't valuable.  >:(

Do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?

Want to help me with that?  :zoinks: I have a problem with hoarding toilet paper. You can have my toilet paper when you pry it from my cold dead hands.  :zoinks: Seriously though, I don't mind sharing my toilet paper, but if you try to take it all from me there's going to be a fight.   :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2018, 07:25:23 AM »

Want to help me with that?  :zoinks: I have a problem with hoarding toilet paper. You can have my toilet paper when you pry it from my cold dead hands.  :zoinks: Seriously though, I don't mind sharing my toilet paper, but if you try to take it all from me there's going to be a fight.   :zoinks:
Just make sure that you put my grass back where you found it.
 :autism:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #302 on: November 08, 2018, 09:38:08 AM »

I HOPE it's just new toilet paper you hoard....

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #303 on: November 14, 2018, 01:52:30 AM »

Does a silencer keep things quiet when you rack the bolt?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #304 on: November 14, 2018, 12:08:54 PM »
Is it just me or are her arms a bit short? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #305 on: November 14, 2018, 01:32:56 PM »
They're long enough to hold the baby I'd knock her up with.   :M    :dick:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: November 14, 2018, 07:23:09 PM »
Is it just me or are her arms a bit short? :-\

There does seem to be a slight photographic foreshortening of her forearm. I think her humerus length seems normal, though.
Camera phones or phone cameras pretty much suck.

This is why portrait photographers use long lenses and gradated lighting when photographing most people. The long focus lens tends to "flatten" the image (focus length of the lens does not affect depth of field, a common misconception. Depth of field is merely is function of lens aperture and subject Distance to acquire a specified image size at your film plane), getting rid of most anomalies associated with shorter focus lenses, such as foreshortening of limbs which are on an angle closer to the position of the camera rather than an angle closer to the perpendicular plane of focus. Then, of course, you have to put back the dimensional identifying shading and perception of depth with clever use of directional lighting strategies.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #307 on: November 14, 2018, 07:24:13 PM »

That is another knocker joke, right?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #308 on: November 14, 2018, 07:53:53 PM »
She is gorgeous. Arms look okay to me, I think it's just the angle that makes them look short. The chest is way out of proportion on a girl who is so small-boned. I assume that it's a big set of implants. Implants are yuck.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 08:01:26 PM by Minister of silly walks »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2018, 08:02:29 PM »

:LOL:  No, it's a variation of an insider joke between me and one of my best buddies. Years ago, I had a S.O.F. magazine that had some want Ads in the back. One was a guy looking for a woman to share a "Christian survivalist lifestyle" with. We joked that he just wanted to make a family to indoctrinate with a white supremacist belief system. We called the kids he was looking to make "Hate Babies". That became our inside joke, any time we saw a hot blonde, especially a pro-gun country chick, we would look at each other and say "Hate Babies".

So yeah, I'd take that hot blonde to my survivalist compound and make "Hate Babies" with her.  :evillaugh:    :LOL:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2018, 09:13:09 PM »
She is gorgeous. Arms look okay to me, I think it's just the angle that makes them look short. The chest is way out of proportion on a girl who is so small-boned. I assume that it's a big set of implants. Implants are yuck.

HOW DARE YOU!!?!!???

Honestly, I do not know her.  BUT you're harshin' my buzz, Dude!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2018, 09:21:24 PM »

:LOL:  No, it's a variation of an insider joke between me and one of my best buddies. Years ago, I had a S.O.F. magazine that had some want Ads in the back. One was a guy looking for a woman to share a "Christian survivalist lifestyle" with. We joked that he just wanted to make a family to indoctrinate with a white supremacist belief system. We called the kids he was looking to make "Hate Babies". That became our inside joke, any time we saw a hot blonde, especially a pro-gun country chick, we would look at each other and say "Hate Babies".

So yeah, I'd take that hot blonde to my survivalist compound and make "Hate Babies" with her.  :evillaugh:    :LOL:

Hate Babies?  EEWWW!

I was hoping racking the bolt would have inferred a possible double meaning.
 :cbc:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2018, 09:44:30 PM »
I was hoping racking the bolt would have inferred a possible double meaning.
 :cbc:

Oh, I got the double meaning, It just went in a different direction by the time I posted.   ;)

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2018, 09:45:33 PM »

HOW DARE YOU!!?!!???

Honestly, I do not know her.  BUT you're harshin' my buzz, Dude!

You want me to pretend they're real from now on when you post pics of girls with obvious implants? Can do. Should i say "those are real FOR SURE!!!" or should I just pretend I didn't notice the humongous things and just comment on how pretty her face and hands are?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »
I didn't get the double meaning.