Educational

Author Topic: rage vs odeon  (Read 7214 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: rage vs odeon
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2009, 11:29:02 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »
* odeon points cane at Phlexor, cursing
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »
:lol:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »

What? Speak English you old bugger!  :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »

What? Speak English you old bugger!  :laugh:

%¤#¤(%)%E&)#"(T)(&%#

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »
odeon: half filled soft drink bottles are meant to stop the dogs crapping on your lawn....  :indeed:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2009, 09:02:56 PM »
odeon: half filled soft drink bottles are meant to stop the dogs crapping on your lawn....  :indeed:

???

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2009, 10:13:40 PM »

???

You fill them half full with water, and leave them on the lawn. It's meant to scare the dogs away.

The comment was meant as a joke in regard to Phlexor saying he was doing stuff on his lawn.... (and I know he still has me on ignore, but anyone else will read it)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2009, 01:19:48 AM »

???

You fill them half full with water, and leave them on the lawn. It's meant to scare the dogs away.

Oh, I never heard that one.

I have a hedge around my front lawn and a tall wooden fence around the back yard, which keeps the dogs out.

TheoK

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2009, 01:24:24 AM »
If the dogs come close to me (which is yet to happen) it'll say KA-BOOM!  :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2009, 01:31:51 AM »

???

Oh, I never heard that one.

I have a hedge around my front lawn and a tall wooden fence around the back yard, which keeps the dogs out.

Forgot to say - it's usually the 1.25 or 2 litre bottles made out of plastic that you'd use.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »
Eh?

I think you got the idea of the callout wrong, my friend.
then correct me

If you have a problem with someone here, you can call out that person.The idea is that you both present your arguments in a callout thread. This usually involves calling each other names, doing searches in the database or out there on teh internets or (worse!) provide real-life examples, everything you possibly can to bring down your opponent. In the meanwhile, someone starts a peanut gallery thread where we ridicule and comment, and usually stray from the subject before page one is over. If we are lucky, someone posts boob pics.

Eventually you will get tired and both of you will consider yourself winners while the peanut gallery talks about something else. In theory the members will announce a winner but hopefully there will be more interesting matters to discuss.

Clear now? :P

But yes, obviously I'd kick his arse. ;)

I am not naive.   What I am saying doesn't change  that I am annoyed with him.   I think its unfair to compare  noni to mangosteen fruit.  I am not trying to make any statements outside of the literal.  Rage annoys more than odeon,  I find odeon's actions more justified at times, and that is one of the reasons I made the statment about the fruits, its is nothing sexual.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:57:43 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2009, 03:49:00 AM »
Eh?

I think you got the idea of the callout wrong, my friend.
then correct me

If you have a problem with someone here, you can call out that person.The idea is that you both present your arguments in a callout thread. This usually involves calling each other names, doing searches in the database or out there on teh internets or (worse!) provide real-life examples, everything you possibly can to bring down your opponent. In the meanwhile, someone starts a peanut gallery thread where we ridicule and comment, and usually stray from the subject before page one is over. If we are lucky, someone posts boob pics.

Eventually you will get tired and both of you will consider yourself winners while the peanut gallery talks about something else. In theory the members will announce a winner but hopefully there will be more interesting matters to discuss.

Clear now? :P

But yes, obviously I'd kick his arse. ;)

I am not naive.   What I am saying doesn't change  that I am annoyed with him.   I think its unfair to compare  noni to mangosteen fruit.  I am not trying to make any statements outside of the literal.  Rage annoys more than odeon,  I find odeon's actions more justified at times, and that is one of the reasons I made the statment about the fruits, its is nothing sexual.

I didn't understand a goddamn thing you just said, dude.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"